Home
https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1733543391160369477
Why do narcissists slam doors?
They may slam doors and break objects. Their moods are unpredictable and can change rapidly. This rage can also be related to a narcissists need for complete control of their environment. It may also involve self-protection and preservation with their rage, in their mind, destroying that which had threatened them.
I'm totally disgusted with Mike Johnson. He has no spine at all.
LeTS gO BraNDon!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
And you expected different from such an obvious little pansy ?
Originally Posted by Blackheart
And you expected different from such an obvious little pansy ?

Not really. I just didn't expect him to be this bad.

Now I know why Jordan turned it down. He refused to play by the rules they put of for him.
He’s right the Republican Party does looks like a country club. It looks like a country club full of feckless out of touch cucksertives because it is.

What he doesn’t say but implies is that the Republican Party does not represent and has no interest in representing average white America first conservative men and woman. The Republican Party takes our votes and pays some lip service but doesn’t like us and doesn’t represent us.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
He’s right the Republican Party does looks like a country club. It looks like a country club full of feckless out of touch cucksertives because it is.

What he doesn’t say but implies is that the Republican Party does not represent and has no interest in representing average white America first conservative men and woman. The Republican Party takes our votes and pays some lip service but doesn’t like us and doesn’t represent us.

Yep
Republican Party does not represent and has no interest in representing average white America first conservative men and woman. The Republican Party takes our votes and pays some lip service but doesn’t like us and doesn’t represent us.

Who's interest/agenda are they representing then? Clearly its not the blacks, hispanics or asians either. hmmm
Their own...Follow The Money bats at about a .925 avg
Originally Posted by BCBH
Republican Party does not represent and has no interest in representing average white America first conservative men and woman. The Republican Party takes our votes and pays some lip service but doesn’t like us and doesn’t represent us.

Who's interest/agenda are they representing then? Clearly its not the blacks, hispanics or asians either. hmmm

Their corporate campaign donors...
Their (((corporate campaign donors)))...

I said that a few weeks ago and got blasted, all he did was run down and kiss the ring of Trump and everyone thinks he's a changed man that will be a leader in the House.

lol

We are just voters. Other than an X in a box we don't mean much. We don't own the RNC. We will never be invited. (It's a big country club and we have not been invited) The RNC gets to make the rules if you want to play in the RNC. Do I wish there were a better system ?? You bet. Being an independent doesn't get a person very far. Just ask RFK Jr.

Every vote starts at the bottom. Remember that the next time there is a city council or school board vote.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
... (It's a big country club and we have not been invited) ... kwg

George Carlin nailed it a LONG time ago...
There's one party in DC. And it's a wholly owned subsidiary of the CCP.

That's why they let him get where he is. If he was a thorne in the side of the Swamp, he wouldn't have that job.

Exactly!

Gee I wonder who it could be?
Originally Posted by reivertom

That's why they let him get where he is. If he was a thorne in the side of the Swamp, he wouldn't have that job.

Very true and it’s precisely why President Trump is so loathed by the swamp and loved by the people, he’s a thorn in the side of the swamp.
Originally Posted by LBP

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Honestly, did you expect anything different. Well, I know you didn’t, unlike most here your head is not up your ass.

He came out of nowhere and was elected unanimously, CLUE people, that be a CLUE.
Carlin also said years ago that ( If you still vote, you are the problem, because you are telling them you STILL believe that it matters)
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by LBP

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Heh heh
© 24hourcampfire