Home
Just wondering, how many have pledged, given, donated etc. to National Association of Gun Rights? IMHO it is a great organization. I feel, much better than the NRA as far as actually fighting the battles we need to fight.
I always had the impression they were just a "me too" shirt tail outfit. I figured when they first appeared, Dudley What's-his-name just wanted a piece of the pie and paid no attention to them whatsoever since.
NRA, GOA, OFF (Oregon Firearms Federation).

GOA did the best work on measure 114 here in Oregon.

Lots to choose from nowadays.

BMT
GOA seems to the most involved in the legal challenges and if not named as plaintiff, are paying the lawyers.
NAGR has been doing a fine job in court for gun rights for years.
Originally Posted by cisco1
NAGR has been doing a fine job in court for gun rights for years.

How do you know that they really ARE? I am not contradicting you, but I will say that I've noticed some who are quick to claim credit when someone else actually did the work. NRA has always tried to claim all the credit (while having done some major harm, to boot).
GOA and 2AF get what support the NRA used to get from me. And then some often times.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I always had the impression they were just a "me too" shirt tail outfit. I figured when they first appeared, Dudley What's-his-name just wanted a piece of the pie and paid no attention to them whatsoever since.
Dudley was making liberal heads explode with Rocky Mountain Gun Owners for decades before they became NAGR.
I did not know that about him. Glad I asked.
© 24hourcampfire