Home
Posted By: Bristoe Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
I sincerely hope not. I do.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-...ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=256856494
Posted By: ribka Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by Bristoe

cbs news? cmon boomer. use your brain. sad
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
If he knows the answer, he may be asking the question for reasons other than the obvious.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by ribka

Trump put John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration,....and it had jack schitt to do with me being a Boomer--so use your own damn brain.
,...fuggin' sprouts any damn way.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Bristoe has already stated that he will not vote for Trump if Haley is the VP pick.

I will vote for Trump no matter who is the pick.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
And people wonder how Biden ends up in the WH...
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: 700LH Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Network news suffers credibility issues
Originally Posted by Calvin
Bristoe has already stated that he will not vote for Trump if Haley is the VP pick.

*raises hand*

Yep. I said that. I'm not the only one, either. Nikki Haley is campaign poison.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by ribka

He ain't got no brain....
Posted By: efw Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
CBS?

Man you know better than that…
Originally Posted by efw
CBS?

I guess we'll see. I'll admit to being a bit gun shy about Trump's appointments ever since Mike Pence,...then, as mentioned,.. came John Bolton and Eliot Abrams. There's others.

Trump picking Nikki Haley as veep wouldn't be totally unprecedented. He's laid many eggs along the way.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Pence, Sessions, Bolton, the Apprentice gal, keeping Comey around, etc.

He needs to ask a real “blue collar hero”, to be his VP.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

No, we don't ask because we know.

We tell how he got in the White House.

Election Fraud was allowed in order to enable the traitors to step in the Treason Trap.
Posted By: LBP Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
No fuggin way! I’ll believe that when my sheit turns purple and taste like rainbow sherbet.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Pence, Sessions, Bolton, the Apprentice gal, keeping Comey around, etc.

He needs to ask a real “blue collar hero”, to be his VP.

Yeah,..basically Trump came from the outside and attempted to build a coalition from the inside.

He should have known better. I hope he knows better now.
Originally Posted by efw
CBS?

I guess we'll see. I'll admit to being a bit gun shy about Trump's appointments ever since Mike Pence,...then, as mentioned,.. came John Bolton and Eliot Abrams. There's others.

Trump picking Nikki Haley as veep wouldn't be totally unprecedented. He's laid many eggs along the way.

That’s fair

I just can’t help but wonder if it’s the psyop of choice to see if they can make him less popular?
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
after calling Haley a "bird brain"... i highly doubt it...
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw
CBS?

That’s fair

I just can’t help but wonder if it’s the psyop of choice to see if they can make him less popular?

Could be. But if that's the case Trump needs to address it.

Vivek isn't shy about showing his contempt for Haley.
Could be. But if that's the case Trump needs to address it.

Vivek isn't shy about showing his contempt for Haley.

Absolutely

I’d LOVE to hear Pres Trump talk about her like Vivek does
They do have history.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/G3zmWVZn/IMG-9813.webp[/img]
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Two things.

1) picking Haley as VP would be a suicide mission, literally

B) picking Haley would remove all doubt whether Trump has learned his lesson or not. If he picks a War Mongering Swamp Creature for VP, then God only knows who and what he would select for his cabinet.

Here is what Haley recently said about Trump.

“ the country “won’t survive” another Trump term.”
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/G3zmWVZn/IMG-9813.webp[/img]
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1738458431260852382?t=6_uXxQJl59DAyBNOTUi74A&s=19
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23

WOW...

I am absolutely amazed some people are STILL FALLING FOR MEDIA PROPAGANDA...

AND

Paying the Communists fugging money... to have chit shoved down their throat.
America is like a 600 pound morbidly obese patient...

AND...

Trump is like the man that walks up to that person and says...

"You better lose some weight or you are going to die an agonizing death."
I am utterly dumbfounded that americans cannot see that...
Posted By: JeffP Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
IF he did pick NH it will prove he learned absolutely nothing from his first term.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
The Bolsheviks made up this story to see if it hurts Trumps popularity. There should be a poll on this subject out soon.
Posted By: JeffP Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
They have definitely moved chips and switched the propaganda machine from DeSantis to Haley
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
If people are going to get real involved trying to figure out every facet of every Fake Nues article thrown like a bone for them to gnaw on they won't have time to contemplate WTH is really going on.

Sheesh.
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
I don’t know, but I think a DT-NH campaign would be likely to win.

If so, DT likely would survive for four years and set policy. At this point, this seems like a good thing. NH would not necessarily replace him in 2028. I’m not as worried about 2028 right now compared to 2024.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Trump took advice, in his first term, that turned out to be unwise,
I believe he has learned from that.
Posted By: akrange Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by steve4102
Two things.

B) picking Haley would remove all doubt whether Trump has learned his lesson or not. If he picks a War Mongering Swamp Creature for VP, then God only knows who and what he would select for his cabinet.

Grasshopper

Emanuel has done Great Things and He has Done Evil Things

Never Rule Anything Out with Emanuel ..

Including Laughing at You ..
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23

*raises hand*

Im with you. If that war mongering bitch is his vp, which i really dont think she will be, im out. Let the f uckin country burn if he makes that dumb of a move
Originally Posted by 700LH
Network news suffers credibility issues
No chit? Where did you get you poison shot info then?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

No, we don't ask because we know.

We tell how he got in the White House.

Election Fraud was allowed in order to enable the traitors to step in the Treason Trap.
Oh? So what will the reason be when they "allow" iy in 24?
Two things.

^^^^
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

lololololol
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
You do realize that The mMSM has been pumping Haley like mad making it seem like her gain in the polls is significant...
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
[quote=MarineHawk]I don’t know, but I think a DT-NH campaign would be likely to win.

If so, DT likely would survive for four years and set policy. At this point, this seems like a good thing. NH would not necessarily replace him in 2028. I’m not as worried about 2028 right now compared to 2024.[/quot

a lot of people have a hard time understanding......trump is a politician, he wants to win and so he will say and do whatever it takes to achieve that goal.

if he thinks haley will help him win then that is the way he will go....say what you have to say to appease the people.

look how many here will not vote for him if its not a vp they approve of and sit it out. the amount of repubs that dont like trump did the same thing.....bob
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
So, you'd rather see another four years of a Democrat run country, knowing that it will probably lead to more attacks upon on the 2A, as well as freedom in general, than vote for a Trump-Haley ticket. While I'm no Haley fan, that is what is wrong with conservatism today. The thinking that unless I agree 110% with someone or something, I'm not going to be for it, is just exactly what the Democrats use to stay in power.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Trump is not dumb.

The CF Chattering Class, falling for a bullchit CBS newslink, posted by an idiot, are dumb.
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
81 million votes.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Could be he's fuggin with her.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
So, you'd rather see another four years of a Democrat run country, knowing that it will probably lead to more attacks upon on the 2A, as well as freedom in general, than vote for a Trump-Haley ticket. While I'm no Haley fan, that is what is wrong with conservatism today. The thinking that unless I agree 110% with someone or something, I'm not going to be for it, is just exactly what the Democrats use to stay in power.

I won't vote for any ticket that has Haley on it.

Having said that, I'll be surprised if Trump picks Haley. But Trump is full of surprises. Bolton and Abrams were huge surprises.

I honestly can't understand why he would put those swamp dwellers in his administration.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
I don't know how or when the office of Vice Pres assumed any importance...it was and has been historically a "waiting in the wings for a heart attack" non job. Other than a tie breaker in the Senate...the job description carries no power. Although, Lyndon Johnson as Veep was a horrible disaster for us... we can't ignore the office COULD become important, but to abandon a candidate over his Veep pick?
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't know how or when the office of Vice Pres assumed any importance...it was and has been historically a "waiting in the wings for a heart attack" non job. Other than a tie breaker in the Senate...the job description carries no power. Although, Lyndon Johnson as Veep was a horrible disaster for us... we can't ignore the office COULD become important, but to abandon a candidate over his Veep pick?

Any candidate that wants to "fix" D.C. needs to construct his administration from non D.C. sources.

No more re-arranging the chairs on the Titanic. That doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Pat85
The Bolsheviks made up this story to see if it hurts Trumps popularity. There should be a poll on this subject out soon.
Not exactly.

Back on 12/18 Steve Bannon and Shaun Spicer discussed Trump’s VP, they both agreed that odds are high it would be a woman.

Bannon was the fist to throw Haley’s hat in the ring.

Here is the article,
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/steve-bannon-thinks-trump-will-pick-female-vp/

…and here is where that article was already discussed on The Fire.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/19026088/re-no-kari-lake#Post19026088

Having said that, I'll be surprised if Trump picks Haley. But Trump is full of surprises. Bolton and Abrams were huge surprises.

I honestly can't understand why he would put those swamp dwellers in his administration.

Yeah, fuggit. Just let Brandon of Newscum win. Right?
Is no one thinking?

IF Trump actually asked what people thought about Haley on the ticket---and I do not know one way or the other and doubt that anyone here does, then there could be another reason as I mentioned early on. Were I in his shoes I might throw that out there just to see "who thinks what." That could be a good way to induce people to reveal where the truly stand.
Trump sends millions of emails out daily to his supporters, all he needs to do is send one out asking what we think. No need to play games, ask
Gawd, this thread just keeps on getting dumber and dumber .......

Posted By: smokepole Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Not exactly.

Back on 12/18 Steve Bannon and Shaun Spicer discussed Trump’s VP, they both agreed that odds are high it would be a woman.

Bannon was the fist to throw Haley’s hat in the ring.

Here is the article,
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/steve-bannon-thinks-trump-will-pick-female-vp/

…and here is where that article was already discussed on The Fire.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/19026088/re-no-kari-lake#Post19026088

That can't be true. The campfire chief ball washer says it's a CBS News fabrication.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Gawd, this thread just keeps on getting dumber and dumber .......

Driv’n Home for Christmas

Oh I can’t Wait to See their Faces

So I sing this Song but You Can’t Hear Me

Driv’n in My Car

Driv’n Home For Christmas 🎄
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Is no one thinking?

IF Trump actually asked what people thought about Haley on the ticket---and I do not know one way or the other and doubt that anyone here does, then there could be another reason as I mentioned early on. Were I in his shoes I might throw that out there just to see "who thinks what." That could be a good way to induce people to reveal where the truly stand.

It's politics, pure and simple. Trump's biggest vulnerability in the general election, and the one democrats will play to the hilt is abortion. Trump's most serious challenger for the republican nomination is Haley, and she's seen as a "moderate" on abortion.

Two birds with one stone. Connect the dots. Anyone who thinks Trump is not a politician is fooling themselves.
Posted By: victoro Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
You believe what the Communist Broadcast System says???
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
It's hard work to be smart. It's much easier to claim you have a yuge IG.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Is no one thinking?

It's politics, pure and simple. Trump's biggest vulnerability in the general election, and the one democrats will play to the hilt is abortion. Trump's most serious challenger for the republican nomination is Haley, and she's seen as a "moderate" on abortion.

Two birds with one stone. Connect the dots. Anyone who thinks Trump is not a politician is fooling themselves.
Define politician, your definition, not Webster’s
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23

Any candidate that wants to "fix" D.C. needs to construct his administration from non D.C. sources.

No more re-arranging the chairs on the Titanic. That doesn't work.

I'll let you in on a little know fact:

The only job Haley had as a D.C. politico was UN Ammbassador for the Trump Administration.

That's a not well thought out and made up argument about D.C. sources when Haley, like everyone, has plenty of real baggage.

Supporting Brandon because you think Haley comes from D.C. is stubborn old man thinking and part of the reason Brandon is in the Whitehouse eating puddin and shitting his pants.

It's well past time for you to get smarter, and I am here to help.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Is no one thinking?

anyone running for public office that they campaign for....especially for a 2cd term......bob
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Is no one thinking?

I might use the tactic to find out more about those who aspire to be "inner circle" or Cabinet picks if I was Trump. That's the point I am making.

As far as the general electorate goes...that's much simpler to determine.

Try keeping things in perspective… prior to Biden taking office, peace was breaking out in the mideast…Ukraine was a non issue and China wasn’t threatening to invade Taiwan…
Even though we were a year into the “pandemic”, inflation was in check and energy costs/production were great…
The border was as secure as it had been in a long time and there were no “mandates” for electric vehicles…
If you look back a little bit, this “talk” about Niki Haley being his choice for VP is just another way to keeping Donald Trump in the forefront of the news… one thing you can count on though…Mike Pence won’t be on the ticket
Posted By: bearhuntr Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23

Yes, she did. Now, who in the hell believes President Trump 1. Does not know that? 2. Does not believe Pres Trump just might use that knowledge to his own advantage, drawing her out to more and more people as anathema to the republic, and 3. Thus allowing NH to be "hoisted by her own petard?" If you answered "NO" to any of these, "YOU" have already lost and fallen for the socialist psych op and are probably a mental midget (legend in your own mind) a paid shill, a liberal socialist "sock puppet, or an amalgamation of all three of the monkeys with their hands on different parts of their head. Pity that...

😉
Posted By: Greyghost Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
With the rights inability to question anything he does, his vp pick will be someone he is guaranteed will not question anything either. It'll be a family member, probably ivanka or lara. He's a dumb sob, but not so much as to think he will live forever. So once and if he gets the sought after dictatorship, he'd want to build on his and the family legacy, and how to keep it. So, look for him to do everything possible to fill the line of succession and top post with family. dj'jr will probably run for congress so that you all can put him a jr. representative in the number 3 spot. Of course, by that time there wouldn't be anything left of a government anyway. And you all are so dumb to believe that once he accomplishes his goals that he'd leave the 2nd amendment intact with guns in the hands of the public. Funny as hell, if it wasn't so pathetic...

Phil

How many wars did the dual citizen Bolton and Abrams talk Trump into starting?
Originally Posted by bearhuntr

Yes, she did. Now, who in the hell believes President Trump 1. Does not know that? 2. Does not believe Pres Trump just might use that knowledge to his own advantage, drawing her out to more and more people as anathema to the republic, and 3. Thus allowing NH to be "hoisted by her own petard?" If you answered "NO" to any of these, "YOU" have already lost and fallen for the socialist psych op and are probably a mental midget (legend in your own mind) a paid shill, a liberal socialist "sock puppet, or an amalgamation of all three of the monkeys with their hands on different parts of their head. Pity that...

😉

You're asking folks to think outside the little boxes they live in and consider alternatives to what their own exclusive Majic Crystal Ball which makes them omniscient says.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Speaking of dumb…..

Originally Posted by Greyghost
With the rights inability to question anything he does, his vp pick will be someone he is guaranteed will not question anything either. It'll be a family member, probably ivanka or lara. He's a dumb sob, but not so much as to think he will live forever. So once and if he gets the sought after dictatorship, he'd want to build on his and the family legacy, and how to keep it. So, look for him to do everything possible to fill the line of succession and top post with family. dj'jr will probably run for congress so that you all can put him a jr. representative in the number 3 spot. Of course, by that time there wouldn't be anything left of a government anyway. And you all are so dumb to believe that once he accomplishes his goals that he'd leave the 2nd amendment intact with guns in the hands of the public. Funny as hell, if it wasn't so pathetic...

Phil
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
It’s not real. He won’t choose her. It’s either leftist agitprop to make him look bad with his base or a trial balloon to see how it would be received. But regardless, it ain’t happening.
😎 Little ol' Me? 😉
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It’s not real. He won’t choose her. It’s either leftist agitprop to make him look bad with his base or a trial balloon to see how it would be received. But regardless, it ain’t happening.

I agree, the Bolsheviks are scraping at anything to erode his popularity with his base. The lawsuits obviously are not working.
If Trump is truly thinking "woman", he has a really short list to choose from. The R's really need to win.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Speaking of dumb…..

Phil

Phil...take a pill...

He probably won't. Not because he doesn't want to, but because Maga will throw a fit. Maga is a fickle bunch.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23

Yeah, fuggit. Just let Brandon of Newscum win. Right?

Think 5th column.

"Oh, I just love Bristoe's posts".

Said proudly with 3 teefs glowing.

He probably won't. Not because he doesn't want to, but because Maga will throw a fit. Maga is a fickle bunch.

They are not fickle, they’re tired of the can getting kicked down the road.
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Fool me once
Shame on you

Fool me twice
Shame on me

If Trump gets re elected I am going to drastically change my portfolio 💼

Attached picture 8EDD59A0-4510-4461-94B3-60A4C5FF062E.gif
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23

Phil
Phil,

Did Trump grab your poosy from the front or the back? Merry Christmas Brother Phil.

It would be fun to take a walk down memory lane here on the Campfire and look at the comments regarding Barr, Mattis, Kelly etc when they first joined the Trump administration and comments after things went sideways. But who has time for that. Like I said, a fickle bunch.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
No Trump isn't, but people that believe CBS news might be that dumb.

It would be fun to take a walk down memory lane here on the Campfire and look at the comments regarding Barr, Mattis, Kelly etc when they first joined the Trump administration and comments after things went sideways. But who has time for that. Like I said, a fickle bunch.

Like I said, a fickle bunch.

Yes, those characters are a fickle bunch.

Did you learn nothing at all watching all the backstabbing Trump endured?
It changed under George the Second.
Dick Cheney change of office of VP forever.

Someone running for office who adopts positions on the issues that are not necessarily based on his own beliefs and convictions, but based on where he needs to be and what he needs to say in order to be elected.

Before he ran for president, Trump was not anti-abortion, not anti- gay marriage, and not anti-"assault weapons" ban. And he called Bill Clinton a "great president."

All the ball washers and hero-worshipers who think he's some kind of messiah sent to save us all from the evil leftists would do well to remember that.

He's a politician.
The bottom line is, Trump absolutely sucked at picking people to put in his administration. The vast majority of them did everything they could to stab him in the back and many of them are still out there stabbing him in the back.

Still, I'd be surprised if he picked Nikki Haley. But I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he picked somebody that's just as bad, but not as vocal about it.

Someone running for office who adopts positions on the issues that are not necessarily based on his own beliefs and convictions, but based on where he needs to be and what he needs to say in order to be elected.

Before he ran for president, Trump was not anti-abortion, not anti- gay marriage, and not anti-"assault weapons" ban. And he called Bill Clinton a "great president."

All the ball washers and hero-worshipers who think he's some kind of messiah sent to save us all from the evil leftists would do well to remember that.

He's a politician.

Almost forgot, cue the "so you're voting for Biden" dimwits.
I expected Trump to fill his administration with astute businessmen from the private sector. Instead, he picked swamp critters.

It made me wonder who was really making the selections.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
I expected Trump to fill his administration with astute businessmen from the private sector. Instead, he picked swamp critters.

He did start with Rex Tillerson. That didn't last.

No one outside the beltway had any idea what these people were about. Before Trump,people actually believed the Republican apparatus had the best interest of this country on their mind when in all reality is was maintaining the status quo.

Mitch McConnell had to confirm them. And I believe it was a 100-0 vote to keep the senate in session so Trump couldn’t make a recess appointment.

Mitch McConnell had to confirm them. And I believe it was a 100-0 vote to keep the senate in session so Trump couldn’t make a recess appointment.
That excuse doesn’t hold water.

It just another excuse to give Trump a pass on the horrible, fuqken horrible people he selected for his cabinet.

Oh, did McConnell have to confirm that Backstabbing POS Pence, nope, Trump picked that POS all on his own.

We've been all through that issue a 100 times. Bristoe's too fugn stupid to remember, has to rehash old chit and start the worthless chatter up again.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...5/some-fire-threads-be-like#Post19038005
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23

It just another excuse to give Trump a pass on the horrible, fuqken horrible people he selected for his cabinet.

Oh, did McConnell have to confirm that Backstabbing POS Pence, nope, Trump picked that POS all on his own.
Pence was chosen to get the evangelical vote airhead. Haley Ha ha ha what a dupe.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Originally Posted by rickt300
Pence was chosen to get the evangelical vote airhead. Haley Ha ha ha what a dupe.

Haley would secure the boomer vote. She is in favor of sending American troops to die protecting Israel, which boomers overwhelmingly support as well. She wants to raise the retirement age to 150 to cover boomer entitlements, which boomer also overwhelmingly support. She wants to send tax dollars to Ukraine and troops as well even though she has no idea where Ukraine is, so boomers see her as a kindred ideologue.

Boy between you and CBS he is certain to win

You obviously knew Pence was a back stabbing POS in 2016.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
He picked Mike P, Yes he is that dumb

Honestly, I had no idea who Pence was when the RNC appointed him to be Trump's Veep. But I knew enough to know that Trump didn't pick him. That's when I knew that the fix was in.

Trump didn't really think that he would either get the GOP nomination of get elected President.

Then all of a sudden, it was in his lap.

I'll give him credit for doing the best he could do with it. But he didn't have a viable plan--and regardless of his rhetoric, he didn't have a concrete platform to operate from. He was shooting from the hip the entire four years he was in office.

By the time he left he had been worn down.

2020 was taken from him and his ego makes him want to get them back. I don't blame him.

But he *should* know what the reality of the situation is and he needs to have a genuine plan to deal with it if he gets back in office.

It's going to be tough. The influential people who opposed him in his first term were just getting warmed up. If he gets in again he better be ready.

It's going to be crazy like we haven't seen.
What happened to Mike Huckabee?

Honestly, I had no idea who Pence was when the RNC appointed him to be Trump's Veep. But I knew enough to know that Trump didn't pick him. That's when I knew that the fix was in.

Trump didn't really think that he would either get the GOP nomination of get elected President.

I'll give him credit for doing the best he could do with it. But he didn't have a viable plan--and regardless of his rhetoric, he didn't have a concrete platform to operate from. He was shooting from the hip the entire four years he was in office.

2020 was taken from him and his ego makes him want to get them back. I don't blame him.

But he *should* know what the reality of the situation is and he needs to have a genuine plan to deal with it if he gets back in office.

It's going to be tough. The influential people who opposed him in his first term were just getting warmed up. If he gets in again he better be ready.

I had no idea the Republican Party was compromised like it was in 2016. I really thought Trump had allies in the Republican Party.
Are there not anymore Bush’s?
To those of you who are on the side of voting for a republican just because its at least a little better than having a dem in there, still havent woke the f uck up to what is happening in this chithole of a country. Rinos and dems have got us here. Why on gods green earth would you or anyone for that matter, throw your vote at an R ticket just because? If trump picks someone awful lile hailey, then that tells me he learned nothing and will make the same mistakes. We will be no further along and the next election will seat another dem. Its over fellas. Its all or nothing right now. Even if he gets everything right at this point, im not convinces this sinking ass ship can be fixed, but im willing to try. That said, he needs the right people..putting any swamp creatures in there will kill thr whole thing. Excatly why he needs to get this right or he doesnt get my vote. No one will at that point and might as well just get this over with. Any honest person knows whats comong eventually anyway

I,I,I say Thar Boy it’s a Good Thing your the only One Paying Attention..

You can Bet Your Sweet Bippie I’ll be right there if Trump Wins the Election controlling the Battlefield for the Prince of Darkness..

That’s Unless’n Somebody puts a Stake thru My Egg Roll..

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet
Originally Posted by akrange
You ain’t seen Nothing Yet

I believe you, these Bolsheviks are not going away quietly. The US is their last stand.

He was An established Establishment Politician, and you didn't know, pity.
He’s not Establishment..

He’s F’ck’n Evil

Along with the SC Butterfly
Posted By: KenMi Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
He made some boneheaded moves before, so wouldn't be beyond him. Pence was one, the covid situation/vacc was another. Not totally eliminating the swamp in his first term was the major one. He was waiting for the second term for that.

He was An established Establishment Politician, and you didn't know, pity.

Post up some of your 2016 posts warning us of Pence.
Posted By: Wrapids Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23
Trump knows how to hire help to work the system, but he's dumb.
At this Late Stage there’s No Room for Error of Judgment that’s Including Dumb Rookie Mistakes..

Dumb will get You Killed

Dumb Dee Dumb Dumb
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Trump knows how to hire help to work the system, but he's dumb.

I have no doubt you would have been way better navigating the DC swamp. LOL!
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/23/23

It's a big ask, for someone in the private sector ta work for maybe four years, and be screwed with the resta their life.

And many hadda be confirmed, and only a DC vet was gonna get confirmed.

Next time is gonna be worse, due to the people bein fcked with from the last go round, Giuliani, et al.

And if his appointees ain't confirmed, I would expect him ta leave the post vacant.
Here we go Again

Saving then Republic stops at the Derby Donkey named Mitch and His Band of the Wicked

This ain’t Rocket Science

But then again Emanuel loves Him some Lindsay
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Haley would secure the boomer vote. She is in favor of sending American troops to die protecting Israel, which boomers overwhelmingly support as well. She wants to raise the retirement age to 150 to cover boomer entitlements, which boomer also overwhelmingly support. She wants to send tax dollars to Ukraine and troops as well even though she has no idea where Ukraine is, so boomers see her as a kindred ideologue.

Go Fuq yourself jackass.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

W#ho gives a fuq ?
Here we go Again

Saving then Republic stops at the Derby Donkey named Mitch and His Band of the Wicked

This ain’t Rocket Science

But then again Emanuel loves Him some Lindsay

Fact.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://x.com/Bubblebathgirl/status/1736935071439872047?s=20

Trump calls Haley "Birdbrain" (no idea why) so at least publicly he's not interested in her.

Whoever gets the VP nod is on track for the presidency in 4 years. Koch and company would like nothing better than to have Haley suck up to Trump so she could just reverse everything he did in 2028
Posted By: akrange Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
Shades of The Money Men putting Papa Bushy as Ronnie Running Mate..

Ronnie knew Better but Compromise

There was room for Error back then but not Today

We can’t Deal with a Reagan type Immigration Amnesty Today that would be Lights Out for America..

Another Coney Island Type setting on the High Court

What’s the Odd’s Emanuel does Both

Pretty F’ck’n High
Posted By: Shag Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23

*raises hand*

Haley ain't got a chance in hell of being anything. Everyone knows that. Come on man get a grip.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
Originally Posted by Shag

*raises hand*

Haley ain't got a chance in hell of being anything. Everyone knows that. Come on man get a grip.

Joe Biden is President.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
Originally Posted by Shag

*raises hand*

Joe Biden is President.

Mic Drop
Posted By: bearhuntr Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
Nickel Hailey finished her ambassador position with a net worth of around 1 million. Today she is worth 15+ mil. That didn't happen because she is a "Polly purebread".....
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23

W#ho gives a fuq ?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
Kari Lake will kick the Hailey biotch into the ditch.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
Thanks ,Brother notadoctor
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
I read an article this morning somewhere and the author believed that Dr. Carol M. Swain would be a really good VP pick. Articulate, well educated and spoken conservative . Did I mention she is a beautiful black woman? Older , but beautiful!
Thanks ,Brother notadoctor

Hehehe. Thanks for proving you're a liar and dumbass. grin
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23

Vice Presidents are limp dick do nothings.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I read an article this morning somewhere and the author believed that Dr. Carol M. Swain would be a really good VP pick. Articulate, well educated and spoken conservative . Did I mention she is a beautiful black woman? Older , but beautiful!

I'm thinking there may be a problem with name recognition. Many seem to think N. Hailey would be a good pick also, and she has name recognition. whistle
Bristle,Trump has never been dumb. wink

Originally Posted by Salmonella

Until they become President do to an untimely unfortunate death of the President.
Tyvek is to Smart for Emanuel he’d be able to see a Dumb Mistake Cum’n and Voice Strong Opposition..

Ah can’t I F’ck Up One Time Tyvek

Emanuel is a Locker Room Type of Guy he’d never pick a Woman as a VP Running Mate ..

That’s why He’d pick Lindsay for a Running Mate before those other Two ..
Posted By: rost495 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23

this. I don't like Haley either. but I'm not dumb enough to waste a vote.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23

Probably be a good pick, but zero name recognition.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23

And which state would she deliver?
Bristle,Trump has never been dumb. wink

Jag, the photo is from CPAC 2019, which was in March.

Does Trump normally wear Santa Claus hats in March at political rallies, LOL?
Posted By: Calvin Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23

And which state would she deliver?

No kidding. Apparently we need AZ and Georgia. Do we have a half Latina/Black with good name recognition, didn’t take down any statues and hates Israel?
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
I think that what the establishment would like to do is put Haley on the ticket, get Trump/Haley elected, and then begin the attacks again to remove Trump from the Oval Office and install Haley. The time to oppose a Haley VP pick is now, not during the general.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
The Vice has one benefit. He or she has a shot at running for President If he doesn’t mess his pants like Pence did. I’m pretty sure Nikki will never make the cut. Trump found out the hard way you have to have someone you can trust as VP.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23

I had no idea the Republican Party was compromised like it was in 2016. I really thought Trump had allies in the Republican Party.

I have to hold back a puke every time I see pence's face.
Tyvek is to Smart for Emanuel he’d be able to see a Dumb Mistake Cum’n and Voice Strong Opposition..

Emanuel is a Locker Room Type of Guy he’d never pick a Woman as a VP Running Mate ..

He ain't gonna pick Lindsay. Lindsay threw him under the bus as soon as he got selected.. After Trump's help.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
It's my understanding that several big organizations (Koch Bros.) are throwing lots of money at Nikki. I say follow the money and you will find out the true owners of America. Not the rightful owners, the true owners.

kwg
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
The whole concept is just liberal propaganda designed ta split the vote for President Trump, and ta try and corner President Trump into eliminating a person as a contender for VP.

If President Trump came out and said he ain't pickin randawa, the libs would move on ta eliminate another possible VP.

Quit playin inta their hands.
Originally Posted by kwg020
It's my understanding that several big organizations (Koch Bros.) are throwing lots of money at Nikki. I say follow the money and you will find out the true owners of America. Not the rightful owners, the true owners.

kwg

You've just described Pence to a T.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Oh, Pence did plenty and he is still doing it.
Originally Posted by rainshot
The Vice has one benefit. He or she has a shot at running for President If he doesn’t mess his pants like Pence did. I’m pretty sure Nikki will never make the cut. Trump found out the hard way you have to have someone you can trust as VP.
What makes you think Trump found out.

When Pence got caught with illegal classified documents, Trump came to his rescue saying “ Leave Mike alone, he’s a nice guy”.

They're typically chosen to help swing the state they came from to vote for the ticket. SC voted solidly for Trump last time around so he doesn't need any help there, even if she could deliver.
Posted By: mrmeener Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
if rabbi trump picks the skinny ugly street schittin hindu war slut he would further immortalize9 his talent for picking the worse of the worse of the worse. he cant be that dumb so he is in on it. he wants the worst people with the gangster kosher kushner as the boss like the last time
Posted By: Upperplainsman Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/24/23
Could you show us on a doll where the Jews touched you?

He ain't gonna pick Lindsay. Lindsay threw him under the bus as soon as he got selected.. After Trump's help.

Dirt Baby

Emanuel was just in SC at a Fundraising Event with Lindsay ..

When he got to Singing Lindsay Praise's the Crowd broke into Loud Boo’s

I’m smelling Classic Emanuel here and it’s Fowl

Emanuel ain’t learned anything..

He knows Lindsay should be in Shackles..

Maybe It’s the All the Worlds a Stage Thing.

Dirt Baby

Yeah, Trump just keeps on endorsing, hugging and kissing these backstabbers. Is he still of the mindset that if he plays nice, they will reciprocate in kind.

That's running pretty close to the definition of insanity.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/25/23
Originally Posted by mrmeener
if rabbi trump picks the skinny ugly street schittin hindu war slut he would further immortalize9 his talent for picking the worse of the worse of the worse. he cant be that dumb so he is in on it. he wants the worst people with the gangster kosher kushner as the boss like the last time

Stupid DU chkunt can't even form a sentence.

Dirt Baby

He's now a politician. Doesn't mean he's going to pick Lindsay. I'd bet against it.

Dirt Baby

Yeah, Trump just keeps on endorsing, hugging and kissing these backstabbers. Is he still of the mindset that if he plays nice, they will reciprocate in kind.

He's playing and using them, Just like they did him.
Posted By: EdM Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/25/23

Dirt Baby

Moot right?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/25/23

Dirt Baby

Please try to get to 3D chess.
Posted By: SU35 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/25/23
Yes, Trump is this dumb.

He has an extensive track record of hiring bad people.

Prove me wrong.
Posted By: akrange Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/25/23
And Evil..

Wray Wray and J.Rome Powell
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/25/23
Originally Posted by SU35
Yes, Trump is this dumb.

He has an extensive track record of hiring bad people.

Prove me wrong.

Yup, almost all of those he hired during his administration were Establishment Swamp Creatures. Not only were they Swampers, they were spies gathering whatever they could to take him down.

That was then, this is now, he is still endorsing them, praising them and sucking up to them as if he has convinced himself that they will become his allies if he plays nice and kisses their ass.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 12/25/23
Everyone kinda has forgotten about Trump’s right hand man. And he wasn’t an R.
Posted By: ihookem Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24

Me too. There is no one else to vote for .. Swammy and Hayley just want power,, Cristie is not even a conservative .. Desantis would be real good but, he isnt getting traction.. Donald Trump is our only hope,, much like the new president of Argentina is . This time, though Donald Trump is going to be a much different person.. He will not trust anyone cause he got burned ,, and he does not forget for a LONG time . He keeps score .
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Originally Posted by ihookem

Me too. There is no one else to vote for .. Swammy and Hayley just want power,, Cristie is not even a conservative .. Desantis would be real good but, he isnt getting traction.. Donald Trump is our only hope,, much like the new president of Argentina is . This time, though Donald Trump is going to be a much different person.. He will not trust anyone cause he got burned ,, and he does not forget for a LONG time . He keeps score .
What evidence do you have to support this?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Look at all the Never Trumpers........
Posted By: ShadeTree Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
You people. You act like Trump had the time to personally hire everyone in his organization that ended up being a backstabbing slimeball. He came into politics without personal knowledge of much except knowing he knew how to run big things, make things happen and get things done, which he did.

He personally hired some, and the vast majority of them are still behind him, and many of them fought daily with some of the establishment hires. The establishment hires came from people already in the system that he trusted and delegated responsibility to. Way too many positions for him to learn about and take care of personally.

Pence was a bad choice. But how many of you were saying that before 2020? I was never a Pence "fan", no reason to be. But I also thought he was okay as vice presidents go before the 2020 pandemic, and then subsequent election. They don't do much. I was wrong, and so were many of you.

IMO if he gets in this time he should put somebody like General Flynn in charge of all the inside hiring. And they still wouldn't get it all right. I mean, you do need some experience in the different fields. Not every position can be filled by your favorite no BS next door neighbor.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
You people. You act like Trump had the time to personally hire everyone in his organization that ended up being a backstabbing slimeball. He came into politics without personal knowledge of much except knowing he knew how to run big things, make things happen and get things done, which he did.

He personally hired some, and the vast majority of them are still behind him, and many of them fought daily with some of the establishment hires. The establishment hires came from people already in the system that he trusted and delegated responsibility to. Way too many positions for him to learn about and take care of personally.

Pence was a bad choice. But how many of you were saying that before 2020? I was never a Pence "fan", no reason to be. But I also thought he was okay as vice presidents go before the 2020 pandemic, and then subsequent election. They don't do much. I was wrong, and so were many of you.

IMO if he gets in this time he should put somebody like General Flynn in charge of all the inside hiring. And they still wouldn't get it all right. I mean, you do need some experience in the different fields. Not every position can be filled by your favorite no BS next door neighbor.

That was literally Trump's job, put together a Cabinet etc to serve the American people.

Literally.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

That was literally Trump's job, put together a Cabinet etc to serve the American people.

Literally.

And he did...and you guys couldn't stop fawning over his picks.

Literally.

No. His job was to do what he said he would do. And he done it more than any President in my lifetime. Not even a close contest. We can bitch, or look at results. He done it.

He made a whole lot of good hires. Many of them are still daily fighting for the cause despite the constant harassments and BS it fills their lives with. There is no way a man never in politics can know everything about every person for the jobs upon jobs in an administration. He took care of some of them personally, the others he delegated, as has every President.

His so called "bad" hires are highlighted because of who Trump is. How many "bad" hires do you remember from previous Presidents? Some, but not like Trump. Why? Trump was a 1 man wrecking machine against the status quo. And many even in his own administration couldn't abide by that.

That needs to change. But if you could do better, have at it. In that arena it's like picking a from a field of pit bull puppies. Which one is gonna bite? Who knows. They pretty much all looked and sounded good initially. Some proved they were, others the only reason we now know differently is because they proved they were not.

Literally.

No. His job was to do what he said he would do. And he done it more than any President in my lifetime. Not even a close contest. We can bitch, or look at results. He done it.

He made a whole lot of good hires. Many of them are still daily fighting for the cause despite the constant harassments and BS it fills their lives with. There is no way a man never in politics can know everything about every person for the jobs upon jobs in an administration. He took care of some of them personally, the others he delegated, as has every President.

His so called "bad" hires are highlighted because of who Trump is. How many "bad" hires do you remember from previous Presidents? Some, but not like Trump. Why? Trump was a 1 man wrecking machine against the status quo. And many even in his own administration couldn't abide by that.

That needs to change. But if you could do better, have at it. In that arena it's like picking a from a field of pit bull puppies. Which one is gonna bite? Who knows. They pretty much all looked and sounded good initially. Some proved they were, others the only reason we now know differently is because they proved they were not.

So, Trump had no responsibility in selecting Pence to No. 2?

Come on. Be honest with yourself. Just because we like the guy doesn't mean that he is the second coming of Christ and does no wrong.
Wasn't Trump a CEO?

One of the big positives of him running was going to be who he put in the Cabinet...

But he had no time to vet VP candidates?

Listen to yourself.
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Wasn't Trump a CEO?

One of the big positives of him running was going to be who he put in the Cabinet...

But he had no time to vet VP candidates?

Listen to yourself.

a lot of these guys will put no blame on trump...trump will take no blame for pretty much anything.....I don't care who he picks for vp, if he doesn't clean house on day 1...fires all democraps that he can...then its going to be a long four years.....bob

Literally.

Come on. Be honest with yourself. Just because we like the guy doesn't mean that he is the second coming of Christ and does no wrong.

I already said Pence was a bad choice. Do I hold it against Trump? No. How could he had known. Quiet middle of the road man from the rust belt area with a seemingly conservative track record that wasn't a nuclear bomb in the Senate. People got along with him. The polar opposite of Trump which seemed like a good match. Go along, do your job, and help to tamp down some of the reactionary hysteria to Trump. He seemed dedicated to doing all of that until 2020 came along. Like I said, like picking from a field of pit bull puppies. Which one??

Literally.

I already said Pence was a bad choice. Do I hold it against Trump? No. How could he had known. Quiet middle of the road man from the rust belt area with a seemingly conservative track record that wasn't a nuclear bomb in the Senate. People got along with him. The polar opposite of Trump which seemed like a good match. Go along, do your job, and help to tamp down some of the reactionary hysteria to Trump. He seemed dedicated to doing all of that until 2020 came along. Like I said, like picking from a field of pit bull puppies. Which one??

Ok. Now go down the line and see if the bad decisions were commonplace.

And repeated in the same positions.
Posted By: UltraMAGA Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Look at all the Never Trumpers........

I dont think there has been an election other than '16 and '20 where I was voting "for" a candidate rather than "against the opposing candidate".

Literally.

Ok. Now go down the line and see if the bad decisions were commonplace.

And repeated in the same positions.

Some. Some not. I don't recall any that stand out that were evident as bad right from the get go. Sneaky swamp does what sneaky swamp is. It's good at hiding and masquerading.
Posted By: dassa Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24

Literally.

Back in 2016, did you have any posts telling us how bad pence would turn out to be?
Posted By: K22 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Originally Posted by efw
CBS?

Have you not figured out Trumps tactics yet? Come on.
If Trump picked me to be in his cabinet or VP or said I was a great person I would be very worried and constantly looking over my shoulder.
Originally Posted by dassa

Literally.

Back in 2016, did you have any posts telling us how bad pence would turn out to be?

I didn't realize I was making those decisions in 2016.
Posted By: DMc Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
bristoe: You sound as stupid, myopic and self destructive as the CampFires own turdqueen!
This country needs LESS of you two.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
In fact, I believe the American people voted Trump into three Presidency to make just those decisions.

Do you disagree?
I voted for Trump the first time because of what he said he was going to do. Voted for him the second time because of what he had done.

I don't remember either time when voting for him that I voted based on who he said he would appoint to certain positions.

Do I expect him to appoint good people to key positions? Yes. And in many many cases he did.

Do I hold it against him now, or will I in the future if someone with a track record to the contrary, is later exposed for being a slimeball? No.
I voted for Trump the first time because of what he said he was going to do. Voted for him the second time because of what he had done.

I don't remember either time when voting for him that I voted based on who he said he would appoint to certain positions.

Do I expect him to appoint good people to key positions? Yes. And in many many cases he did.

Do I hold it against him now, or will I in the future if someone with a track record to the contrary, is later exposed for being a slimeball? No.

Feelings don't change what happened.

You already agreed.
Let's make this simple.

When Trump was President-elect...did he have a duty to hire and vet his cabinet?...start at VP.

You already agreed.

I never mentioned feelings. He did a better job than any 40 of us could do, combined. Monday morning quarterbacking from a living room chair, after watching the Sunday game from a living room chair, is easy.

Trump did the hard stuff, and did it without fear, and got results.

You already agreed.

I never mentioned feelings. He did a better job than any 40 of us could do, combined. Monday morning quarterbacking from a living room chair, after watching the Sunday game from a living room chair, is easy.

Trump did the hard stuff, and did it without fear, and got results.

Again, we all like the guy.

Did he makes mistakes in his cabinet?

Simple question.
Let's make this simple.

When Trump was President-elect...did he have a duty to hire and vet his cabinet?...start at VP.

And he did. Who's arguing differently. In case you didn't figure it out yet, cabinet in politics is not an innate object, or a machine, it's freaking people. People hide things, pretend, mislead, have ulterior motives, and even if none of that initially, people change.

You do an interview, you look at resume's. If you could prove to me he hired people with bad resume's, I'd agree.

He doesn't know these people personally. You hire or give the okay based off that. No different than any other business. I imagine he's made some bad hire's over the yrs and ended up having to fire people in his personal business, as does every business.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
President Trump needed ta pick a VP.

He had a lineup ta choose from that was the equivalent a tderpa, sucknmore and J's lubed.

With choices like that, he picked the turd with the least flies.
Posted By: SargeMO Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
'Results' would have been Trump doing a great job as president--which I do not dispute--keeping his big blowhard NY trap shut and not throwing fits on twitter, like a 13 year old girl. He would have coasted into a second term effortlessly.

Instead we got a four year Joe/Ho shietshow.

It would be great if DJT learned something from all that, and gets another shot. I guess we'll see.
Let's make this simple.

And he did. Who's arguing differently. In case you didn't figure it out yet, cabinet in politics is not an innate object, or a machine, it's freaking people. People hide things, pretend, mislead, have ulterior motives, and even if none of that initially, people change.

You do an interview, you look at resume's. If you could prove to me he hired people with bad resume's, I'd agree.

He doesn't know these people personally. You hire or give the okay based off that. No different than any other business. I imagine he's made some bad hire's over the yrs and ended up having to fire people in his personal business, as does every business.

You said he was too busy earlier. Hence this entire convo

Let's make this simple.

I said he couldn't hire everybody, some he hired personally, some off of recommendations. Still just said the same thing. "You hire or give the okay based off that."

We can play silly semantics and word game gotcha's all day. It will get neither of us no where.
Let's make this simple.

I said he couldn't hire everybody, some he hired personally, some off of recommendations. Still just said the same thing. "You hire or give the okay based off that."

We can play silly semantics and word game gotcha's all day. It will get neither of us no where.

This isn't semantics. You said and wrote what you said.

Did he mess up the VP pick?

No 2 to be President.

Yes or no?
Let me guess you need the definition of "is?"

Semantics. Smh
Posted By: ihookem Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24

After he got back stabbed by just about everyone, I dont think he will trust anyone.. Even Paul Ryan was on some dumb TV show, and he said anyone but Donald Trump.. The whole swamp hates him. Plain as day. The swamp is so deep he will have a hard time filling his cabinets.
Let's make this simple.

No 2 to be President.

Yes or no?

Holy crap man. I already said Pence was a mistake. Do I hold it against Trump?? Heck no. The mistake came out almost a full 4 yrs later. You, me, others in his cabinet, conservatives in the house, the senate, and 99% of every Trump supporter on the fire was fine with it up until then. Including you I suspect since you didn't directly answer the question posed to you earlier.

After he got back stabbed by just about everyone, I dont think he will trust anyone.. Even Paul Ryan was on some dumb TV show, and he said anyone but Donald Trump.. The whole swamp hates him. Plain as day. The swamp is so deep he will have a hard time filling his cabinets.

Think he trusts Jared?
Let's make this simple.

No 2 to be President.

Yes or no?

Holy crap man. I already said Pence was a mistake. Do I hold it against Trump?? Heck no. The mistake came out almost a full 4 yrs later. You, me, others in his cabinet, conservatives in the house, the senate, and 99% of every Trump supporter on the fire was fine with it up until then. Including you I suspect since you didn't directly answer the question posed to you earlier.

Have a great day.

Semantics. Smh

I need no definition of anything. You can read back through my posts. Trump had some good people in his administration, some bad. Trump was the best President in my lifetime. I voted for Trump based on what he said he would do in 2016 and what he had done in 2020. Pence was a mistake, so were some others. People backstab you sometimes. I don't hold that against Trump personally as he couldn't of known that about some of them until it came out, like picking a pit bull puppy.

The End.

Semantics. Smh

I need no definition of anything. You can read back through my posts. Trump had some good people in his administration, some bad. Trump was the best President in my lifetime. I voted for Trump based on what he said he would do in 2016 and what he had done in 2020. Pence was a mistake, so were some others. People backstab you sometimes. I don't hold that against Trump personally as he couldn't of known that about some of them until it came out, like picking a pit bull puppy.

The End.

Sad sstory.

Have a great day!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Originally Posted by SargeMO
'Results' would have been Trump doing a great job as president--which I do not dispute--keeping his big blowhard NY trap shut and not throwing fits on twitter, like a 13 year old girl. He would have coasted into a second term effortlessly.

It would be great if DJT learned something from all that, and gets another shot. I guess we'll see.
You seem to believe Trump lost the election fairly and not because of fraud?
Posted By: reivertom Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
FAKE NEWS
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
I had no problem with Pence as VP until the day after the 2020 election day. It was like a switch was switched on and Pence became a different person.

Hard to figure.

Trump mistakes: Keeping James Comey on as FBI Director. Should have been immediately replaced. Wray as FBI Director. Fail. Should have been replaced.

His AG choice. Fail. His second AG choice, Fail.

Literally.

It's pretty chickenshiit to bitch that Trump made a bad decision based on info we have now. If you want to show that you knew better than him, show us what you said when he made the choice.

In 2016, I thought pence wasn't a bad choice as VP. Up until then, he seemed to be a solid conservative, and an honorable person. Since history has shown that he was not, I won't blame Trump for being wrong about him, too.

So, if you were warning us that pence was a bad choice, show us those warnings.
Originally Posted by AB2506
I had no problem with Pence as VP until the day after the 2020 election day. It was like a switch was switched on and Pence became a different person.

Hard to figure.

Trump mistakes: Keeping James Comey on as FBI Director. Should have been immediately replaced. Wray as FBI Director. Fail. Should have been replaced.

Pence revealed himself waaay back in 2017 when he conspired with the FBI to set up General Flynn and con Trump into firing Flynn.

It was clear at that point who’s side Pence was on. Well, it was clear to many, but not to Trump, he still defends Pence and calls him “a good guy”.

Literally.

It's pretty chickenshiit to bitch that Trump made a bad decision based on info we have now. If you want to show that you knew better than him, show us what you said when he made the choice.

In 2016, I thought pence wasn't a bad choice as VP. Up until then, he seemed to be a solid conservative, and an honorable person. Since history has shown that he was not, I won't blame Trump for being wrong about him, too.

Did you miss the repeated bad decisions on Cabinet positions?

I like the guy; but be honest.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24

I'm not sure whether it's disgusting or confusing to see people comment on the last election and blaming Trump for not getting elected. Did you not consider what was going on when all of a sudden everything halted and the next thing we know biden has the lead? It wasn't his "blow hard mouth" that got biden in the oval office. It was a stolen election.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I'm not sure whether it's disgusting or confusing to see people comment on the last election and blaming Trump for not getting elected. Did you not consider what was going on when all of a sudden everything halted and the next thing we know biden has the lead? It wasn't his "blow hard mouth" that got biden in the oval office. It was a stolen election.
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Steevie...you are a bitch.

No wonder you are a liberal.

Hahaha! Keep telling them it is hopeless you union strong cùnt.
Originally Posted by AB2506

Hard to figure.

Pence revealed himself waaay back in 2017 when he conspired with the FBI to set up General Flynn and con Trump into firing Flynn.

It was clear at that point who’s side Pence was on. Well, it was clear to many, but not to Trump, he still defends Pence and calls him “a good guy”.

You didn't ever know that, democrat.
No more gaslighting Steevie?

Is that all the DNC has you on the schedule for today sweetie?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by efw
CBS?

If Trump picked me to be in his cabinet or VP or said I was a great person I would be very worried and constantly looking over my shoulder.

Bingo. But neither the CYA nor the Military Patriots behind The Plan can outsmart the bloodhounds who comprise the Campfire Crew.

They are so smart at sniffing out the real clues from the MSM Nues it's uncanny.

He'll, they don't even need to listen to that dumbassed Trump. Give them just 12 more and they will all have figured everything out.

Oh sorry, 12 more months and it will come to them.

These guys have unfallible intuition they can bet big money and their life on.

They knew Bidet would be loaning Trump his big military transport to haul his car and vehicle convoy on at the rallies.

They knew 2 years ahead of time, like the Larp Q that Trump was getting his own platform and that the left would have Twitter go down on them.

They knew like Q that Trump was going to name Truth Socials server system Pepe. They knew that Hydroxychloroquine was good to go and that a lot of the Covid jabs and treatments were toxic.

They knew like Q that

They knew who was sitting in front of Trump here.

They knew all about the raid on MAL being about exposing crimes by Bidet and Killery and Zero and that the FBY was looking for tbe PEADS papers and why the Cabal needs them.

They knew all this was going to happen.

They know all about this..

And they aren't going to be tricked by this guys inept crew.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]macbook keyboard test

And they don't need to listen to what this guy says. He doesn't know schiett from shine-ola. grin

grin
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by efw
CBS?

Bingo.

Hey ShadeTree,

Lol
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
It’s been claimed that the president has over 4,000 appointments to make. If the president himself averaged a measly 10 minutes for every appointment selection it would take him a full month working on nothing else….it’s unrealistic to think that the swamp doesn’t have the game rigged. Before Trump most people had no idea that our freedoms were stolen and our elections were corrupted but thanks to President Trump we now know for a fact that we are living under a totalitarian dictatorship.

One man can’t be expected to do it all. Instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water like Bristoe was so quick to do when Trump killed Solemani I’d like to see people with backbone make suggestions or a positive contribution instead of after the fact bitching which accomplishes nothing. I was taken aback by some of those appointments but when the swamp gives you the lists of people to choose from you’re likely to be picking THEIR predetermined choices. He was setup from the outset and I think he’s a lot more worldly and wise today than he was 7 years ago….we ALL are.
Yes...but he made mistakes and some of his promises were not kept...and mean tweets...and Steevies pussy is grabbed....so vote for Hailey or Biden.

Signed Bristoe and Steevie.....

Literally.

Did you miss the repeated bad decisions on Cabinet positions?

I like the guy; but be honest.
Did you know they were bad decisions when they were made? If not, then why should we expect that Trump would have known? If so, show us where you were raising the red flag.
Posted By: rte Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It’s been claimed that the president has over 4,000 appointments to make. If the president himself averaged a measly 10 minutes for every appointment selection it would take him a full month working on nothing else….it’s unrealistic to think that the swamp doesn’t have the game rigged. Before Trump most people had no idea that our freedoms were stolen and our elections were corrupted but thanks to President Trump we now know for a fact that we are living under a totalitarian dictatorship.

One man can’t be expected to do it all. Instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water like Bristoe was so quick to do when Trump killed Solemani I’d like to see people with backbone make suggestions or a positive contribution instead of after the fact bitching which accomplishes nothing. I was taken aback by some of those appointments but when the swamp gives you the lists of people to choose from you’re likely to be picking THEIR predetermined choices. He was setup from the outset and I think he’s a lot more worldly and wise today than he was 7 years ago….we ALL are.
A succinct and accurate post Aces.

I made that statement about 4K positions to fill,a few days ago.

We have on this board members who claim to be Conservatives but instead are:

Monday morning quarterbacks

RINOS

Chicken Littles

Soothsayers of doom and gloom

Government quislings

Unionistas = slang

Never Trumpers

Just plain bullschitters.

What does this have to do with my comments?
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

A succinct and accurate post Aces.

I made that statement about 4K positions to fill,a few days ago.

We have on this board members who claim to be Conservatives but instead are:

Monday morning quarterbacks

RINOS

Chicken Littles

Soothsayers of doom and gloom

Government quislings

Unionistas = slang

Never Trumpers

Just plain bullschitters.

Throw in the moderates too.

What does this have to do with my comments?

Steevie runs and hides because I called him a chickenshit because all he ever did was bitch about the Steal and try to convince people not to bother voting.
Posted By: RAM Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Friggin dis info story from a month ago. Smarten up.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/13/24
Yes...but he made mistakes and some of his promises were not kept...and mean tweets...and Steevies pussy is grabbed....so vote for Hailey or Biden.

It's always raining in whatever room Stevie is in.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/14/24

Bingo.

Stevie Wonder is too blind to see the reason Trump referred to the Plans Beautiful 4 year Pause.

Trump could have finished the Wall in his first four. The object was to show the people the difference between what Patriots want for this country and how Patriots care for the people and to show the people the leftist pukes don't care for the country and its Constitution and hate the people.

It's called the Great Awakening and it's happening (whether you believe it or not).

We are approaching the Precipice. That's when the snowflakes will change direction.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/14/24

Bingo.

Stevie Wonder is too blind to see the reason Trump referred to the Plans Beautiful 4 year Pause.

Trump could have finished the Wall in his first four. The object was to show the people the difference between what Patriots want for this country and how Patriots care for the people and to show the people the leftist pukes don't care for the country and its Constitution and hate the people.

It's called the Great Awakening and it's happening (whether you believe it or not).

We are approaching the Precipice. That's when the snowflakes will change direction.

It’s called BULLSCHIT
Originally Posted by Fubarski

He had a lineup ta choose from that was the equivalent a tderpa, sucknmore and J's lubed.

Truth.

Thats Fake news BS. Patriots loved his mean tweets. No president in history ever picked up 12 million more votes in his second run.

If you think Space Force doesn't have the numbers your kidding yourself. That truth will come out. There is a reason Trump said he won in a landslide.

Think Trump, 75 million votes, Biden 39 million.

It's coming.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Truth.
Truth? I thought you said Trump was recruited by Military intel years ago, why did these recruiters allow Pence, the enemy, into Trump’s circle
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/14/24

It's always raining in whatever room Stevie is in.

It looks like it's by design.

He wants you to stay home.
Pissing down our backs and claiming it's rain.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Is Trump this dumb? - 01/14/24

Thats Fake news BS. Patriots loved his mean tweets. No president in history ever picked up 12 million more votes in his second run.

If you think Space Force doesn't have the numbers your kidding yourself. That truth will come out. There is a reason Trump said he won in a landslide.

Think Trump, 75 million votes, Biden 39 million.

It's coming.

Did you take your Ritalin toeay?
Brain Dead, is real.

© 24hourcampfire