Home
Posted By: dassa America's wars 1754-1945 - 01/07/24
I don't have time to watch the video now, but I'll watch it later. After 1945 we started a long series of non-wars, so called 'police actions', undeclared and illegal wars dictated by presidents. Korea, Vietnam, a long series of middle east wars...all undeclared by congress and therefore unconstitutional and illegal.
Posted By: dassa Re: America's wars 1754-1945 - 01/07/24
I was thinking about that as I was watching it. We intervened in a lot of places after was.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: America's wars 1754-1945 - 01/08/24
Watch it later. Looks interesting.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: America's wars 1754-1945 - 01/08/24
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
After 1945 we started a long series of non-wars, so called 'police actions', undeclared and illegal wars dictated by presidents. Korea, Vietnam, a long series of middle east wars...all undeclared by congress and therefore unconstitutional and illegal.
You think that wasn't going on before 1945?
Posted By: roverboy Re: America's wars 1754-1945 - 01/08/24
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I don't have time to watch the video now, but I'll watch it later. After 1945 we started a long series of non-wars, so called 'police actions', undeclared and illegal wars dictated by presidents. Korea, Vietnam, a long series of middle east wars...all undeclared by congress and therefore unconstitutional and illegal.

Yeah, spending billions of tax payer money, without our consent. Pretty much like they're doing now.
Interesting video as a brief overview, but not much detail...not much can be told in an hour.

I think some of the narrative is disingenuous. "Secession was deemed unconstitutional," for instance.
© 24hourcampfire