Home
Posted By: Valsdad California Rosé anyone? - 01/10/24
Special price if you get a dozen. If I was still a drinkin' man I'd figure out a way to come up with a couple of $20 bills just to have a supply on hand to serve the winos.

That ol' Snoop Doggie Dog be a sharp bidnessman. Has his money makin' fingers in about everything

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The drink of the hood.
One step up from Thunder Bird
Posted By: Craigster Re: California Rosé anyone? - 01/10/24
Yes please.
Posted By: Craigster Re: California Rosé anyone? - 01/10/24
Originally Posted by Traveler52
The drink of the hood.
One step up from Thunder Bird

http://oldartguy.com/An_Ode_to_Ripple.html
Sheit - get a gallon of Neapolitan and make some floats!
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: California Rosé anyone? - 01/10/24
Get a bottle of Mad Dog 20-20 for shooters on the side with a twenty pack of Snoop Dog and you'll be stylin'
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: California Rosé anyone? - 01/10/24
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: California Rosé anyone? - 01/10/24
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Get a bottle of Mad Dog 20-20 for shooters on the side with a twenty pack of Snoop Dog and you'll be stylin' puking your ass off!
Fixed it
laugh sick
Pank Drank!

laugh laugh
Originally Posted by 1911a1
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

sick

Posted By: RockyRaab Re: California Rosé anyone? - 01/11/24
Rosé is the "tranny"of wine. Can't seem to make up its mind what it is.
Posted By: slumlord Re: California Rosé anyone? - 01/11/24
Wont be partaking of anything with snoopy doggie doggie or scoobie doo

No thanks
Posted By: Mike_S Re: California Rosé anyone? - 01/11/24
I thought Snoop Dog was pedaling weed?
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: California Rosé anyone? - 01/11/24
Originally Posted by Mike_S
I thought Snoop Dog was pedaling weed?

He don't do da smoke no mo.
I would love to have heard the negotiations that led to the * Single Transaction * being added.
If anybody wants it, I have the vintners recipe for Alaska Rosie, you know...the one with Kool Aid and Everclear?
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: California Rosé anyone? - 01/11/24
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Special price if you get a dozen. If I was still a drinkin' man I'd figure out a way to come up with a couple of $20 bills just to have a supply on hand to serve the winos.

That ol' Snoop Doggie Dog be a sharp bidnessman. Has his money makin' fingers in about everything

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

All Lodi grapes in that wine also made in the same production NorCal facilities that makes Beringer, Stags Leap, Sterling and a few others.

It's a multibrand house wine. Could just as easily be Taylor Swift's face on the bottle.

A few years ago there was a glut of grapes on the market best way to use them is get a famous face, make a session wine, slap the face on the bottle and sell thru the grape glut.
When I worked in the maintenance department for E&J Gallo in the late 1970s somebody pumped about a thousand gallons of red wine into a 200,000 gallon tank of white by mistake. Next day, the ID tag on the tank had been changed to "Pink Chablis"! Boones Farm, Carlo Rossi, Andre' champagne, E&J Brandy, and Bartles & James coolers- - - - -all brands produced by Gallo, and some of them are made with concentrated and fermented apple and/or pear juice- - - -not grapes!
© 24hourcampfire