Home
"Kill four more and we can take a whole week off"
Maybe he was just an east coast thing but damn he was funny. Used to listen to him on DC101 when I was working in NoVa & D.C. back in the late 80’s early 90’s.
yep. he was quite entertaining
30-06 is potent
ESTEELLLLLLLLLE !

SGT. Fury

Bliddy blowdy bliddy blidddy blowdy
Greaseman was on one of the Jacksonville radio stations when I was stationed at NAS Jax. I think he may have been the very original shock-jock.

I thought he was entertaining at times. His tirades that mentioned "high steppers" were kinda funny, sometimes, but I thought he was an asshole mostly...just like any shock-jock.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
"Kill four more and we can take a whole week off"
Maybe he was just an east coast thing but damn he was funny. Used to listen to him on DC101 when I was working in NoVa & D.C. back in the late 80’s early 90’s.

That landed the "greaseman" a 6 month suspension but wasn't the worse phase, how about the one that got him fired ........... it went like now "I know why they drag them behind trucks" ..................

The "Greaseman" real name was Doug Trapp, nice guy, was a avid skeet & sporting clay shooter, shot a beautiful K-80 when he was with DC 101.
Yes jacksonville florida on WAPE the big ape station remember it well, i was born and raised there when there was dairy cows and sand dunes.
Hadn't thought about him in years, but yeah...used to tune into DC101 to listen to him when I was up that way!
Nino Greasmonelli.

I listened to him for years. "I'm a West Virginia boy..."

He was funny as hell. If he aired that show today he would get picked up by the FBI.
His name was Doug Tracht. I knew him to some extent back when I was living in Jax. I unloaded my first ex wife on him as a prank.
Atlanta had a radio jock “Greaseman” for number of years. Wasn’t he one of the original “ Village People”?
Listened to him on DC101 in 1984. He was pretty funny and over the top most of the time.
Yikes I had forgotten....
Loved him when he was in Atlanta. He was at a local bar in Buckhead one morning so a co worker and I went and saw him when we got off that morning.
Anybody here from West Virginia?

Any lawmen out there?

Good one, smokepole. West Virginia Boy and Lawman.
I spent many hours in Atlanta listening to Nino Grismonelli. Hilarious. There has never been another radio host like that.

Nino was seriously hitting the gym, he had a helluva build.
Didn’t he do Mr. Manly?
y'all ever heard greaseman sing " georgia boy been working that thang"!!!
© 24hourcampfire