Home
I don't know when this was recorded - it could have been before the first election but he paints a pretty accurate picture

https://x.com/Sadie_NC/status/1747453455008952402?s=20
I remember seeing that before the 2016 election but I sure hope it applies to 2024.
Even though his predictions were accurate, I took it that he was disparaging people who were going to vote for Trump.
But regardless of his intent, he was dead on.
Holy Crap.
Hope it isn't AI, but damn.
The crazy, radical liberal Michael Moore.
Awesome 👌!!!!
He said it about as good as anyone could of. I still don't like the fat sob.
I haven't heard anything about Moore in forever. Last I heard he was selling his house in Traverse City - maybe to get out of America
Good people like my brother die of heart attacks and that fat slob keeps on using oxygen!
Even if he’s right about Trump, I still hate the bastard. I can’t help it.
Reon
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't know when this was recorded - it could have been before the first election but he paints a pretty accurate picture

Wow! He was 100% spot on.

Did you read the Community Note attached to the tweet?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://twitter.com/Sadie_NC/status/1747453455008952402

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/michael-moore-speech-used-by-donald-trump-a7385136.html
While that was an excerpt, taken out of a total speech against Trump, he hates and hated Trump and was warning people to not vote for Trump. That fat POS was scared schitless by what he was reading in the tea leaves.
Originally Posted by BFaucett

Did you read the Community Note attached to the tweet?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://twitter.com/Sadie_NC/status/1747453455008952402

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/michael-moore-speech-used-by-donald-trump-a7385136.html

Exactly!
yea, I mean I"m not surprised that Moore thinks that about Trump - he was basically telling the democrats why they should fear him.
I woke up this morning wondering what that disgusting slob thinks about Trump. Thanks for sharing. This is the kind of content that people flock here for.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I woke up this morning wondering what that disgusting slob thinks about Trump. Thanks for sharing. This is the kind of content that people flock here for.

you could start another bicycle thread that results in everyone concluding the world would be a better place with you lying in a ditch

those are always fun
Dam man , that’s cold
Kenneth 😀
Like Carolla says, Michael Moore looks like an out-of-work lesbian trucker. 😆

Trump should buy the rights to that footage and use it in a commercial. 🙂
Can't hear it turned off mute default - sound volume on 10
looked to see what he is saying lately - looks like he is more interested in supporting Hamas at the moment

you could start another bicycle thread that results in everyone concluding the world would be a better place with you lying in a ditch

those are always fun

lolol,....
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Holy Crap.
Hope it isn't AI, but damn.
The crazy, radical liberal Michael Moore.
Awesome 👌!!!!

Read the first comment.

And I consider michael moore the most vile, disgusting person on earth. Now we're even.
he thinks he represents blue collar but schits on MAGA, talk about conflicted
Don't get all excited. I just saw a recent video, and his rabid Leftist BS was still infecting his tiny brain.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

those are always fun

lolol,....

I literally laughed out loud at that one…

That was before the first election, he was trying to warn the DEMs back then that Michigan would go to Trump and possibly other states that were losing blue collar/ manufacturing jobs..

They figured out where they screwed up, and in 2020, they took away our right to have our vote matter with fraud...
he thinks he represents blue collar but schits on MAGA, talk about conflicted

Typical fat boy pha g.
Why would anyone even consider listening to what that irrelevant dude has to say about anything?
199% spot on - he was scared spitless.

Stake that slob out in the AZ sun and that 100 yard wide rendered grease spot would be sterile for 100 years.
That was 2016, and he was correct.
Could we see it again this November? Darn good chance.
No real surprise here, but as a point of order, I'll note that the OP did not discuss what Moore said about Trump. Gotta love these news parrots who aren't interested enough in the content of their news to discuss it. LOLOL
No real surprise here, but as a point of order, I'll note that the OP did not discuss what Moore said about Trump. Gotta love these news parrots who aren't interested enough in the content of their news to discuss it. LOLOL
Thanks, Brother Paul

I will tell you like I tell the other self-appointed arbiters of what is allowed posting on an open forum, don't click on any thread that I start and all your problems in the world are solved.

I will tell you like I tell the other self-appointed arbiters of what is allowed posting on an open forum, don't click on any thread that I start and all your problems in the world are solved.

Seems rational and easy enough.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Why would anyone even consider listening to what that irrelevant dude has to say about anything?

Have You Noticed the Amount of Irrelevant People threatening You

Take Coco Mellon for instance..

He’s Threatened his Citizens numerous times..

One time he caution that he had F-16’s you don’t..

Do not take any of these Poltergeists as Unserious.

We’re constantly being told there’s to many of US useless Breathers

Denial isn’t a River in Egypt..

I'd rather point to what a buffoon you, and the several here like you, are. It's remarkable how often our news parrots start a "discussion" based upon a news link and never even engage in discussion on the substance of the link. Best I can figure is that you are hungry for relevance, because there's nothing interesting enough in your own life to warrant discussing, or you aren't creative or imaginative enough to generate interesting content on your own.

I am going to stay the course on making mockery of our resident parrots.

Put me on ignore if that mockery is going to set you atizzy.

I'd rather point to what a buffoon you, and the several here like you, are. It's remarkable how often our news parrots start a "discussion" based upon a news link and never even engage in discussion on the substance of the link. Best I can figure is that you are hungry for relevance, because there's nothing interesting enough in your own life to warrant discussing, or you aren't creative or imaginative enough to generate interesting content on your own.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

you've been doing your thing for awhile now. How's that working out for you? Have you made a difference? Anyone PM'ing you saying Paul, thank you for showing me how to post to your standards?

you give yourself a lot of credit that is unwarranted

but you do you, if being hall monitor on a website is your calling in life, then I certainly don't want to stand in the way, especially when it comes to you throwing shade about people not having anything interesting in their life.

you've been doing your thing for awhile now. How's that working out for you? Have you made a difference? Anyone PM'ing you saying Paul, thank you for showing me how to post to your standards?

you give yourself a lot of credit that is unwarranted

but you do you, if being hall monitor on a website is your calling in life, then I certainly don't want to stand in the way.

you're the one asking me to ignore you

were you actually a hall monitor in high school? That's definitely a vibe you give off here.
not quite mall cop, more like assistant manager at Footlocker, the kind of guy that would wear the striped shirt to parties.

am I close? the guy that shows up to town hall meetings to rail about a neighbors fence being 6 inches too high.

that's definitely your wheel house
please tell me this isn't your "A" game material
Seems I have one gut hooked. Exactly what I set out to do.

Wasn't that long ago MM did a film called ,.
The planet of the humans.
Was kinda shocking to see the donut eating MF admit how dicked up there green weenie agenda really is.
I'm sure it didn't make him any friends in the comietard movement. In fact probably a non-person now....
Shame kinda .
I guy who's smart enough to see the commietard green weenie stuff can never work. Even call it out that's is not working.
But still be that fuicked up.
dave
The only thing I ever watched of him was Roger and Me. I just hoped I never had to whop rabbits in the head and sell'em for meat to get by
Seems I have one gut hooked. Exactly what I set out to do.

That should be the state photo of Louisiana , Brother Paul.
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Good people like my brother die of heart attacks and that fat slob keeps on using oxygen!
Reon
I wouldn't waste a warm stream of pizz on that fat [bleep].
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Reon
I wouldn't waste a warm stream of pizz on that fat [bleep].

You beat me to it.
© 24hourcampfire