Home
Believe it or not, some folks mean what they say
'...We the people of the United States...'

If you ain't in one ...... it doesn't apply!!!

'...Thus endeth the lesson...'
Thanks for the laugh!
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?- - - - - -Nothing- - - -you already told her twice! You can't cure stupid, but you can sure beat the crap out of it!
There’s a few good lessons learned right there. Stupid beech - assuming it is real. Regardless the lil scream at the end was worth a laugh.
He was right about her 1A. It didn’t apply to whatever chithole that she was in. Based on the little bit of video it didn’t at all seem funny or like an appropriate civilized response.
Staged. That guy spoke perfect American English.
He sure sounded rather American urban. And if she was out of the States and had this happen - why would she post it to the net? Seemed fake.
the groid sounds like he be from mid America
She’s lucky he put down his machete. Rule number one in third world countries, don’t start an argument with somebody while they are holding a machete.
Staged...but the 1st Amendment doesn't say anything about you being able to record my image or likeness without my permission...
Maybe Belize English is the official language there. Two off leash pitbulls had no interest in her. Which it seems in most places I travel outside of the states they are about as friendly as can be just wanting belly rubs
Watched an episode of American Greed a week or two ago, some guy on the run when to Belize because english was the main language. But he sure sounds mid America, though.
Filmed in Dearborn Michigan. "Not America".
Originally Posted by RHOD
She’s lucky he put down his machete. Rule number one in third world countries, don’t start an argument with somebody while they are holding a machete.

No Kidding hey, that is like pissing off a gangbanger in the hood in Chicago, not too bright.

North American Women, obviously have to learn to STFU, and mind their own business.
If the photographer is standing in public no permission is required. How about all them cameras out there, they sure don’t need your permission. You be a Darren, ya really.
Was that Kamala?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Constitutional Scholar and athlete Britney Griner was busted a year ago in Russia for a dime bag of marijuana. She was held in jail for 8 months. At her court hearing she told the Russian judge "Your honor you have to release me. As I was being arrested they didn't read me my rights."
LMAO

Looking at the terrain in the background, that ain’t middle America. Not all islanders have heavy accents. Many spend time in US. For example, been to Jamaica year after year for 20 years. Same person can speak American, stereotypical Rasta/BobMarley and Creole.

I hope it is real. Good lesson.
There was too long of a time lag from punch to squeal. Staged...but funny
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
He was right about her 1A. It didn’t apply to whatever chithole that she was in. Based on the little bit of video it didn’t at all seem funny or like an appropriate civilized response.

If you are implying that civilized means manners, he taught her some. She went on his turf without asking, filming without asking.
He ask her to stop, she refused and further disrespected him.

She wasnt civilized.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

If you are implying that civilized means manners, he taught her some. She went on his turf without asking, filming without asking.

She wasnt civilized.

If that’s a legal response to a woman coming over peacefully (annoying or not) with an iPhone in that part of the world. I’m glad that isn’t here.. At least not yet.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Constitutional Scholar and athlete Britney Griner was busted a year ago in Russia for a dime bag of marijuana. She was held in jail for 8 months. At her court hearing she told the Russian judge "Your honor you have to release me. As I was being arrested they didn't read me my rights."
Does Britney Griner have a penis?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He calls it an oversized clitoris.
Originally Posted by Teal
He sure sounded rather American urban. And if she was out of the States and had this happen - why would she post it to the net? Seemed fake.

Somewhere between South Chicago and Joliet

It aint' America, like you think of America
Still funny, Even though it was staged.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

She wasnt civilized.

If that’s a legal response to a woman coming over peacefully (annoying or not) with an iPhone in that part of the world. I’m glad that isn’t here.. At least not yet.

Two wrongs don't make a right,
but she was dead wrong.

If she had done that to me I would have been truly pissed.
Would I have hit her? Or physically dine anything?

No!

Is that good?

To allow someone to trespass and film you when you ask them not to?

Damn near fits Dad's old saw,
"Son, never hit a lady. If a woman stands and hits you, she aint a lady. Just know,
that even if she needs it, you will lose if you ever hit one.!"
After watching it several times I'm guessing video is legit everything else was probably voiced over
1st amend rights are inalienable. Cant be taken away.

Choose your venue wisely.
Originally Posted by hatari
LMAO

Looking at the terrain in the background, that ain’t middle America. Not all islanders have heavy accents. Many spend time in US. For example, been to Jamaica year after year for 20 years. Same person can speak American, stereotypical Rasta/BobMarley and Creole.

I hope it is real. Good lesson.

Well, it was a feel good moment for me.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Pretty sure he had quite a few in that eight months.
© 24hourcampfire