Home
Proving that your wife is wrong is just plain stupidity.
I learnt that as a young man.
A wise man told me when you're wrong admit it. When you're right, keep your mouth shut.
Originally Posted by smarquez
A wise man told me when you're wrong admit it. When you're right, keep your mouth shut.

Sounds like a happily married man.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]russian photo hosting site

Took me years to learn that
Decades....
Originally Posted by 5sdad

I've made that mistake a few times.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

Yes because she has control of the pussy
Originally Posted by hanco

Do you ever really 'win'?
I value my life more than my ego.
life gets very ugly if you piss momma off ,its just not worth it . the one thing i learned about women better to just keep quiet no matter how wrong they are , because the ladies will get better than even with you if it takes these ladies the rest of there life . there is no crueler animal than a women !
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

Yes because she has control of the pussy

She's gotta sleep sometime.... laugh
You can be right or you can be happy.
Every now and again I just have to do this , and yall are very right , but I just have to , to keep her on her toes. lol
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Perfect.
American women can be the most delusional entitled pieces of schit. Happy wife happy life? Fuugg that schit.

Took me years to learn that

Yes and Yes...

I had a co-worker that after seeing a credit card bill told his wife he could hire a whore and a housekeeper and have more money left over at the end of the month. When she got knocked up, it completely flipped her switch. She wanted to save every penny for their daughters college. He was amazed at the change.
šŸ‘
Learn early or die youngā€¦šŸ˜
To add a twist to the conversation. Iā€™ve been married for 60 years and yes she was the wrong person for me to marry. I recognized that early on, but have been faithful and mostly unhappy in this relationship. I am a Christian and will be faithful to my Lord and savior through my death.
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
To add a twist to the conversation. Iā€™ve been married for 60 years and yes she was the wrong person for me to marry. I recognized that early on, but have been faithful and mostly unhappy in this relationship. I am a Christian and will be faithful to my Lord and savior through my death.

Leave her and donā€™t remarry, dumbass.

P

You are serving a life sentence for that mistake? With good behavior, you would've been out in 25.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Leave her and donā€™t remarry, dumbass.

P
He is at least 80 years old. A bit late
Christianity has a way of making people feel good about living a miserable life.
Some, who were very fortunate to choose wisely, can provide a different view.
If there was anything I did not love about my Wife, I wouldn't say it here. laugh
It isn't just women.

Proving anyone wrong can just about end any friendship. It has happened to me. I should have never shown a neighbor proof of what his dog was doing when he told me I was wrong.

I could have just killed the dog and been quiet about it instead of catching him where he never went.
If you don't teach them,...who will?
Proving her wrong is not complicated at all, but living with the results can be very hard.
I learned as a lot younger man . . . wake up, roll over and face my bride, when she looks back at me, I just say "I'm sorry". She asks why and I say "for whatever I do today".

It'll be 48 years in July we've been married. Don't start the day that much any more . . . I musta got smarter?
© 24hourcampfire