Home
They also searched for references to MAGA and Trump under the guise of domestic terrorism.

This request came from the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network [FinCen], according to documents obtained by the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of government headed by Jim Jordan.

The Biden regime allegedly flagged transactions using terms like “MAGA” and “TRUMP” for financial institutions. This is a direct violation of the US Constitution.

Individuals who shopped at stores like Cabela’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, or purchased religious texts like a Bible, may also have had their transactions flagged.

This is a shocking report.

The House Weaponization Committee reported on Wednesday night that the Biden regime was targeting Americans who were shopping at Cabela’s and Dick’s and those Americans who may have recently bought a Bigle!

We are clearly witnessing the MOST GODLESS ANTI-CHRISTIAN regime in US history!

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...en-regime-flagged-americans-who-shopped/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...-capitol-riot-rep-jim-jordan/ar-AA1n9tuk

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/al...ch-private-transactions-terms-maga-trump
Dadgum Bible purchasers!
This is shocking?
Originally Posted by rte
They also searched for references to MAGA and Trump under the guise of domestic terrorism.

This request came from the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network [FinCen], according to documents obtained by the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of government headed by Jim Jordan.

The Biden regime allegedly flagged transactions using terms like “MAGA” and “TRUMP” for financial institutions. This is a direct violation of the US Constitution.

Individuals who shopped at stores like Cabela’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, or purchased religious texts like a Bible, may also have had their transactions flagged.

The House Weaponization Committee reported on Wednesday night that the Biden regime was targeting Americans who were shopping at Cabela’s and Dick’s and those Americans who may have recently bought a Bigle!

What are your thoughts on this?
FJB!!!!!!
Like the Feds need an excuse to grab our personal info...
Wait a minute...they flagged people who were buying stuff at Dick's?

Who the hell buys anything there? I thought all they sell anymore is soccer balls, spandex, and sneakers.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by rte

Originally Posted by rte

So they directly violated the Constitution, who's going to jail?

That's what I thought.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Who the hell buys anything there? I thought all they sell anymore is soccer balls, spandex, and sneakers.

If you watched the vid,the feds also asked for personal info on small arms transactions using MCC codes 3484.
If they’re checking out Dicks, lol, they’re gonna go after every little league mom in the country. 😂
This is why I steal my Bibles.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's what I thought.

This information just came to light,be patient.It may lead to new,stricter laws regarding this type of accumulation of information.

I never thought that steve4102 has had such a profound negative affect upon the members.
The real question: why the fuq doesn't the republican't House majority develop legislation to prevent this kind of invasion of privacy? The republicant's like Jordan are all about "investigating" but don't have the stones to actually do anything about it.
Originally Posted by rte

That's what I thought.

This information just came to light,be patient.It may lead to new,stricter laws regarding this type of accumulation of information.

I never thought that steve4102 has had such a profound negative affect upon the members.

effect
They got so much on most of us that a little more doesn't make any difference. But, FWIW, I didn't do any of the things listed in the OP's title.
Originally Posted by efw
This is shocking?
This. What else would a Bolshevik regime do?
Originally Posted by Old__School
The real question: why the fuq doesn't the republican't House majority develop legislation to prevent this kind of invasion of privacy. The republicant's like Jordan are all about "investigating" but don't have the stones to actually do anything about it.

Right.

The establishment republicans don’t want it to stop either.

It’s a sad deal what has happened to our country.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
You're a member of the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party who voted for Biden,so we would expect this type of behavior.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw
This is shocking?

The person in charge of that government agency at the time of these illegal actions was Noah Bishoff.lol
Originally Posted by efw
This is shocking?

Remember when we were kids and we were taught that America was a special place and how lucky we were to be Americans?

My family would point to the USSR or to a lesser extent any other country in the world and discuss how they didn’t enjoy our liberties or have a Constitution like ours. It’s sad to see how fast we’re catching up to the rest of the world in a race to globalism and Bolshevism.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by efw
This is shocking?

The person in charge of that government agency at the time of these illegal actions was Noah Bishoff.lol
Oy vey.

G. K. Chesterton summed things up over 100 years ago:

[Linked Image from jaydinitto.com]
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by efw
This is shocking?

Remember when we were kids and we were taught that America was a special place and how lucky we were to be Americans?

My family would point to the USSR or to a lesser extent any other country in the world and discuss how they didn’t enjoy our liberties or have a Constitution like ours. It’s sad to see how fast we’re catching up to the rest of the world in a race to globalism and Bolshevism.
Indeed.

lolololololol

lolololololol

Two of the ugliest MF's on this site.lololololol

Number One Ugly MF.

Number Two Ugly MF.

Lolololololololololololololol.
What’s next? Arrest everyone who voted for Trump in the Iowa caucus?
Originally Posted by Old__School
The real question: why the fuq doesn't the republican't House majority develop legislation to prevent this kind of invasion of privacy? The republicant's like Jordan are all about "investigating" but don't have the stones to actually do anything about it.
This. how many of these things have come out and the "republicans" have done absolutely nothing to stop it? Uniparty fellas, its real
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Dadgum Bible purchasers!

You're safe. No maxipads at Dick's or Cabela's.
Originally Posted by rte

lolololololol

Two of the ugliest MF's on this site.lololololol

Number One Ugly MF.

Number Two Ugly MF.

Lolololololololololololololol.

I get it. You prefer pretty men.

I utilize the bible show loophole!

LMAO.

grin
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

That already happened and they're already at Gitmo with Hilary and Podesta.

Try to keep up man!
Originally Posted by mathman

G. K. Chesterton summed things up over 100 years ago:

[Linked Image from jaydinitto.com]

I don't even recall knowing when one ever was.

As for the issue at hand, there will be absolutely no one that will ever be charged; surely not anyone who gave the orders, nor anyone who executed thise orders.

Jordan's letter set the (meek) tone............he's asking the guy to come, when with all the obvious evidence, he should have immediately subpoenaed him to come.

The investigation will drag on endlessly, there will be a lot on indignation & whining about constitutional violations, & absolutely nothing will happen to anyone involved at any level, much less what Mr. Chesterton was lamenting about, when that's exactly what is called for.

Get used to it because unless something changes real quick like, this is just the beginning & relying on Trump to be the one & only white knight is very naive & a lot of wishful thinking.

And remember,, thise various companies & banks willingly complied & assisted.

MM

Just as soon as Rep. Trey Gowdy indicts IRS Commissioner Lois Lerner he will get right on this.....
What does Q say about this
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I utilize the bible show loophole!

Cash transaction out in the parking lot!
If you are on this site you are already on the list.
The US government is run by organized crime and both political parties are dueling mob factions. All of em’ (politicians) answer primarily to the wealthy and powerful entities that have em’ in their pockets. They sure as phuuk don’t answer to “We the People.” They don’t give two schits about us.
Or, ever posted here.
That’s ok, I’m getting my credit card points, baby! I’m beating the system!
Originally Posted by antlers
The US government is run by organized crime and both political parties are dueling mob factions. All of em’ (politicians) answer primarily to the wealthy and powerful entities that have em’ in their pockets. They sure as phuuk don’t answer to “We the People.” They don’t give two schits about us.
Spot on.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Like the Feds need an excuse to grab our personal info...

Yep… how quickly people forget…
Anybody remember that building in Utah that collects ALL electronic communications??? The one Snowden told us about??? This post is gonna be archived shortly after it’s posted…
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Just as soon as Rep. Trey Gowdy indicts IRS Commissioner Lois Lerner he will get right on this.....
A long memory you have.
Originally Posted by antlers

Truth.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Well Paul was definitely targeted if they are looking for the spandex buyers.
If you use a cell phone, a tablet, a computer, a smart tv, drive a late model vehicle you are being surveilled. They use private companies to do it. My ex son in law was employed by one. He said there was almost nothing you could do using technology and avoid being spied on. The data is collected stored and sold to marketers and the government. The government knows or can know if you pop up on their radar for some reason.
Originally Posted by SKane

LMAO.

grin

Thank gawd for the Gideons and cheap notell motel rooms.
So if I was to buy the latest Shooter's Bible, I guess I'd really be fucķed
Use cash, untraceable
I think 99% of my Christmas gifts came from one of the prohibited categories. Everyone got new Bibles for Christmas including me and the rest was either Grunt Style or Cabelas socks sweatshirts and gift cards. 😂

Molon Labe!
Cash is king... Let 'em track THAT. No 'financial institutions' involved.. EFF Biden and the aholes in his admin...
Who the hell shop's at Dicks ?
I should buy more Bibles...
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

Don't give the sons of female dogs any ideas. They do enough harm without any help from us.
PJ
Shoppers ar Dick's are definitely suspect.
What if you bought a Bible at Dick's?
Originally Posted by RAM
Who the hell shop's at Dicks ?

Giners.
© 24hourcampfire