Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Trump Offers DeSantis Coveted Administration Position Spinning Trump Sign On Street Corner

ATKINSON, NH — In a bid to make peace and open the door for Ron DeSantis to play a key role on the team in the future, President Donald Trump offered Ron Desantis the coveted administration position of a guy who spins a Trump sign on street corners.

After winning the Iowa Republican Caucus in historic fashion, Trump sought to sweeten the deal to persuade the reluctant DeSantis to suspend his own presidential campaign and endorse Trump as Vivek Ramaswamy has done by letting the Florida governor know the powerful and highly influential position of Trump administration street corner sign spinner position would be waiting for him if he did so.

The Bee
Well finally. He has an eye for the obvious. That leaves Niki the witch
This from the most accurate and reliable investigative news organization on the planet. Thanks for posting!
He is still in. Just a matter of time though
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well finally. He has an eye for the obvious. That leaves Niki the witch

That was satire from the Babylon Bee. DeSantis is still in.

You’re correct in your description of Haley. You could also call her: war monger, Rhino, the Uniparty choice, establishment, bought and paid for.

I’m sure I’m missing many names or descriptions.
I think DeSantis stays in until Nikki drops out and he gets her voters.

Then he will drop out and end up throwing his and her supporters to Trump to the best of his ability.
TOLD YOU SO
Originally Posted by SupFoo
TOLD YOU SO

Sheeeeit!!!!

*laugh track deafening*
© 24hourcampfire