Home
https://twitter.com/nicksortor/status/1748842414440398968
So when was Desantis ever in?
He’s a social idiot. He actually said Trump was running a campaign from his basement like Biden.
Said before, it's over and was over 6 mo's ago for everybody involved not named Trump. When will they drop out? Don't know. Will not affect the outcome either way, but it is wasting resources for all involved in the meantime.
Desantis was never “in”.
Originally Posted by erickg
Desantis was never “in”.

^^^This^^^
Originally Posted by erickg
Desantis was never “in”.

That's what his wife says.
Americas Governor.
What a disappointment he has become. I'll never forget his backstabbing.
Posted 7 days ago.

Biden better hope they're all out except Trump. Donald Trump is the only guy he would win against. I voted for Trump twice but I believe, at this point he is not electable.
Fuqk that meatball
Maybe Nimarata knew something when she said "it's now a 2 person race"
Pundits had fun with that for a few days.
Originally Posted by softailrider
Biden better hope they're all out except Trump. Donald Trump is the only guy he would win against. I voted for Trump twice but I believe, at this point he is not electable.
Boys we got a rocket scienceztist ^^^^

wut?
interesting to see if DeSantis refuses to support Trump, or even throws it behind Haley. That will speak volumes about what is going on behind the scenes.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Me neither.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Hahaha, what a moron!
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by reivertom
Me neither.

Just another Cruz, without a cousin for a wife.
It’d be helpful for him to stay on thru SC to keep taking votes from Nikki.
Originally Posted by KFWA
interesting to see if DeSantis refuses to support Trump, or even throws it behind Haley. That will speak volumes about what is going on behind the scenes.

Like Cruz.

After all DeSantis is still beholding to his donors and his donors have switched to Haley .
WTF 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Originally Posted by efw
It’d be helpful for him to stay on thru SC to keep taking votes from Nikki.

Trump is leading Haley by a mile in SC. My opinion with Desantis voters is by far their second choice would be Trump. He wont need it either way, but it wont hurt him in SC if Desantis is not in it I don't think.
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
Said before, it's over and was over 6 mo's ago for everybody involved not named Trump. When will they drop out? Don't know. Will not affect the outcome either way, but it is wasting resources for all involved in the meantime.

Truth, but I was thinking Haley would drop out first and most of her support would go to DeSantis.

I thought he would be last and throw his support and voters to the Don.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Like Cruz.

After all DeSantis is still beholding to his donors and his donors have switched to Haley .
Yanky go home
Originally Posted by earlybrd
WTF 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Biden will be gone after his belated State of the Union Address in March I'm thinking.

I think that's why he's doing it late.

Get ready for Hairass to redpill even more people than the actor playing Biden.

Get the Popcorn on hand.
I like popcorn🍿
Originally Posted by rong
Maybe Nimarata knew something when she said "it's now a 2 person race"
Pundits had fun with that for a few days.
She meant 2-person race for second place.
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
So when was Desantis ever in?

He was balls deep.

But nobody noticed.
He made his money from campaing, might as quit while he's ahead.

Prior to starting his presidential campaign his net worth was around $300k

He makes $141k a year as Florida's governor.

His well timed book release that coincided with the beginning of his campaign netted him $1.5 million.

His last reported net worth was $1.25 million.

Good money in running for president if you take advantage of it.
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Hahaha, what a moron!
He must watch MSNBCBSCNN and somehow missed the YUGE crowds Trump draws everywhere he goes.
DeSantis has run a bad campaign, no doubt.

Regardless, he runs to the right of Trump on a lot of issues.

He needs to learn to not be a dishrag during a campaign.

Trump had too many advantages with all the lawsuits. That's OK, it's DJT's time.

Desantis is a favorite for 2028.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Posted 7 days ago.

Saw this coming long ago.

Btw- DeSantis is dropping out. Book it.

Nikki Neocon$$ is there for one reason only.
When was he seriously in?
Does that mean Nagasaki Nikki will come in second?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
DeSantis has run a bad campaign, no doubt.

Regardless, he runs to the right of Trump on a lot of issues.

He needs to learn to not be a dishrag during a campaign.

Trump had too many advantages with all the lawsuits. That's OK, it's DJT's time.

Desantis is a favorite for 2028.
DeSantis is done, for good.

As they say, “ If you are going to take a shot at the King, don’t miss” DeSantis missed, his political career is over.
4 years is an eternity to rebuild your brand in politics- unless your Chris Christie.

He can go back to Florida and continue to be the leader he was, build on a track record of achievement and learn from his mistakes.

Trump picks the wrong VP and DeSantis could be back in the thick of it in 2028 - and would have a good chunk of Trump supporters ready to back him.
Desantis will be fine.

He actually has a good track record.
4 years is an eternity to rebuild your brand in politics- unless your Chris Christie.

He can go back to Florida and continue to be the leader he was, build on a track record of achievement and learn from his mistakes.

Trump picks the wrong VP and DeSantis could be back in the thick of it in 2028 - and would have a good chunk of Trump supporters ready to back him.
DeSantis is currently serving his second term as FL Governor. He was elected in 2022, his term ends in 2026.

He will not be eligible to run for Governor again until 2030, very doubtful he will sit on his ass waiting for that opportunity.

Naw, he is done after his term expires, unless he tries to go back to DC as a Rep or Senator, but he will never be on the Presidential ballot, damaged goods.

Tell us how you came to this conclusion.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Do you think Trump can win?

Do you think Biden won in 2020?
All this highly reliable analysis.....

To find out he got the puking shìts from some bad lettuce on a burger.
DeSantis be lookin for a Fat Lady

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...esantis-campaign-looking-for-a-fat-lady/
DeSantis could be back in the thick of it in 2028 - and would have a good chunk of Trump supporters ready to back him.
Desanctimonious could have punched his own ticket.
He took is shot and missed .. bigley.
Not only is he toast for the 2024 election.
He already out in 28...

dave
Originally Posted by dave7mm
DeSantis could be back in the thick of it in 2028 - and would have a good chunk of Trump supporters ready to back him.
He already out in 28...

dave

Correct.

Had he stayed in and helped Trump get Florida what KWFA says above it his chances in 28 would be true. He was not only disloyal to Trump but showed by his actions that he doesn’t understand how pervasive the deep state really has become.

The donor class he handed his balls to is part and parcel to that deep state.

He is out.
Originally Posted by efw
He already out in 28...

dave

Correct.

Had he stayed in and helped Trump get Florida what KWFA says above it his chances in 28 would be true. He was not only disloyal to Trump but showed by his actions that he doesn’t understand how pervasive the deep state really has become.

He is out.

Yup
I"m not so sure

There isn't another Trump on the horizon unless its Vivek

in 2028 if people have to choose between a woman Veep that Trump picked and DeSantis who kills its as governor for 2 more years and then go on a rehabilitation tour, I bet people will change their tune about him in 2028.

Now if there is a person that Trump can hand the torch off to that people like then yea, DeSantis is going to have trouble.

What he needs to do at this point is kiss the ring and not be a butt hurt asshat like Chris Christie
I"m not so sure

There isn't another Trump on the horizon unless its Vivek

in 2028 if people have to choose between a woman Veep that Trump picked and DeSantis who kills its as governor for 2 more years and then go on a rehabilitation tour, I bet people will change their tune about him in 2028.

Now if there is a person that Trump can hand the torch off to that people like then yea, DeSantis is going to have trouble.

What he needs to do at this point is kiss the ring and not be a butt hurt asshat like Chris Christie

OK, all of the speculation above is based on a Trump victory in 2024.

What the plan if he does not win and the election is stolen from us again?
What the plan if when he does not win and the election is stolen from us again?

Fixed
Originally Posted by efw
He already out in 28...

dave

Correct.

He is out.

I think Desantis wasn't sure which way the deep state knuckleball against Trump was going to break and gambled that he might be politically destroyed.

Yes to the first, no to the second.

Yes to the first, no to the second.
Ok, Biden stole the 2020 election.

What has changed to make you think he cannot and will not do it again?
What has changed to make you think he cannot and will not do it again?

I suspect they'll do it again. Why wouldn't they?

,...and I think it's going to cause a fundamental change in white society if it happens again. This government is hostile to Caucasians---especially Caucasian, heterosexual males--being a Christian is another mark against you from our current government.

They're not even hiding it these days.

I think Caucasians,...especially white males are finally going to open their eyes and start acting accordingly.

America is not really a Nation. It's a conglomeration of Nations. Caucasians can't be the only Nation in America that refuses to advocate for themselves.

We're going to be labeled as white supremacists, nazis, racists and anything else they can think of for doing so. But we're going to have to look out for ourselves, anyway if we're going to make it through this schitt.

Ask Omar
I think vivek is right. Their plan is to narrow it down to neocon Nikki and Trump and then do whatever they have to to get Trump out. Even most dems know Bidet isn't even currently running things and his puppet strings are too worn for another term. They know they need to run a rhino in that they can control.

If the Bidet presidency has taught us anything other than even stolen elections have consequences its taught us that there is for sure someone behind the curtain.

Bb

I hope he support Trump. I know he's not going to throw his weight in behind nikki $$neocon.
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Ask Omar

Exactly

She has been caught violating State Ballot Harvesting laws on countless occasions, her partner in Crime Muslim POS AG Ellison has refused to act on several Criminal investigations into Her and other DFL pliticians.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I know he's not going to throw his weight in behind nikki $$neocon.

Sure he will. The people who funded his campaign did so in order to challenge Trump. Desantis has taken too much of their money to be his own man at this point.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Sure he will. The people who funded his campaign did so in order to challenge Trump. Desantis has taken too much of their money to be his own man at this point.

Agreed.

He will endorse Haley, or stay silent. His handlers will not allow him to endorse Trump.
Welp!

I missed that one. Desantis is out but he did indeed endorse Trump.
He in big trouble with his owners!

LOL
This was a good call.

As far as the Trump endorsement goes....this is starting to get very strange.
Well, Desantis withdrawing will bode well for Trump. Most of his supporters will migrate over to Trump now. Hailey’s camp is full of neverTrumpers.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
This was a good call.

It wasn't difficult to surmise that Desantis was dropping out when he started cancelling his TV appearances. Campaigns are all about getting your face out there. If you decide to stop putting your face out there, it means you're no longer a candidate.
Welp!

I missed that one. Desantis is out but he did indeed endorse Trump.
I did as well, lets hope all of my predictions are wrong.

Tell me again how he was going to throw in behind Nikki.

Agreed.

He will endorse Haley, or stay silent. His handlers will not allow him to endorse Trump.

Say what again?

I knew DeSantis was NEVER going to endorse nikki.

NO WAY. NO HOW.
© 24hourcampfire