Home
Link

Phil
Thanks, Brother Phil
Diversity hires?
Go away Phil, nobody cares what you type.
Airlines are paranoid! Any mention of a possible safety problem is going cause delays or cancelation.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Link

Phil

Are you trying out for a vacant Newsbot position here?
Originally Posted by martentrapper
Airlines are paranoid! Any mention of a possible safety problem is going cause delays or cancelation.
If I'm on a plane, paranoid is good.

Some years ago, a KAL plane landed in Germany, Frankfort I think. During the preflight inspection before they took off, a mechanic saw a crack in a turbine fan blade - wired together! They got more than paranoid. The plane was instantly grounded until KAL could install a new engine.
Those were screws missing, not bolts. If the nut plates underneath the panel weren't damaged it would take a couple of minutes to re-install new screws. Apparently they wrote it off as fly as is...
Brother Phil wants to mop the floors here where the balls are washed. LOL
On the road everyone else is trying to kill you.

In an aircraft everyone in the air is trying to kill you. Everybody that was involved in building it and everyone that has worked on it is trying to kill you.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
On the road everyone else is trying to kill you.

In an aircraft everyone in the air is trying to kill you. Everybody that was involved in building it and everyone that has worked on it is trying to kill you.
Hey, if you bring it back without breaking it we're good... 😛
Don't care about breaking it, as long as it ain't me.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Link

Phil

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Thanks, Brother Phil

Get a room!
Did Gayghost become an unruly passenger after finding out they weren't going to lay over at Epstein's Island?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Did Gayghost become an unruly passenger after finding out they weren't going to lay over at Epstein's Island?
haha!
© 24hourcampfire