Home
Its coming.
What?
Report: Michelle Obama’s Secret Plan to Replace Joe Biden for President Emerges

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/report-michelle-obamas-secret-plan-replace-joe-biden/

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Quote from Big Mike in GW post. Absolute word salad.

Here is what she said to Jay Shetty on his podcast “On Purpose”:

Things that keep me up because you, you don’t have control over them. And you wonder, where are people that, where are we in this? You know, where are our hearts? What’s gonna happen in this next election?

I am terrified about what could possibly happen. Because our leaders matter. Who we select. Who speaks for us. Who holds that bully pulpit. It affects us in ways that I sometimes think people take for granted
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Things that keep me up because you, you don’t have control over them. And you wonder, where are people that, where are we in this? You know, where are our hearts? What’s gonna happen in this next election?

I am terrified about what could possibly happen. Because our leaders matter. Who we select. Who speaks for us. Who holds that bully pulpit. It affects us in ways that I sometimes think people take for granted

Never Forget: Big Mike was a 'Jesse Jackscoon hire' who sat in an office all day reading trashy romance novels. She's literally never held down a real job in her life.
More pearl clutching. Not gonna happen. You have to go back to the root of who you're talking about. Has no actual deep ties or connection to this country. Remember the statement for the first time being proud of this country?? Not a politician and never was interested in it.

Too selfish. Rich beyond dreams and didn't do anything for it. Way easier to live out the easy life as a wealthy individual being lauded as a superstar every occasional appearance. Not interested in the work or the country. Not gonna happen for that reason alone if not a host of others.
I'll never forget Big Mike and her mother jet-setting around the world on our dime - she literally lived at 30,000 feet for EIGHT years, shoveling ice cream and lobster down her gullet.
On the night of the 2016 election, didn't care about result. Went to bed.

That's not someone who's got ambition for the WH.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
LOL^^^^
At this point the POUS can be a no show job. Name only with VP Newsome running the show. Shows up once a week at the WH to sign papers and pose for the cameras
Originally Posted by wldthg
At this point the POUS can be a no show job. Name only with VP Newsome running the show. Shows up once a week at the WH to sign papers and pose for the cameras
Precisely why Democrats could run virtually anybody. Barrack Obama is still the actual President.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Never Forget: Big Mike was a 'Jesse Jackscoon hire' who sat in an office all day reading trashy romance novels. She's literally never held down a real job in her life.
Not unlike Biden
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
More pearl clutching. Not gonna happen. You have to go back to the root of who you're talking about. Has no actual deep ties or connection to this country. Remember the statement for the first time being proud of this country?? Not a politician and never was interested in it.

Too selfish. Rich beyond dreams and didn't do anything for it. Way easier to live out the easy life as a wealthy individual being lauded as a superstar every occasional appearance. Not interested in the work or the country. Not gonna happen for that reason alone if not a host of others.

Yupe, and that is exactly what the Democratic will want.
Originally Posted by RAM
Its coming.

I believe that you are right. Big Mike will become the demoncrats nominee.
Maybe, Big Mike is the one with the smarts.

He's the puppet master.

Goofballs in the WH
© 24hourcampfire