Home
Bye bye Babe.

Can't run the Machine without no juice !
Nikki better hope she can attract a few more followers to her Only Fans site- - - -the "Grannies I'd Love To Fugg" category!
Good
She’s been flushed.
Watch, Nikki Haley will go full berserker on Trump now that her end is near. South Carolina is the hill she will die on, I predict lots of emotional outbursts and shrill epithets hurled against Trump.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Watch, Nikki Haley will go full berserker on Trump now that her end is near. South Carolina is the hill she will die on, I predict lots of emotional outbursts and shrill epithets hurled against Trump.
And Trump knew that. Hence, Tim Scott coming on board.
He's playing her like a bucket mouth bass. All that NH "i can't believe she's not giving up" was setting her up. He knew Reid was closing the cash register. She didn't. He just kept feeding her line.
Couldn't believe what a creepy bitch she is. Pulling the race card to get leftist votes. RINO establishment bitch. GFR.
Trump doesn't play to the death. He plays to the pain.

Hopefully you know the reference.
Link doesn’t work.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Link doesn’t work.
No one posted a link.
Originally Posted by RAM

As you wish.
I'm speculating the "assassination" info that leaked caused Reid to withdraw his support. He wouldn't want to be spot-lighted as an anti-Trump financier.
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by RAM

As you wish.
😁
Many Republicans don't even know that Reid Hoffman is a huge Democrat donor financing the demise of their country, and is also behind the phony sexual abuse charges from that weirdo lady in NYC. She just so happened to be promoting a "hate Trump" book at the same time, and would have never brought charges unless she had that Hoffman hack giving her buckets of money to do it. She was so traumatized, she can't remember even what year or month it happened, just that it was about 30 years ago. Of course the kangaroo court, staffed by Leftist political hacks from NYC don't care if it's made up, if they can blame Trump.
Originally Posted by RAM
Link doesn’t work.
No one posted a link.
Right.

What’s your info source?
All these people who keep poking the bear won't have anywhere to hide when his cage gets unlocked in November. There won't be a safe place anywhere in the world for them to run.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
All these people who keep poking the bear won't have anywhere to hide when his cage gets unlocked in November. There won't be a safe place anywhere in the world for them to run.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by RAM
Link doesn’t work.
No one posted a link.
Right.

What’s your info source?
The people in this thread are people of honor. If you don't meet that criteria, you know where the door is. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Oh boy, a scary picture of a bear.

What exactly will happen to the people who poked the bear? Be specific.
Well, look what they did to innocent people. They should at least get as good as they gave
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...hoffman-cancels-further-haley-donations/

Democrat billionaire donor Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn, paused donations to former Gov. Nikki Haley’s bid for the Republican nomination, a source familiar with the matter told CNBC Wednesday.
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Link doesn’t work.
No one posted a link.
Right.

What’s your info source?
The people in this thread are people of honor. If you don't meet that criteria, you know where the door is. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.
Ha ha.
Originally Posted by Swifty52
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...hoffman-cancels-further-haley-donations/

Democrat billionaire donor Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn, paused donations to former Gov. Nikki Haley’s bid for the Republican nomination, a source familiar with the matter told CNBC Wednesday.
Thanks, swift.

In fairness though, you know what a link is.
Best title YET!!! LOLOLOL!!!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/reid-hoffman-pulls-out-nikki-haley-after-new-hampshire-pounding

Reid Hoffman Pulls Out Of Nikki Haley After New Hampshire Pounding

laugh
More hilarity:

Nikki Haley Creamed By Trump, Does Embarrassing Walk of Shame In New Hampshire

Future Headline from South Carolina:

Trump, Refusing To Pull Out, Creams Haley At Home In Front of Friends and Family
Billionaire Reid Hoffman won't be donating more money to Nikki Haley's presidential campaign, a person familiar with his decision told CNBC.

Hoffman, the co-founder of LinkedIn and a top Democratic donor, last month gave a super PAC supporting Haley $250,000.
Hmmmm- - - - -bet on the wrong horse, and it cost him a lot more than $2.00 at the local race track! I'll bet he feels like the owner of a mule in the Kentucky Derby!
More hilarity:

Nikki Haley Creamed By Trump, Does Embarrassing Walk of Shame In New Hampshire

Future Headline from South Carolina:

Trump, Refusing To Pull Out, Creams Haley At Home In Front of Friends and Family
It be pretty funny if Nooki's donors pulled their pledges leaving her stuck with bankrupting campaign bills. Stupid needs to hurt how do you pretend to be a conservative repub while taking demmy money?
These donors knew they weren’t backing a winner. They’re not stupid. Funding Haley let her take shots at Trump that might weaken him in the general election. It’s too soon to know if she was in on this directly, or if she was just delusional in estimating her own appeal. If she’s in for the money, she’ll hang around and get increasingly nasty. If not, she’ll eventually quit and endorse.

I imagine it must be hard for these candidates to admit that people just don’t like them as much as they’d thought.
So Big Money is dropping Haley, that's good, but the question now is who are they going to spend their money on?

These Globalist Elites spent a lot of money on DeSantis and Haley, their goal was to Stop Trump, well it didn't work.

But, they still need to stop him, Trump is a major threat to them both financially and agenda wise.

Where are the Murdoch's, the Koch brothers and the Hoffman's going to spend their money now in order to Stop Trump.

I suspect the DNC will be getting some serious funding in the next several months.
My guess is that she wants to be the last person standing in second place in case Trump gets blown up by a judicial land mine between now and the election. A lot of liberals and "moderates" would vote for her instead of Biden. The money got her to second place. It's not a great play, but it's the only one she has. She also is positioning herself for 2028.
Nimrata Haley isn't being paid by the Democrat donors to drop out, she's being paid to be a pain in Trump's ass.
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Link doesn’t work.
No one posted a link.
Right.

What’s your info source?
Ha ha.

VarmintGuy sock puppet
Nimrata Haley isn't being paid by the Democrat donors to drop out, she's being paid to be a pain in Trump's ass.
Not just a pain in his ass, but a pawn in the Establishment agenda to remove Trump and shut down the MAGA movement by any means possible.
Best title YET!!! LOLOLOL!!!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/reid-hoffman-pulls-out-nikki-haley-after-new-hampshire-pounding

Reid Hoffman Pulls Out Of Nikki Haley After New Hampshire Pounding

laugh

I am sure he had already blown a wad on her.
According to Vivek, Hoffman is a major financier of the many attorneys trying to prosecute Trump,
Follow the money. Always follow the money.
© 24hourcampfire