Home
I'd love to see a cage match- - - -pencil neck Schidt against that beeyotch sumo wrestler! She'd squash him like the ka-ka-roach that he is!
Schiff will win easily. Well, “win” isn’t exactly the right word, but he will take the seat.
I hope Garvey wins of course

but I'm now seeing the futility of trying to replace an entrenched swamper with an opposing party newcomer. It takes a herculean effort to displace an incumbent senator.

But think about if your goal was to just get rid of the trash congressman and replace them with someone with a bit of integrity. I think you'd find that , for example in Kentucky, if both parties propped up a good republican alternative to Mitch McConnell, he'd get voted out.

However as long as Kentuckians believe that McConnell could lose and be replaced by a democrat, he'll always have his seat. The only thing Kentuckians dislike more than McConnell is the idea of a democrat replacing him.

I know how absurd that sounds and it will never happen, but you're not going to turn an area that has been blue for 40 years red, or vice versa, but it seems reasonable that you could turn a blue area that has a piece of [bleep] into a blue area that has a decent person. Maybe someone that has some integrity even if you don't agree with their politics.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire