Home
One happy kid
She'd be having a different look in her eyes if that was my pistol she casually tossed over her shoulder when it was empty......

I'd be pissed, and I'd let her know it.
There was a video on YTube -bleck guy talking about little white girls who could out-shoot all the 'brothers'. Brothers who turn their pistol sideways-fire a hundred rounds and nobody got hit.
That little girls age group is going to need shooting knowledge.
Originally Posted by smokepole
She'd be having a different look in her eyes if that was my pistol she casually tossed over her shoulder when it was empty......

Thinking the same thing
Hope that range has a high backstop.

Same here, but I’m guessing that her dad told her before hand to do it.

I’m all for getting kids into guns and shooting fundamentals at a young age but treating guns like toys and having your young kid’s firing away with a semiautomatic firearm in each hand for
YouTube clicks isn’t the way that I went about it.

I wouldn’t shoot like that now. Not because I couldn’t do it safely but because it’s stupid.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Hope that range has a high backstop.

I was thinking the same thing.

It was a Glock. Who cares. 😊

It's a throw away society, what good is a empty gun?

Train like you fight!

I am confident in my belief that a pad was prearranged to catch the empty gun. Besides, it's not like it is a 1911 she's shooting there. grin
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Train like you fight!

If you were in a gunfight would you just drop the empty pistol on the ground or give it a cute little theatrical toss up in the air over your shoulder?
Pretty sure she has a YouTube shooting channel. Amber, I think her name is.
FYI -that is a old video....that "girl" is about 14 now. She's on Instagram and has her own Youtube channel. In another 10 years, she'll be an internet icon.....
Originally Posted by steveredd1

Thinking the same thing
Jeez guys, It's humor, a staged, scripted video clip...is it so hard to discern an entertainment video from reality?

Train like you fight!

If you were in a gunfight would you just drop the empty pistol on the ground or give it a cute little theatrical toss up in the air over your shoulder?
You missed the smiley?
Originally Posted by JeffA
She'd be having a different look in her eyes if that was my pistol she casually tossed over her shoulder when it was empty.......
It's a throw away society, what good is a empty gun?
See it a lot in movies.
But since we are on the subject, if you ever get into a gunfight and have to transition to a BUG, how much time would you spend stashing that primary weapon before reengaging with the backup?
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Thinking the same thing
Jeez guys, It's humor, a staged, scripted video clip...is it so hard to discern an entertainment video from reality?

Not here on the fire

Everything must be analyzed and criticized.

As far as something being fun for the sake of fun, well you can forget that
But since we are on the subject, if you ever get into a gunfight and have to transition to a BUG, how much time would you spend stashing that primary weapon before reengaging with the backup?

Steve and Smokey of course will clean it oil it before putting it away...and spank anybodies ass that doesn't.

Thinking the same thing

I'm not a fan of humorous youtube firearms videos. At least the ones made humorous on purpose. And especially involving kids.

What's the message to the kid in the video and kids who watch it?

Thinking the same thing

I'm not a fan of humorous youtube firearms videos. At least the ones made humorous on purpose. And especially involving kids.

What's the message to the kid in the video and kids who watch it?
Don’t mess with the kid 😂
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

It was a Glock. Who cares. 😊

^^^ THIS ^^^
^^^WTF ? ^^^

Glock will shoot rings around a 1911
😁
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
^^^WTF ? ^^^

😁
Kenneth

I agree
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Pretty sure she has a YouTube shooting channel. Amber, I think her name is.

Autumn Fry

YouTube channel:

Autumn's Armory [242K subscribers]
https://www.youtube.com/@AutumnsArmory/videos

Cheers! Bob F.

Doesn't take much to trigger old boomers.
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
^^^WTF ? ^^^

😁
Kenneth

Yeah, but is still just a Glock..........

Thinking the same thing

Some believe this is their government though they haven't taken the federally required oath of office.

Does that answer your question?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Actually it does. Kids tossing guns around like they're toys or stage props because it makes for a funny youtube video is one of those things.

YMMV.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Some believe this is their government though they haven't taken the federally required oath of office.

Does that answer your question?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Some believe every meme and blurry screen shot they see on the internet as long as it confirms their bias.

That answers a lot of questions.
Disturbing.
Originally Posted by RMiller2
Disturbing.
Have you watched any more of the videos. We did. Disturbing is the fact that this young gal shooting and liking guns bothers anyone.

Her trigger finger etiquette is way beyond most her age and older. Attitude is great. Love for the sport is great.

Can't see a thing that bothers us. Other than the occasional entertainment part. But no one gets upset when guns in other media are tossed, dropped etc...

Actually it does. Kids tossing guns around like they're toys or stage props because it makes for a funny youtube video is one of those things.

YMMV.

Go watch some more of her video's so you have some context.

Then take a chill pill and grow a sense of humor.
The way she throws guns in the dirt, she may be related to Big Stick.
Y'all do understand that the perception of every American understanding how to use a firearm is what dissuaded the Japanese from attacking the U.S. main land in 1940, not so? "A rifle behind every blade of grass..." I am A.O.K. with politicians, foreign and domestic, fearing a well armed citizenry...
Go watch some more of her video's so you have some context.

No thank you, I don't believe I will but you go ahead. And my sense of humor is fine thanks.

It just doesn't extend to using firearms as toys or youtube video props.

YMMV and I'm OK with that.
© 24hourcampfire