Home
Jimmy Stewarts ,Its a Wonderful Life classic movie .Is going to be remade as a Black person movie .Kenya Barris, the creator of the popular sitcom "black-ish," confirmed that he would be remaking the 1946 film with Paramount, telling the same story through the lens of a person of color.Why dont they make they're own stories .instead of stealing ours?...they will ruin a classic movie that cant get any better ,even the black and white snow scenes are great.I have an Idea .lets make Shaft and Sanford and Son as white people ..see how fast Blacks holler racism and theft of their culture and icons.....https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/black-ish-creator-kenya-barris-remake-its-wonderful-life
in this version, Burt beats up George Bailey for attempting to kill Clarence, no one gives any money and George goes to jail for embezzlement and attempted murder.

also, no one can swim in the pool when the floor opens up
Who's slated to play the white "mammy" ? I hope they get some fat liberal turd like big chic from this is us or whatever it's called
Good grief
Never saw the original so the chances of me seeing this version are zero as well
Originally Posted by rem shooter
.Why dont they make they're own stories .instead of stealing ours?

Because they don't have any stories worth telling, and with Blacks stealing is a way of life. It's just like that bull chit about them being kings in Africa and and lies about their great civilization before the White man came and enslaved them. Fact...........Africans were a primitive people, living in mud huts, eating one another, and contibuting nothing to the world.
I will not be seeing it.
I have the original DVR'd to watch every year on or about Christmas Eve
I'll just keep it thataway thanks
Originally Posted by KFWA

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚!!!!!!!!! Lol

The themes of the original were integrity, honesty, doing what's right in the face of adversity, and loyalty to one's family; qualities absent from nbn "culture".
Originally Posted by JeffyD

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚!!!!!!!!!

I was pretty proud of that one
Why dont they make they're own stories .instead of stealing ours?

Have you been watching the news for the last 50 years???
Jimmy Stewarts ,Its a Wonderful Life classic movie .Is going to be remade as a Black person movie .Kenya Barris, the creator of the popular sitcom "black-ish," confirmed that he would be remaking the 1946 film with Paramount, telling the same story through the lens of a person of color.Why dont they make they're own stories .instead of stealing ours?...they will ruin a classic movie that cant get any better ,even the black and white snow scenes are great.I have an Idea .lets make Shaft and Sanford and Son as white people ..see how fast Blacks holler racism and theft of their culture and icons.....https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/black-ish-creator-kenya-barris-remake-its-wonderful-life

After reading other comments, it sounds like they HAVE written a whole new story. Remakes of any kind invariably screw up the movie.
Violet was HOT!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
White folks should protest......

maybe by taking a knee?
It'll never work!

They'll never figure out who the father is........
Well, we can congratulate them on their originality. LOL
Betting Mr. Potter will still be a white guy that looks like Trump
are they going to have some token white folks in the movie as cooks, servants or garbage men?
Originally Posted by JeffyD

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚!!!!!!!!!

I was pretty proud of that one

LMAO ! Good one ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So are whites gonna redo "Roots"?

Who will play K unta Kracker?
Originally Posted by hookeye

Elizabeth Warren?
they already have Sanford and Son, what more do they need
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Despite the fact that it was a TV show, it portrayed Blacks pretty much as they are.
If I was able to start my life over, there's no way I would bring a child into this schitty world, where a 13% minority runs roughshod over the majority.

LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Originally Posted by deerstalker

These sort of things aren't about what blacks need.

The CEO of Paramont, the studio director Kenya Barris will be making this flop with, is a Jew.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
.Why dont they make they're own stories .instead of stealing ours?

Because they don't have any stories worth telling, and with Blacks stealing is a way of life. It's just like that bull chit about them being kings in Africa and and lies about their great civilization before the White man came and enslaved them. Fact...........Africans were a primitive people, living in mud huts, eating one another, and contibuting nothing to the world.

Beat me to it. Stealing is a way of life with them, almost like the law of gravity, " I am black, therefore I steal..."
Insanity prevails in the world of hollywood.
FWIW, Kenya Barris is also remaking the Wizard of Oz, setting it in Inglewood in modern times.
Every time a bell rings an angle get it's Air Jordans? I hated the original movie now I get to hate this one...but ain't watching it.
Originally Posted by deltakid
FWIW, Kenya Barris is also remaking the Wizard of Oz, setting it in Inglewood in modern times.
after i seen it was close to crenshaw ,i was not surprised by this ,...
Inglewood Califorina

Race Pop 2000[42] Pop 2010[43] Pop 2020[44] % 2000 % 2010 % 2020
White (NH) 4,628 3,165 4,398 4.11% 2.89% 4.08%
Black or African American (NH) 52,260 47,029 40,804 46.42% 42.88% 37.86%
Native American or Alaska Native (NH) 209 220 199 0.19% 0.20% 0.18%
Asian (NH) 1,217 1,374 2,107 1.08% 1.25% 1.96%
Pacific Islander (NH) 345 323 331 0.31% 0.29% 0.31%
Some other race (NH) 248 345 855 0.22% 0.31% 0.79%
Mixed/multiracial (NH) 1,844 1,768 3,391 1.64% 1.61% 3.15%
Hispanic or Latino (any race) 51,829 55,449 55,677 46.04% 50.56% 51.67%
Total 112,580 109,673 107,762 100.00% 100.00% 100.00%
Whites started moving out in the 60's when Blacks moved in .it excellerated in 1983 when they got their first Black mayor. According to wikipidie
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Elizabeth Warren?

Haha
Wow another movie I can’t wait to miss.
Guaranteed to win multiple Oscars.
Oh...........no?

With any luck...they will start remaking some of the first Talkies from 899 years ago.

Can't wait.
Some movies are not meant to be remade. This is one of them. Just goes to show how crummy and unoriginal Hollywood currently is.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
[quote=rem shooter].Why dont they make they're own stories .instead of stealing ours?

Colored people do not steal or plagiarize, you must be a Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyycist! lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That movie will be wierd with drive bys
Think that's screwy?

Wait until they remake Gone With The Wind. crazy

L.W.
© 24hourcampfire