Home
Our 12 year old Grandson spent the night with us last night. I put on "Real Steel" on Netflix to entertain him before bedtime. It is a fantasy revolving around eight foot tall robotic boxers, and stars Hugh Jackman, (Wolverine). Despite the the fact that Jackman's character is initially morally repugnant, I found the movie only 1/10 as corny as I expected, and actually emotionally involving.

One of the stars of the show is this old 1960 cab over "Sightliner" International truck.
[Linked Image from img.truckersnews.com]
If you want to see a real sleeper of a movie take a gander at 'Secondhand Lions'.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
If you want to see a real sleeper of a movie take a gander at 'Secondhand Lions'.

100% agree! One of my favs.... Then again pretty much any movie with Robert Duvall is usually great.

I watched a good one the other night called "The Hill" with Dennis Quaid. Definitely a good family movie!

I'll have to check out "Real Steel"
+1 on Secondhand Lions
Originally Posted by LifebytheHorns

100% agree! One of my favs.... Then again pretty much any movie with Robert Duvall is usually great.

I watched a good one the other night called "The Hill" with Dennis Quaid. Definitely a good family movie!

My wife and I watched "The Hill" the other day. It was very touching. Reminded me a kot of "Burlsworth".
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Our 12 year old Grandson spent the night with us last night. I put on "Real Steel" on Netflix to entertain him before bedtime. It is a fantasy revolving around eight foot tall robotic boxers, and stars Hugh Jackman, (Wolverine. Despite the the fact that Jackman's character is initially morally repugnant, I found the movie only 1/10 as corny as I expected, and actually emotionally involving.

One of the stars of the show is this old 1960 cab over "Sightliner" International truck.
[Linked Image from img.truckersnews.com]

Seen that flick a couple of times. That rig really stands out. Had to duckduck it the first time. Pretty cool.
Real Steel is an awesome movie.

Secondhand Lions was good too, as mentioned.
That “Sightliner” is way cool. Looks like they set a pick up cab up there.
Originally Posted by EIB0879
Originally Posted by LifebytheHorns

My wife and I watched "The Hill" the other day. It was very touching. Reminded me a kot of "Burlsworth".

Sorry the movie was "Greater" not "Burlsworth". I found it again on Netflix.

Outstanding movie, as is anything I have ever seen featuring R Duvall.
© 24hourcampfire