Home
Posted By: steve4102 McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
She will be stepping down after the SC primary.

Apparently she had a meeting with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, and now she is resigning.

GO TRUMP.
Posted By: KFWA Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
Thank You Vivek

she failed on stopping Trump
!!!!!! I'm shocked.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
Trump's got the dirt on the little she weasel.

This be some scary chit.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
..and her Chief of Staff Mike Reed is resigning as well.

Looks like they failed in their mission to stop Trump and to stop MAGA candidates from getting elected.

The RNC is also in deep financial trouble because MAGA Americans are not supporting their Anti-Trump agenda. Most are bypassing the RNC and sending monies directly to their candidate of choice.

GO TRUMP
Good riddance. She was instrumental in the stolen election of 2020 by not backing investigations into the blatant fraud.
Posted By: Osky Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
Worthless rhino, it’s in her lineage. Can’t help she was born without a spine.

Osky
Originally Posted by Morewood
Good riddance. She was instrumental in the stolen election of 2020 by not backing investigations into the blatant fraud.

...and making sure there was NO Red Wave in 2022.
Regardless of, and in addition to Lawfare, Trump is a formidable adversary.
That’s great news but we need a very good replacement. Her leadership lost the midterms for us.
Now, hopefully we can get Harmeet in there.
Originally Posted by deltakid

Hate to tell you this, but she is Swamp. Ya, she's got a lot of peeps fooled.
Originally Posted by rainshot
That’s great news but we need a very good replacement. Her leadership lost the midterms for us.

He didn't just lose the Midterms, she sabotaged them with the help of McConnell.
Looks like her makeup artist has a raccoon fetish. Why do gals think looking like a trash panda is a good thing?
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Trump says that after the SC Primary he is coming out with recommendations and a plan for the Republican Party.

After hearing this, McConnell the real leader of the republican Club, just schit his pants and had another minor stroke.
Needs to be someone under 45.

Technology and communication have changed RAPIDLY in the last decade. I don’t have confidence that someone older than 45 has a good enough grasp on social media to be effective.
She is the Wayne LaPierre of the RNC.
RNC Chair McDaniel has offered to step down following South Carolina primary

RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel has offered to leave her position following the South Carolina primary later this month to allow former President Donald Trump to install his own leaders of the party, two party advisers told CNN. She has also discussed those plans with Trump, according to a person a familiar.

RNC spokesperson Keith Schipper told CNN in a statement that “nothing has changed. This will be decided after South Carolina.”

The New York Times was first to report on McDaniel’s future in the role.

Trump on Monday said on social media that he would “be making a decision the day after the South Carolina Primary as to my recommendations for RNC Growth,” laying down a clear marker for his plans to get more intimately involved in changes at the committee.

That declaration came just hours after Trump and McDaniel had met for more than two hours at his Mar-a-Lago resort to discuss the direction of the RNC, two sources briefed on the meeting told CNN, both of whom described it as cordial.

CNN
Posted By: Boogan1 Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
I just happened to get a call from the RNC while I was in a fairly crowded Walmart parking lot last week. I told the caller from RNC in a pretty firm voice that I wouldn't be giving a dime to the RNC until they got rid of Ronna and Mitch McConnell then hung up. Everyone around me started cheering.
Posted By: Potsy Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
I’ve come to the conclusion that 90% of the Republican Party just needs to go away and the remaining 10% start something new altogether.

It’ll never happen.

I’ve hit a point where I feel detached from 90% of their platform and the remaining 10% is just bread and circuses they pay lip service to.

As far as doing anything meaningful in the future, if they coulda (or wanted to), they already woulda.

At what point, I wonder, did they go from impotent to pointless? I’m sure there was a dollar figure involved.

One wonders with bated breath what new savior of the right will be appointed to head the RNC? As is if they’re gonna be any better…….
Posted By: Calvin Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
If 90% of the republicans go away, how will an R ever get elected?
Ronna loved Trump. Not sure why people aren’t comprehending that.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
Charlie Kirk or Vivek.
1st thing they need to do is drop abortion off the plank. It costs to many votes every time. No I don't believe in it but it is not conservative women getting abortions. Bye coronna McDaniel and good riddance. Mb
One ugly b itch
She spent money on everything but winning elections. Her RNC rivals Wayne LaPierre's NRA in luxury spending. Good riddance.
Originally Posted by Boogan1
I just happened to get a call from the RNC while I was in a fairly crowded Walmart parking lot last week. I told the caller from RNC in a pretty firm voice that I wouldn't be giving a dime to the RNC until they got rid of Ronna and Mitch McConnell then hung up. Everyone around me started cheering.

I've told them and the NRA a very similar story myself. They both quit calling and sending me mail wanting money after I sent them nasty notes back in their pre-paid envelopes.
Posted By: LBP Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24

This be some scary chit.

I’ve always thought she was kinda hot and chubby!!!
Originally Posted by LBP

This be some scary chit.

Lol. Figured you would.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by LBP

This be some scary chit.

Lol. Figured you would.
😁

RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel has offered to leave her position following the South Carolina primary later this month to allow former President Donald Trump to install his own leaders of the party

Does Trump sound and act like a man who is going to jail?

Why did Ronna roll-over so fast to a man who is going to jail?

Because Trump is not going to jail

Because Trump has dirt on the bitch and let her know.

Harmeet Dhillon is a shyster. She'd be billing the RNC (and candidates) for millions and not doing chit. Ronna was probably getting a kick back.

Harmeet running for RNC Chair was a just a maneuver to cut-off votes for Mike Lindell

However fug'd up you think the Republican party is, multiply it x10. Ya, it's that bad. And a LOT more have to be cleaned out.

Ronna is lucky she's not going to jail. At least yet.

This may be the opening salvo of Team Trump Offense taking the field. Trump knows stuff we don't.

Stay tuned folks, thing may start to get REALLY spicy soon ........
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
Originally Posted by steve4102

Trump says that after the SC Primary he is coming out with recommendations and a plan for the Republican Party.

After hearing this, McConnell the real leader of the republican Club, just schit his pants and had another minor stroke.

Hopefully just the first stroke in a long series of strokes. I’m tired of all these RINOs and pole lickers raking in swamp money and doing so with impunity. Can’t wait to hear Trump’s recommendation and plan.
Posted By: Tminc Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
One ugly b itch
Liz Cheney's Lover🤣😏😎

RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel has offered to leave her position following the South Carolina primary later this month to allow former President Donald Trump to install his own leaders of the party

Harmeet Dhillon is a shyster. She'd be billing the RNC (and candidates) for millions and not doing chit. Ronna was probably getting a kick back.

Harmeet running for RNC Chair was a just a maneuver to cut-off votes for Mike Lindell

However fug'd up you think the Republican party is, multiply it x10. Ya, it's that bad. And a LOT more have to be cleaned out.

This may be the opening salvo of Team Trump Offense taking the field. Trump knows stuff we don't.

OK QTard.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Looks like her makeup artist has a raccoon fetish. Why do gals think looking like a trash panda is a good thing?

Distracting them by ugly spackle prevents them from noting the full depth of her ugly, down into the core...
Posted By: las Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24
Lip plumper. Either injections or sucking ass.
Ronna, you’re fired!

Originally Posted by las
Lip plumper. Either injections or sucking ass.
Her lips definitely look better natural!
OK QTard.

Calvin is just another Campfire BarFly.

Truth. Boom. Spot on. Bingo.

Hehehe. As I said, the Inquisition has started.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free photo upload

In the primaries. Time to actually give the people what they voted for. No more Rinos, no more uni-party, no more military industrial complex, no more big pharma.
Mr. Trump is then likely to promote the chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party, Michael Whatley, as her replacement, according to several people familiar with the discussions. Under the arcana of the committee’s rules, however, Mr. Trump cannot simply install someone, and a new election must take place.

Mr. Trump likes Mr. Whatley for one overwhelming reason, according to people who have discussed him with the former president: He is “a stop the steal guy,” as one of the people described him. He endorses Mr. Trump’s false claims about mass voter fraud and Mr. Trump believes he did a good job delivering North Carolina, a 2020 swing state, to him.

RedState

I've seen Whatley at a Rally (or two). Energetic guy.

Mike Lindell heading the RNC is a terrible idea.
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Thank you.
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/07/24

she has gotten a better deal with trump I would guess...bob
I may have to cut the RNC a check the day she is truly in the rear view mirror.

Why?

Why?

If it’s not obvious to you, you probably wouldn’t understand.

Why?

If it’s not obvious to you, you probably wouldn’t understand.
Try me.
Lindell got 2.3% of the vote in 2023 for GOP chair.

He doesn’t stand a change.
Looks like either this was Fake News, or McRomney has changed her mind.

She now says she is not stepping down.

Reminds of another Mc., when McKevin said that he was not resigning and was going to stay in the House and fight, only to resign a few days later.

I guess we will see where McRomney ends up after the SC Primary.
Posted By: LouisB Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/10/24
Gotta give them credit house or rnc, they can come up with some real winners.

Wonder if they know what leader ship is.

Wonder if they have any idea of what a cohesive front might look like.

Petty infighting sure does not lead to accomplishing any goals if the "party" has any.
Posted By: BMT Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/10/24
Note: if you fire everyone who disagrees with you, you end up with butt kissers and yes men.

Whether in sports, business, and/or politics, you have a less effective team.

BMT

R is dead...

T will replace.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/10/24
Originally Posted by BMT
Note: if you fire everyone who disagrees with you, you end up with butt kissers and yes men.

Whether in sports, business, and/or politics, you have a less effective team.

BMT

If you fire everyone who it incompetent, compromised and or corrupt, you end up on a path to a better organization.

Foo
Posted By: akrange Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/10/24
Bigly .. Youg’a ..

Session,Barr , Wray , T.Rex , That Crossdresser Marine, Chow Chow McConnell

I’m tried ..
By now it should be apparent to everyone that Ronna is and has been a terrible choice to lead the RNC. Alost every candidate they endorsed in the mid terms lost. They denied money to candidates that Trump endorsed and most of them still won. She's an establishment wench and everything she touches turns to sand. It's time to take the gloves off and start actually standing for something.
Romney needs to pull a MacArthur.
Originally Posted by rainshot
By now it should be apparent to everyone that Ronna is and has been a terrible choice to lead the RNC. Alost every candidate they endorsed in the mid terms lost. They denied money to candidates that Trump endorsed and most of them still won. She's an establishment wench and everything she touches turns to sand. It's time to take the gloves off and start actually standing for something.

The RNC is great at losing elections.

That what Mitt's niece was put there to do.
Posted By: Chisos Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/10/24
..and her Chief of Staff Mike Reed is resigning as well.

Looks like they failed in their mission to stop Trump and to stop MAGA candidates from getting elected.

The RNC is also in deep financial trouble because MAGA Americans are not supporting their Anti-Trump agenda. Most are bypassing the RNC and sending monies directly to their candidate of choice.

GO TRUMP

I'd say from the last election, she did a pretty good job...
Not quite. Let's see where your thoughts pan out over the next year. Care to take a bet on weather your thoughts are remembered?

I think not
Looks like either this was Fake News, or McRomney has changed her mind.

She now says she is not stepping down.

Reminds of another Mc., when McKevin said that he was not resigning and was going to stay in the House and fight, only to resign a few days later.

I guess we will see where McRomney ends up after the SC Primary.

Well it looks like she was doing what Romney’s and Mc’s do, say one thing then do the opposite.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...onna-mcdaniel-announces-her-resignation/
How many millions of donor dollars has she spent trying to stop Trump the people's choice? I get letters 5-7 times a week from the rnc wanting money fug 'em they are rino swamps. Trump yes rnc no and until ronna's cronies are gone money given to rnc goes to bidenistas. She and nookie and Liz cheney need to form a new party the " find a dick and make my self useful" party. Fugging ghunts anyway. Mb
Posted By: Calvin Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Not quite. Let's see where your thoughts pan out over the next year. Care to take a bet on weather your thoughts are remembered?

I think not

Ronna was one of the biggest Trump supporters. She was with him 100%. She even dropped Romney from her last name to appease him.

Not sure why people need to change facts.
Posted By: akrange Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/26/24
Mr. Trump is then likely to promote the chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party, Michael Whatley, as her replacement, according to several people familiar with the discussions. Under the arcana of the committee’s rules, however, Mr. Trump cannot simply install someone, and a new election must take place.

Mr. Trump likes Mr. Whatley for one overwhelming reason, according to people who have discussed him with the former president: He is “a stop the steal guy,” as one of the people described him. He endorses Mr. Trump’s false claims about mass voter fraud and Mr. Trump believes he did a good job delivering North Carolina, a 2020 swing state, to him.

RedState

I've seen Whatley at a Rally (or two). Energetic guy.

Emanuel liked Ronna Too..

This Dude is a Zero and The Derby Donkey will Own Him Too..

Establishment as Lipsey Bisquick..
Posted By: SupFoo Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/26/24
There is a reason President Trump is pushing for Laura Trump to be "co-chair".

Apparently, Whatley may not be what he seems. And as a side note, I didn't like the body language of the other pols on stage when Trump was chatting him up. Think there is something going on here.

But check this out.....

RNC Chair Candidate Michael Whatley Refused to Investigate Fraud in NC
Trump needs to install his own crew of pit bulls and Rottweilers at the RNC and tell them to start cleaning house. Same thing Julius Caesar should have done in the Roman Senate!
Trump needs to install his own crew of pit bulls and Rottweilers at the RNC and tell them to start cleaning house. Same thing Julius Caesar should have done in the Roman Senate!
+1000.

That's the obvious part.

Less obvious, how to get it done since the RNC votes on this.

Tump is pushing Larua Trump as co-chair, Kellyanne Conway as staff something and senior adviser Chris LaCivita would maintain his current role leading Trump’s campaign in addition to becoming the RNC’s chief operations officer.

In short, Whatley may be electable, but will be surrounded by Team Trump loyalists. If and when Whatley steps on his dick, he is out. Dunno, might work. He might just be a figurehead anyway, with Trump's guys running the show.
Posted By: Tminc Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/26/24
Bye,b itch,please let the door smack that fat azz.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/26/24
I saw Eric Trump's wife interviewed, and she said they would spend every penny of funds to re-elect DJT back into the White House.
There is a reason President Trump is pushing for Laura Trump to be "co-chair".

Apparently, Whatley may not be what he seems. And as a side note, I didn't like the body language of the other pols on stage when Trump was chatting him up. Think there is something going on here.

But check this out.....

RNC Chair Candidate Michael Whatley Refused to Investigate Fraud in NC
More evidence that Trump has NOT Learned his lesson.

That's the obvious part.

Less obvious, how to get it done since the RNC votes on this.

Tump is pushing Larua Trump as co-chair, Kellyanne Conway as staff something and senior adviser Chris LaCivita would maintain his current role leading Trump’s campaign in addition to becoming the RNC’s chief operations officer.

In short, Whatley may be electable, but will be surrounded by Team Trump loyalists. If and when Whatley steps on his dick, he is out. Dunno, might work. He might just be a figurehead anyway, with Trump's guys running the show.

Why Risk the Controversy sometime down the Road

Emanuel Owns the Republican Party

This isn’t Rocket Science

Emanuel doesn’t need Distractions from a Counterinsurgency

Damm You Emanuel..
The RNC needs the political equivalent of some "barracks justice"- - - - -a few off the record blanket parties for selected big wheels of the organization would assure favorable votes for anyone Trump selects. There's nothing like a bar of GI lye soap in a boot sock to achieve an attitude adjustment.
The RNC needs the political equivalent of some "barracks justice"- - - - -a few off the record blanket parties for selected big wheels of the organization would assure favorable votes for anyone Trump selects. There's nothing like a bar of GI lye soap in a boot sock to achieve an attitude adjustment.

Is that how they beat the gay out of you?
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

you are assuming the gay is gone....bob
Don't talk with your mouth full of dik!
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

you are assuming the gay is gone....bob

Truth
Posted By: Tminc Re: McRomney Gone as RNC Chair - 02/26/24
Quick more meds! This guy is starting to make sense! Every member of congress needs this too!

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.

He might just be pushing someone electable, that he surrounds with his own guys (as I outlined). He wouldn't be able to get Laura elected, but can put her next in line and running the show anyway.

He might just be pushing someone electable, that he surrounds with his own guys (as I outlined). He wouldn't be able to get Laura elected, but can put her next in line and running the show anyway.
Maybe, but Trump was the President and they wouldn’t let him run the show, doubtful the same people that hate Trump’s guts and all of his MAGA elected officials would allow Laura access to anything of substance let alone run the show

Let’s Hire the Devil and Surround Him with Angels

Remember the Devil has Friends..

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..
© 24hourcampfire