Home
......and therefore must ramp up arms production quickly, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said.

“NATO is not looking for war with Russia. But we have to prepare ourselves for a confrontation that could last decades,” Stoltenberg warned this weekend in an interview with Germany’s Welt am Sonntag newspaper.

Thus, the NATO chief called for Western nations to increase production of weapons and ammunition, claiming that this is the only way in which Europe’s safety can be guaranteed and for Ukraine, which is not a member of the alliance, to continue its war with Russia. European market economies need to ink more deals with defence contractors, Stoltenberg proclaimed while urging that “they need to be signed faster”.

“The economy and industrial strength of the West far dwarfs that of Russia. So we have the means to surpass Russia in both production and investment,” the former Norwegian prime minister said, explaining that if the current opportunity is missed, Russia would benefit and Europe’s security would be at risk.

The best defence for Europe then, he argued, is to invest in the militaries of Ukrainian and NATO members, saying: “Deterrence only works if it is credible. As long as we invest in our own security and remain united, we will continue to deter any form of aggression.”

Breitbart

This man has just redefined the term "Forever Wars". Fire-up the MIC full blast. It's obvious no leaders in the West are interested in peace. There is no profit in peace for these people.

Truth of the matter is they want to smash Russia's oil production. Necessary to turn the world "green".

Trump is the only leader who can fix this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
. Trump is the only leader who can fix this.

They sound as of they know Trump will not be elected President
Originally Posted by steve4102

Wanna bet?
I was listening on Breitbart and they were saying the US and Greece are the only two Nato countries that have met their financial requirements of 2% of GDP since 2014. US is average around 3.6, way more than required. Yet countries like Germany who is one of the richest countries over there has fallen behind and military is a 1/3 of what it was since the cold war. They simply know the US will pay the difference.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Wanna bet?
On what?

What they know, or if Trump will become President?
The latter. The former is bullshit. Russia couldn't fight it's way out of a wet paper bag..
The latter. The former is bullshit. Russia couldn't fight it's way out of a wet paper bag..
Huh, I never said anything about Russia’s Military capabilities.
Originally Posted by killerv
I was listening on Breitbart and they were saying the US and Greece are the only two Nato countries that have met their financial requirements of 2% of GDP since 2014. US is average around 3.6, way more than required. Yet countries like Germany who is one of the richest countries over there has fallen behind and military is a 1/3 of what it was since the cold war. They simply know the US will pay the difference.
One of the many reasons to give nato the finger and pull out. Let them fuggers deal with their own messes
Thought - the 2% GDP, should that metric still be used? I mean - the easiest way for NATO countries to meet it is to buy US weapons at a fat price. Should the metric change to "You need to make an entire Corps available"?

US adding 2% is quite a bit more than Greece adding 2% to the pot but a Corps or 2 etc - that's even.

Wanna bet?
On what?

What they know, or if Trump will become President?

They are only hoping.
Originally Posted by killerv

Im.so glad to hear our government is spending so much more of our money on Black Rock and Wall Streets Military/Industrial Complex.

I'm sure Larry Fink, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds and Soros are very appreciative.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
......and therefore must ramp up arms production quickly, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said.

“NATO is not looking for war with Russia. But we have to prepare ourselves for a confrontation that could last decades,” Stoltenberg warned this weekend in an interview with Germany’s Welt am Sonntag newspaper.

Thus, the NATO chief called for Western nations to increase production of weapons and ammunition, claiming that this is the only way in which Europe’s safety can be guaranteed and for Ukraine, which is not a member of the alliance, to continue its war with Russia. European market economies need to ink more deals with defence contractors, Stoltenberg proclaimed while urging that “they need to be signed faster”.

“The economy and industrial strength of the West far dwarfs that of Russia. So we have the means to surpass Russia in both production and investment,” the former Norwegian prime minister said, explaining that if the current opportunity is missed, Russia would benefit and Europe’s security would be at risk.

The best defence for Europe then, he argued, is to invest in the militaries of Ukrainian and NATO members, saying: “Deterrence only works if it is credible. As long as we invest in our own security and remain united, we will continue to deter any form of aggression.”

Breitbart

This man has just redefined the term "Forever Wars". Fire-up the MIC full blast. It's obvious no leaders in the West are interested in peace. There is no profit in peace for these people.

Truth of the matter is they want to smash Russia's oil production. Necessary to turn the world "green".

Decades?

Not at this tempo.

Decades where it looks something like the Korean DMZ minus the US boots, sure that could happen.

But he's correct about Europe needing to up their game. The most stuff you have the someone else might want, the more you need to spend on defense. On a historical basis, 2% is not enough.

Breitbart

Ah What’s Up Doc .

Seems to Me we’ve been at War with Russia for Decades already..

Just cuz Hilarious brought our Attention to Russia doesn’t change our ongoing History of Struggle..
Huh, I never said anything about Russia’s Military capabilities.

I was referencing the article. My bet to you is whether Trump will be re-elected. I say yes..
Originally Posted by akrange

Breitbart

Ah What’s Up Doc .

Seems to Me we’ve been at War with Russia for Decades already..

Just cuz Hilarious brought our Attention to Russia doesn’t change our ongoing History of Struggle..

Since September 3rd, 1945.
I'm not sure whether Zelensky will survive the next two months much less several decades. As for the war; It's over.

I'm sure Jens will do everything in his power to extend conflict for as long as possible.
Oceania and Eurasia must remain in perpetual conflict.
Translation to American middle class: start writing bigger tax checks to the US/UN government.
BS. A NATO war with Russia will last a few minutes.
Thats just the kind of war our government likes. Long and expensive. And even better if it makes for a distraction for more pressing issues. We’ve been blowing up the Middle East off and on since 1991 and spent 2 decades in Afghanistan with nothing to show for it except a bunch of contractors got rich and a lot of people got killed. And a lot of people are now coming here as refugees. Last time we won a war was against Japan.
Maybe we can help build a new version of the Berlin Wall?

Dam that Republican President for tearing down the old one!

Osky
Change Washington. Throw the Bums out.
The USA simply cannot afford continual expenditures for a never-ending cold war.

Interest payments alone to service the national debt will soon be a trillion dollars ($1,000,000,000,000) annually.

Guns and butter. How was our return on investment in Afghanistan?
Originally Posted by AKislander
The USA simply cannot afford continual expenditures for a never-ending cold war.

Interest payments alone to service the national debt will soon be a trillion dollars ($1,000,000,000,000) annually.

Guns and butter. How was our return on investment in Afghanistan?

LOL, they don't give two schits about the debt, or the deficit.

They are working to destroy this entire country, so we join the NWO Globalist Utopia and wipe out all Government debt.
I thought Nato was formed decades to oppose Russia as an alliance. Isn't that the whole point of Nato?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO

It was formed before the Cold War, about 3-1/2 years after the end of WW2.
No Russia bogeyman, no NATO, no NATO Jobs for the bureaucrats

Who cares how many Ukrainians it takes.....
© 24hourcampfire