Home
About time. What is our next step?
He ought to hang.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
He ought to hang.

yep

start here

find a tall tree
Do what you can & get ahold of your Senators & correctly finish what has been started. we need a 2/3rds vote all
Now they want you to blame Myoarkas instead of Biden.
Good
Mediocre start, but gotta start somewhere. Maybe the (R)’s are getting the idea we want results and real change, not just rhetoric.
I’d rather seen him dragged out of his office and beaten til piss ran out of his ears.
FJB and all the radicals he installed in his administration to destroy this country.
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Do what you can & get ahold of your Senators & correctly finish what has been started. we need a 2/3rds vote all
Never will happen.

He gets a “get outta jail free” card.

At least he’s was impeached.

He’ll be gone Jan, 2025. So will Brandon.

DF
Yes, sad that nothing may come of it.
Impeachment is a political thing. You make a big trial out of it, drag it out, expose all the evidence day after day and many times over if you can. And especially during an election year.

The Senate will not remove him unless there's a really dramatic shift in public perception, but to expect that is probably just a bridge too far. But still, it's political gold for the republicans. Let's hope they make the most of it and make big gains of it. Then we pummel the livin' shit out of them and try to make them act like conservatives.

All one step at a time. And do not forget: act locally, think nationally.
Originally Posted by Partsman
Yes, sad that nothing may come of it.

You may be right. Hope not!

Yet we the people need to speak out like never before to establish our expectations of our elected officials. Our system stands little chance of working if we fail to do our part in communicating with our elected officials. Sure someone here is better than me. May I ask that someone a little more eloquent than me put together a form letter to be emailed to every Senator in the country from nearly every citizen in the nation. Post in here & all over social media with instructions on how to communicate our expectations to our elected officials.

I have contacted my Senator requesting we finish what has been started. Let's surprise ourselves let's surprise the world & show our system can evolve to a very functional process. Don't accept what has been the norm. Get off your tush & participate & start a meaningful movement on something you really care about.

Thank You!
Impeaching Mayorkis won't change anything. The destruction of the USA will continue as planned. Fraud elections have consequences.

Black swan psy-ops and paid antifa incoming this summer. They won't let Trump win.
Originally Posted by sidepass
FJB and all the radicals he installed in his administration to destroy this country.

FJB- didn't install anybody
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Mediocre start, but gotta start somewhere. Maybe the (R)’s are getting the idea we want results and real change, not just rhetoric.
I’d rather seen him dragged out of his office and beaten til piss ran out of his ears.
You’re better than this. He probably can’t change a light bulb.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Impeaching Mayorkis won't change anything. The destruction of the USA will continue as planned. Fraud elections have consequences.

Black swan psy-ops and paid antifa incoming this summer. They won't let Trump win.

Oooohhh...I get it. They won't let Trump win, so we have to let them win.

Thanks for clearing that up.
It’s a small victory and they can drag him through the mud for a while. The real problem is that Ukraine bill. The house has to squash it.
The Real Treasonous Bastards are All of Congress..

They have Fundamentally Betrayed the Country and The Dual is just a Ramification of their Treason..

Afghanistan another Ramification..

Allabobstein isn’t the Problem He’s just an Indicator of the Gross Misconduct of Congress..

Ladies and Gentlemen if you refuse to make better Choices to send to Congress The Yodeling from Baghdad Bob is going to be Deafening..
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I didn't say that. You misinterpreted my post.
Supposedly, they think they have the votes this time. Who knows?

I am so tired of sackless pos Republicans.
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s a small victory and they can drag him through the mud for a while. The real problem is that Ukraine bill. The house has to squash it.

That, they do. I think we've got quite a stack of "must do"s on our plates.
Yep
It’s a small victory

That, they do. I think we've got quite a stack of "must do"s on our plates.

One thing at a time I say we pick 5 for starters. Focus & move forward. I vote the border is one of the five & Alejandro Mayorkas impeachment through the house & the senate, is the start of something meaningful on the southern border issue. I believe we can get this much done & proceed with the list in a organized meaningful way that will show a great measure of success.
I think hell will freeze over before it gets through the Senate, but it still is a very valuable political tool. It's in the republicans' hands now, and they'd best beat the everlovin' shit out of the dhimmicrats with it until November.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
He ought to hang.
Agree
I will take any victory we can get.
About time. What is our next step?

The next step is to get 2/3 of the senate to go along with this. I doubt 2/3 of the senate R’s will vote to impeach.

This was just another huge waste of yours and my tax dollars.
We need to bring back Tar and Feathering.
Originally Posted by Spartacus
I will take any victory we can get.
NAMBLA is unwanted here
Originally Posted by Stump Buster
We need to bring back Tar and Feathering.

Noose is a little more permanent

Norm
Now Do Xiden.
Same chance as finding a twenty pound gold nugget in yer garden..
Originally Posted by Rugies
Brandon is next.

They'll both be gone Jan, 2025.

DF
I was very disappointed in my LA Senators, both voting for the Senate's version of the Ukraine bill. I had long ago written Cassidy off as a RINO, but what happened to John Kennedy. He seemed to be on top of all this, and I know him personally.

Wonder what he was thinking. Calls to his office, emails are currently going unanswered. Bet his lines are flooded with pizzed off Louisianans. He needs to catch some heat for that one. We deserve an explanation, why he of all people went RINO on us.

So, given all that, ole Alejandro more than likely gets a "free pass". November becomes even more critical if we're gonna save this country.

And we're a Representative Republic, NOT a democracy as the Dem love to say. Mob rule is what they want. And the new 10-15 mil currently "un-registered Dems" that walked across the border during Brandon's tenure, are nothing more than a ploy to grab power by those creeps. Even if they don't get them all registered to vote, they do count in the Census, thus more Congressional districts are created. That number of "new" residents represent the populations of a number of smaller states combined.

Uni-party, here we come.... We gotta get rid of RINO's.... Elect patriots....

DF

I didn't say that. You misinterpreted my post.

Good. I thought it was out of character for you.

I know they won't let us win, but we'd better do it anyway.

Just because I can't does not mean I won't.
wink
Just theater, nothing will change and no one will be held accountable. We don’t vote our way out of this mess.
Does that mean Mayorkas could be sued personally in a civil court?
The DC two step.
When nothing comes of this (and NOTHING will come from it) Pravda will beat two songs.
1 Acquittal Acquittal Acquittal

2 They will spin the acquittal and accuse the Rs of just using power to “get even” for the Ds righteous investigations of Trump. As well as doing NOTHING to fix our problems.

Sorry guys our side is STUPID and the Ds control the narrative.

EVERY R should be repeating all Biden has to do is reimplement Trumps border policies. As well as hammering the Ds about not having $5 B for the wall but we have $460B/year for illegals.
"Reps. Ken Buck (R-CO), Tom McClintock (R-CA), and Mike Gallagher R-WI) once again voted with Democrats against impeaching the embattled secretary, despite overwhelmingly popularity for the move among Republicans."

Breitbart

Ken Buck is compromised and corrupt. But polesmoker thinks he is the cat's meow. polesmoker has his head up his ass and shouldn't be allowed to vote.
RINO’s need to be primaried.

They gotta go.

DF
Originally Posted by JeffP
The DC two step.
When nothing comes of this (and NOTHING will come from it) Pravda will beat two songs.
1 Acquittal Acquittal Acquittal

2 They will spin the acquittal and accuse the Rs of just using power to “get even” for the Ds righteous investigations of Trump. As well as doing NOTHING to fix our problems.

Sorry guys our side is STUPID and the Ds control the narrative.

EVERY R should be repeating all Biden has to do is reimplement Trumps border policies. As well as hammering the Ds about not having $5 B for the wall but we have $460B/year for illegals.

I'm still waiting to see what happened with Comer's investigation of Biden graft. ??
God I miss the days of the old Republican Party.
Republicans are going to get crushed this fall. They didn’t learn their lesson in 2022, and it
will only be worse this time around. Only good thing I see coming out of this is that white trash Boebert will mostly likely get primaried and won’t be coming back. At least she will have Onlyfans.
I actually believe the Rs loosing the house and the Ds keeping the senate will be by design.

The uniparty wants Trump and America First dead and gone. They probably realize they are going to loose the WH , but they will have congress. The uniparty will fight/block Trump on EVERYTHING. Especially if it’s good for America. The same media that blocked biden’s laptop and parroted the Russia Russia Russia lie will bombard Americans with nothing but negative news about Trump 24/7. All lies , half truths and innuendo but who cares? The end justifies the means. The EOs Trump will sign are easily repealed in 28.

This will be the Rs contract with America V 2.0 .
All to kill the movement that wants America first policies…..
Originally Posted by JeffP
I actually believe the Rs loosing the house and the Ds keeping the senate will be by design.

The uniparty wants Trump and America First dead and gone. They probably realize they are going to loose the WH , but they will have congress. The uniparty will fight/block Trump on EVERYTHING. Especially if it’s good for America. The same media that blocked biden’s laptop and parroted the Russia Russia Russia lie will bombard Americans with nothing but negative news about Trump 24/7. All lies , half truths and innuendo but who cares? The end justifies the means. The EOs Trump will sign are easily repealed in 28.

This will be the Rs contract with America V 2.0 .
All to kill the movement that wants America first policies…..
The Globalist/Nationalist struggle is world wide and the biggest conflict on the table. Everything else is effect, not cause.

Of course, it gets masked with gaslighting. Those who can see it can. Those who can't, are a big part of the problem and the reason these libs get away with what they get away with.

Hopefully what is hidden will be revealed, so much so that it's like a tsunami, big enough that even the MSM can't sweep it under the rug, it blowing them and the rug away.

I guess we can pray for miracles. I think it's gonna take one or more.

DF
With this and 8 bucks you can get a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Means nothing if the Swamp is still in charge.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
The Globalist/Nationalist struggle is world wide and the biggest conflict on the table. Everything else is effect, not cause.
DF
Nationalism? This is 'Merica! We're patriots, not nationalist. We have magic soil that doesn't need a common people, history and customs in order to function. Thats why everything is fantastic now compared to 70+ years ago.
Originally Posted by BCBH
DF
Nationalism? This is 'Merica! We're patriots, not nationalist. We have magic soil that doesn't need a common people, history and customs in order to function. Thats why everything is fantastic now compared to 70+ years ago.
I get your tongue in cheek statement....

If we're American and Patriots, we're nationalist, gaslighting and MSM propaganda to the contrary.

The other side of the coin, are Globalists, the UN, the World Economic Forum, international bankers, and their cohorts striving for one world govt. or at least one world control. Their best interests aren't our best interests.

I think a lot of people are waking up. Maybe we needed the horrors of the Brandon administration to wake a sleeping giant. I just hope they haven't caused more damage than can be repaired.

DF
DF

If we're American and Patriots, we're nationalist, gaslighting and MSM propaganda to the contrary.

The other side of the coin, are Globalists, the UN, the World Economic Forum, international bankers, and their cohorts striving for one world govt. or at least one world control. Their best interests aren't our best interests.

I think a lot of people are waking up. Maybe we needed the horrors of the Brandon administration to wake a sleeping giant. I just hope they haven't caused more damage than can be repaired.

DF
Nationalism isn't the same as patriotism.

Nationalism excludes. Patriotism doesnt care if the current demographic is replaced by a foreign entity, as long as they like the NFL, the bible and apple pie they're accepted lol. So by that measure I think Jags is right, the patriots are in control because the demographics of this country have been severely and destructively altered since the 1960s.
Originally Posted by jetjockey
God I miss the days of the old Republican Party.
Republicans are going to get crushed this fall. They didn’t learn their lesson in 2022, and it
will only be worse this time around. Only good thing I see coming out of this is that white trash Boebert will mostly likely get primaried and won’t be coming back. At least she will have Onlyfans.

Yep... absolutely. The only wave is going to be blue.
DF

DF

Nationalism excludes. Patriotism doesn't care if the current demographic is replaced by a foreign entity, as long as they like the NFL and apple pie they're accepted lol.
I'll have to think about that one.

Seems to me, from an American perspective, Patriotism and Nationalism are synonymous. Patriotism is to our nation, which is America. And, we do care that what we know as America is preserved as America.

Still thinking on that.

DF
Originally Posted by Rugies

I thought Brandon appointed Commie Hairless Border Czar?
DF

DF

Nationalism excludes. Patriotism doesn't care if the current demographic is replaced by a foreign entity, as long as they like the NFL and apple pie they're accepted lol.
I'll have to think about that one.

Seems to me, from an American perspective, Patriotism and Nationalism are synonymous. Patriotism is to our nation, which is America. And, we do care that what we know as America is preserved as America.

Still thinking on that.

DF

If America was nationalist we'd still be a country of English and German descent. The demographic shell game has been going on since the 1800s. But at least those people were Western European. We used to have restrictions on Eastern European immigration (for good reason). You can look at the timeline of immigration policy since the founding and see where it started to change, who was pushing for it and where it eventually all went to hell (they had Ted Kennedy sell it to the public after both of his brothers were killed).
Guess that depends on your definition of “nationalism”.

I don’t get the connotation of fixed demographics, more a pride in our flag and patriotism.

DF
© 24hourcampfire