Home
It has been a very long time since I drew a really tight black and white drawing. I mostly work in color these days, but decided I needed to see if I could still work in graphite effectively. I'm relatively happy with how this old warrior of a brown trout turned out. I thought maybe some of you would enjoy a visual break for a moment. The trout btw, is a local fish that was caught and released by a friend of mine last year. As far as I know, it's still swimming around alive and well. Anyway, hope ya'll enjoy it.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Really nice. I like that one.
Very cool!!
Always enjoy your artwork!
Excellent! Congrats!
Fantastic!
Wow.
Big Sky, your artwork will always be welcome here, in my mind at least. Color, B&W, whatever..

You do great work

Geno
Beautiful!
Very nice! I love the realism and how the image seems to pop out.
Beautiful, Troy !!
Nice!!
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Beautiful, Troy !!

great work . probally not work but pleasure

norm
That looks really good. Love the detail and shading. Excellent job.
Very nice ...great talent.
😎😎👍👍
You have some talent there. I hope you are getting paid well for it.
Wow! That's terrific!
Terrific talent.

Yeah, you’ve still got it.

Osky
Looks great!
Very Realistic. Thanks for posting!
That's a beauty.
Beautiful mature brown.

Very nice.
Thanks for sharing!
One still has the knack there.
Dang boy you are GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice!
nice! 'who' like to fish btw
Always enjoy your artwork.
Amazing. Really nice work.
Do you have a gallery?
You are quite talented.
I love it. The detail is like a black and white photo.

I don’t draw as much as I used to. I’ve been working on drawing of a Mule deer I shot a few years ago. I need to finish it. My drawings are much cruder.
Nice!
You have a gift. I love seeing your work here.
Badass sir,theres talent in that art!
I'll plead -
More, please?????
Talented for sure!
I can't begin to express how much I appreciate the kind words and support. If you want to see more of my art and you have access to Instagram my page on Instagram is troyadamsart
Beautiful!

We need a damn 'LIKE' button!
Whenever I see beautiful artwork like this, I am amazed at how much something like a Picasso sells for. Big Sky is a far better artist, in my opinion.
Very nice.
This site really does need a "Like" button. I read every comment and wish I could have had a like button to push on each one.
Your reply works just fine on my computer. wink
Outstanding work.....
TY for sharing sir
Originally Posted by Big Sky
It has been a very long time since I drew a really tight black and white drawing. I mostly work in color these days, but decided I needed to see if I could still work in graphite effectively. I'm relatively happy with how this old warrior of a brown trout turned out. I thought maybe some of you would enjoy a visual break for a moment. The trout btw, is a local fish that was caught and released by a friend of mine last year. As far as I know, it's still swimming around alive and well. Anyway, hope ya'll enjoy it.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

WOW! +P+
I don’t know if it’s been said yet but, WOW!
Excellent!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire