Home
Posted By: byd How bad has POS Biden - 02/15/24
How bad has he done to our country compared to any other single individual.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/15/24
You give him more credit than he is due. He had some help. Democratic and Republican members of both houses come to mind.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/15/24
In more ways than there is to post on here he is as poor of an excuse of a leader and a human being as we've seen in office but he is only a pawn in the real string pullers world. The democrats have one thing going for them. They stick to the plan. FDR set so many things into motion that we are suffering from today. Johnson came along and shored everything up FDR did. Remember when clinton was in office and he signed the motor voter bill into law? Was that not looking way into time? Just because biden looks like the total idiot and criminal he truly is doesn't mean anything. He's carrying the ball down the field for them that came before him just as they knew he would.
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/15/24
Originally Posted by Mike_S
You give him more credit than he is due. He had some help. Democratic and Republican members of both houses come to mind.

yeah but his first week in he screwed us bad
Posted By: MAC Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/15/24
He is finishing what Woodrow Wilson started. This has been the DEM plan for decades and they have been implementing it in stages since WWI. What we see now is the end game.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/15/24
Originally Posted by MAC
He is finishing what Woodrow Wilson started. This has been the DEM plan for decades and they have been implementing it in stages since WWI. What we see now is the end game.
You have stated the absolute truth!
Posted By: Redneck Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/15/24
Originally Posted by byd
About the same as that POS Obama....
Posted By: byd Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/15/24
Mr Redneck you are an ex submariner and I am an ex P3 Orion inflight technician and a P8 simulator technician now. I can attest to the navy trains hard and professionally in Anti Submarine Warfare to this day
ATC Parker
Devout Catholic Joe Biden Gives Up Cognitive Tests For Lent
WASHINGTON, DC — In a moving show of piety and devotion, President Joe Biden announced this week he will be foregoing any and all cognitive tests for the Catholic observance of Lent.
babylonbee.com
Posted By: akrange Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/16/24
The Black Jesus Approved this Message
Posted By: 700LTR Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/16/24
I’m sure there are some dimtards on here that would still vote for him.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/16/24
Really a POS

FF to 1:00

Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/16/24
I doubt he knows what day it is 80% of the time. He is truly a puppet, with the IQ to match.
I despise the pedophile, but I’d love to get some crosshairs on his handlers. They’re the people we need to expose, and decorate some lamppost with.
Reon
Posted By: kwg020 Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/16/24
Originally Posted by byd
Considering he started out as the installed president and not the duly elected president. He's done pretty damn $chitty.

kwg
Posted By: shootem Re: How bad has POS Biden - 02/16/24
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Really a POS

FF to 1:00

The Biden in that video is not the Biden of today. Facial features way different.
© 24hourcampfire