Home
Sheriff Office Confirms Mitch McConnell’s Sister-in-law Angela Chao Drowned After Car Went into Texas Pond

.... the sister-in-law of Senator Mitch McConnell, Angela Chao, died last week in a tragic “accident.”

Now, a week later, the Blanco County Sheriff’s Office has revealed Chao died after her car went into a pond located on a private ranch located 40 miles outside of Austin, Texas.

The statement continued, “On arrival, Blanco County deputies along with Blanco County EMS and Fire recovered the body of Angela Chao from a pond on the ranch…EMS attempted emergency measures on Ms. Chao, but she succumbed from being under the water.”

“Our preliminary investigation has determined this to be an unfortunate accident."

Kyle Bass, the CIO of Hayman Capital Management, reported last week, “Chao entered her Tesla and backed into a pond on the ranch and passed away.”

Angela Chao, CEO of Foremost Group and the sister-in-law of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, died after her car went into a pond on a private ranch about 40 miles west of Austin, Texas, authorities said Friday.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/sheriff-office-confirms-mitch-mcconnells-sister-law-angela/

The Texas "private ranch" owner is not identified in this article.

No explanation as to how she managed to back her Tesla into a pond. Because major CEO's are really stupid drivers?

And she "succumbed from being under the water" or "passed away" but by golly, she didn't drown (and maybe she didn't).

Looks like the Sheriff has been charged with throwing a bag over this one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
McConnell is not holding up his end of the deals.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Or Turtle had her rubbed out because he wasn't getting he "fair share" of the deal.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Or Turtle had her rubbed out because he wasn't getting he "fair share" of the deal.

LOL, maybe, but knocking off the sister of a Chinese Spy would take some real balls.

LOL, maybe, but knocking off the sister of a Chinese Spy would take some real balls.
Yup ,yup and nope no balls on the turtle
Just wondering, how does one "back-up" fast enough to submerge a car in a pond?

Oh never mind, I'm sure the FBI will conduct a "thorough" investigation. Then confirm the sheriffs findings.

Kinda like the Vegas shooting - One of life's great mysteries.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Yup ,yup and nope no balls on the turtle
He’s got a huge set. They hang right below his chin.
Somebody remoted in to the Tesla.
Hmmm? They kept this one quiet. Wonder who’s ranch it was. I live in Blanco co. and heard nothing.

Hell, we have 7 stock tanks here and they been dry for two years. I’m gonna ask around.
You guys ever see an oriental drive?
Originally Posted by miguel

LoL. Ya, they are pretty bad. Especially after taking three shots to the back of the head.
Watt damning evidence did she have on the ignorant old man?
Did any catfish survive the shock?
It’s Asian. Oriental is for rugs and pearls only.
Shot across the bow for McConnell. A warning. Play ball or else.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Indeed.

Actually, that was my first thought. But, what happened to the good ol' days, when The Swamp just beat-up their Senators?

Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Hmmm? They kept this one quiet. Wonder who’s ranch it was. I live in Blanco co. and heard nothing.

Hell, we have 7 stock tanks here and they been dry for two years. I’m gonna ask around.
Yepper, its gonna b interesting to say the least. I'm doing the same.lmk
I don’t know but if you look at recent pictures of McConnell he looks black and blue all over his lips and hands….maybe he was warned before he drove Miss. Chao and her Tesla into the pond?

Chao’s daddy ain’t a cat to mess with either…
Not drown...electrocuted.

Watch your back. Be nice to fly a drone with camera over that location from a mile away.

Ask the Sheriff if the water was 5 ft deep like with Zeros chef and if she had any water in her lungs. wink
Death of Angela Chao, sister-in-law of Mitch McConnell, under 'criminal investigation'

The death of Angela Chao, CEO of New York-based dry bulk shipping company Foremost Group, sister of former U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, and sister-in-law to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, following a car crash in Texas is being investigated as a crime, reports say.

Several media reports say a letter to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton from BCSO details the crash "was not a typical accident."

The ranch is owned by a corporation connected to Chao's husband, Jim Breyer, the Post states.

FOX News

BCSO = Blanco County Sheriff's Office

Maybe Chao wasn't such a bad driver after all.

And just like that, Mitch steps down.
Cleaning the Swamp from the bottom up maybe.
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Not drown...electrocuted.
Or maybe both.

Ha Ha! Way too much. They must have high insurance premiums.
Mc Connell not paying attn to his NWO masters or pissed off patriots or his Chinese connection or not covering hunters ass good enough.most of you guys are better at figuring this devious chit out than I am. So what the fook? One of you high rollers call up your bud Elon and ask him if everyone who drives a tesla in the drink gets electrocuted? Mb
Those kinds of messages usually work. Fred Thompson dropped his investigation of the BATF "Good Ole Boys' Roundup" after they killed his addict daughter with a drug overdose.
The most modern cars, of which she was surely driving, can be taken over remotely and driven against the occupant’s will to anywhere the operator sees fit. You get in, the doors lock and the car drives away into the pond. Truth or fiction……..?
Something smells really “fishy” here.
Yeah. Checked around. They keeping this one quiet here.

Nobody knows nuthin!
Was that a self-driving Tesla?
Maybe the Sheriff is trying to pin it on Musk!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Watch your back. Be nice to fly a drone with camera over that location from a mile away.

Ask the Sheriff if the water was 5 ft deep like with Zeros chef and if she had any water in her lungs. wink

Jag,

I don’t get that involved with schidt. In actuality I honestly don’t really care. 🤣🤣🤣
I love roads that go thu ponds...
In Minnesota they would build a road through the center of the pond .....and then count it as two lakes 10,000 1
If I was guessin’ I’d say this occurred south of Miller creek. Oma always said nothing good ever happens south of Miller creek.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
In Minnesota they would build a road through the center of the pond .....and then count it as two lakes 10,000 1

And have 60 lb. Pike in them
LBJ's former home is about 40 miles west of Austin in Stonewall aint it?
And just like that, Mitch steps down.

“As some of you may know, this has been a particularly difficult time for my family. We tragically lost Elaine’s younger sister, Angela, just a few weeks ago. When you lose a loved one, particularly at a young age, there’s a certain introspection that accompanies the grieving process. Perhaps it is God’s way of reminding you of your own life’s journey to reprioritize the impact of the world that we will all inevitably leave behind,” he said.

CNN
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by atvalaska

And have 60 lb. Pike Carp in them

FIFY
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA
LBJ's former home is about 40 miles west of Austin in Stonewall aint it?

Yup. Boyhood home across street from Post Office in Johnson City.
Originally Posted by add
^ ^ ^
Are there any public ranches about?

My first thought as well. Now that the turtle has an expiration date, the CCP needs everyone moving full speed ahead to maximize their return on investment. Just because he announced, does not mean they are going to let Mitch start sliding...

Didn't he get the Harry Reid face beating just recently?

Now he's going to retire.

It's just anodder Quincidence.

If you don't believe it as Smokeapole or Jetsam or JQube, or the woolve.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
^ ^ ^

Yep, like someone did to Kilerys Evergreen float in the Suez.
Planes and ships aren't the only things hacked.

Remember those strange US Navy ship collisions?

Strange and unexpected plane and helicopter crashes?
Sheriff Office Confirms Mitch McConnell’s Sister-in-law Angela Chao Drowned After Car Went into Texas Pond

.... the sister-in-law of Senator Mitch McConnell, Angela Chao, died last week in a tragic “accident.”

Now, a week later, the Blanco County Sheriff’s Office has revealed Chao died after her car went into a pond located on a private ranch located 40 miles outside of Austin, Texas.

The statement continued, “On arrival, Blanco County deputies along with Blanco County EMS and Fire recovered the body of Angela Chao from a pond on the ranch…EMS attempted emergency measures on Ms. Chao, but she succumbed from being under the water.”

“Our preliminary investigation has determined this to be an unfortunate accident."

Kyle Bass, the CIO of Hayman Capital Management, reported last week, “Chao entered her Tesla and backed into a pond on the ranch and passed away.”

Angela Chao, CEO of Foremost Group and the sister-in-law of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, died after her car went into a pond on a private ranch about 40 miles west of Austin, Texas, authorities said Friday.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/sheriff-office-confirms-mitch-mcconnells-sister-law-angela/

The Texas "private ranch" owner is not identified in this article.

No explanation as to how she managed to back her Tesla into a pond. Because major CEO's are really stupid drivers?

And she "succumbed from being under the water" or "passed away" but by golly, she didn't drown (and maybe she didn't).

Looks like the Sheriff has been charged with throwing a bag over this one.

English translation.

Collateral damage, was dead before being dropped in water.

Message sent and received.
We're at the point where nothing we see or hear anymore is believable.
The Blanco county Sheriff is a good guy,not willing to be screwed with by the likes of the dc clan.This is getting interesting,like Mr.Woodie said nobody is saying chit. The news said north Blanco county,and that's his turf.
Originally Posted by Tminc
The Blanco county Sheriff is a good guy,not willing to be screwed with by the likes of the dc clan.This is getting interesting,like Mr.Woodie said nobody is saying chit. The news said north Blanco county,and that's his turf.

Yes he is. Good sheriff.

North Blanco co. ? Ok. Now I’m wondering. Hmmmmm.
© 24hourcampfire