Home
Interesting question posed by American Thinker .
Anyone who knows me, knows my answer. It’s a question each of us must ask themselves. Weigh what we stand to lose, versus the preservation of freedom and opportunity for our children and their children.
Reon
Without clicking your link, the answer is yes.
The left has been saying the right will destroy America and the right has been saying the same thing for decades.

Think I will worry more about where to go fishing.
Until my last breath is drawn......
Originally Posted by RMiller2
The left has been saying the right will destroy America and the right has been saying the same thing for decades.

Problem: The left[ists] have quit just 'saying' it.
Yes.
America? Yes. Most Americans? No.
Americas problem is not with "America" or it's citizens. It's the ruling class and the bankers.

What we have in America is a leadership vacuum. Is America worth fighting for? Look how much good Trump did in one term. We need to string together a few truly conservative leaders and we'd be fine. In the meantime, we need to stop listening to FOOLS, aka democrats, and keep them out of positions of authority and policy making.
As a nation yes.

But half of it's people... No. Wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Sounds like a tester supporter and true blue union organizer. wink
Not with the Biden Bunch in charge.
Yes, name me a better place, I'll wait.
Hell yeah
The American experiment? Yes
The American ideals? Yes
The average American? No, lol, no. I often tell people if you want to "support the troops" - become an American worth sacrificing for.
Were going to have to fight for it against the cancer that infects it. There is nowhere to run to, this is it.
While in terrible condition…..it’s the last hope for Freedom! memtb
Until Eashoa returns, there is no alternative.

But America lost its’ common culture. We are so divided, failure is inevitable.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Without clicking your link, the answer is yes.

F'n A!!

I've got family that goes back to before the revolution and no matter how bad it gets no way in hell I'm leaving or giving up. My ancestors didn't crawl their way out of the muck, fought off tyranny and bled for this country for me and mine to give up. All the illegals shirking the law and invading our country are the losers of their homelands because they aren't staying and fighting for their country, or at least respecting our laws and the constitution and come in through the front door like my ancestors did to become Americans.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
As a nation yes.

But half of it's people... No. Wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Where Im at with it these days
YES

Boogaloo!

There is that better? Haha!
Aggressive conduct, if allowed to go unchecked and unchallenged, ultimately leads to war.
John F. Kennedy

If there is one path above all others to war, it is the path of weakness and disunity.
John F. Kennedy

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan

History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.
Ronald Reagan
Absolutely, to the Death!
Yes,
I read that article earlier. It is outstanding.
Absolutely. It's still the greatest Nation on Earth and as old Abe said "the last best hope of earth.” Don't buy into the MAGA narrative born of fear, failure, and misdirected blame.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Until my last breath is drawn......
Ditto....
Yes, it's worth fighting for but, it will take fighting.
All the YES people, are you going to kill your leftist daughter?
We are being tested by a dying and in trouble political party known as the democRAT party. They want absolute power and control and I do believe they are indebted to the like of the World Economic frum who want a global government.

How many of you remember the kids in school who said "I am going to make the world a better place" Those are the kids who want a one world political power so they can fulfill their childhood version of the "a better place".

Their heads were filled with garbage about the evil republicans who only wanted war. Of course they were talking about the Viet Nam war. America lost 58,000 good men and women over the course of 10,000 days. Now we lose 110,000 every year to their tolerance of everything fentanyl coming over our southern border.

There is so much blame to go around but it mostly falls on organizations like the CIA, Council on Foreign Affairs, the WEF, timid republicans who only want to get along and most of all power hungry democRATs who want to control every aspect of our lives.

The bottom line is America is worth saving and we start by eliminating the democRAT party and all of their corrupt and crooked one world government friends.

kwg
The idea as proposed by the Founding Fathers of a constitutional republic is still sound, but that died by 1865. I no longer want to be a part of what has happened. CW2 has already started.
Originally Posted by JakeM78

If she tries to kill me. Then yes.

I don't have leftist children.
Originally Posted by JeffP
Until Eashoa returns, there is no alternative.

But America lost its’ common culture. We are so divided, failure is inevitable.
This right here!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The idea as proposed by the Founding Fathers of a constitutional republic is still sound, but that died by 1865. I no longer want to be a part of what has happened. CW2 has already started.
This right here too!!
The country? Definitely!
The current government? No!
Most of it's current inhabitants? Probably not.
HELL YES!!!

Indeed. Full on putz capitulist.
Them that refuse to be part of the solution, are part of the problem.
If fishing is more important than America, maybe you oughtta move somewhere that the fishing is better. I hear China has pretty good fishing.
Probably a bunch who answered affirmative would kick in on the fare!
I’d be happy to, and you’ll have a shorter line talking to the president!
He’s friendly with those people.
Reon
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Is America Still Worth Fighting For

Yes, now more than ever! Enemy becoming more and more obvious every day.
I think that the fact of that question even being up to debate in the first place is the kind of thinking that has put our country into the situation that we now find ourselves. Too many people care only for themselves instead of the something bigger or the common good. Generation Me is going to end up re-teaching us all a harsh lesson of together we stand, divided we fall.
Have no plans to go on offense, but will do whatever I can to defend my family and property. There will never be another conservative peaceful protest like on 01/06/21.
Yes.
Problem is, our most REAL enemies aren't planning to fight. They're planning to change the country into a different one right under our feet.

The right needs to get its act together and figure out how to defeat those using the system we've built... because they're using it to destroy itself.

That's Marxism in action... destroy it, then build it back without the "Right Wingers."
There ain’t no right left outside of We The People. You have democrats who are actively trying to destroy the US, and you have uniparty republicans.
They’ll bitch and chew, and they’ll make a show out of investigation. But the honest to God fact is, they’re all working together. The key words in your post are “without the right wingers”. As I said, them that refuse to be part of the solution, are part of the problem!
Accept it. It’s Gospel.
If you haven’t made up your mind be now, you’re beyond help.
As Wyatt said “The fights already started. Get in or get out”!!
Either leave, accept the chains, or prepare to fight for our country.
There’s no middle ground left!
Reon
Originally Posted by Teal

Some do. Your leftist neighbor? No one in your circle of friends/co-workers/family/septic guy etc votes for commies?
Only in so much as there is no better alternative out there should it fail.
Where is the enemy? How do we fight the blob? People we elect do not represent us. They do not know themselves how the Deep State controls. They can't stop "our" government itself funding illegal migration, then keeping millions of illegals on the dole. They are powerless to break up entrenched bureaucracies. They cannot even say no to AIPAC! They depend on dual national Jews to stay in office. A tiny state the size of New Jersey owns them and gets much better representation than Weduhpeeble, who put up all the taxes while paying billions to these genocidal maniacs in extortion to turn around and buy our holy Democracy, interest free. There's the front line. Charge!
Originally Posted by Teal

Some do. Your leftist neighbor? No one in your circle of friends/co-workers/family/septic guy etc votes for commies?

Not that I'm aware of. My actual circle is small. I live in a rural area. But come for me, I'll defend myself, regardless of against whom.

Not hard really. Not like leftists/commies are real people or anything.
Patriotism was high jacked for profit and evil long before I was born.

I’ll do everything in my power to protect my circle and my way of life.
Retired Staff Sergent here.
Like I have been saying for years now, if we lose this, even by bowing out, we are as good as dead! Remember HiLIARy calling us deplorable, and everyone laughing?
Even if you do everything they want, they don’t want anyone around who might possibly remember the free country we were 30 or 40 years ago. If you haven’t drank the Koolaid by now, you’re out!
I’m not here to burst your bubble, but In Germany, anyone who was seen as a threat to the Nazis was eliminated. In Russia, anyone who was seen as a threat to the Bolsheviks was eliminated. In China, anyone who was seen as a threat to the Maoist was eliminated.
Do you really think they’ll leave you alone even if you give in?
There ain’t no middle ground left now.
Reon
© 24hourcampfire