Home
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...tates-not-threat-us-official-2024-02-23/
Drop point: I have my 7m/m Remington Magnum loaded and ready - I am guessing my bullets may go 7,000' up - so if its in range its dead (or will have a hole in it)!
I don't give a flyingfuck who owns it.
Damn chi-coms (including china joe biden!) are getting on my nerves.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Would take a helluva shot...
Good thing it’s not a drone over a natl park, that thing would be shut down right now!!
Sarcasm off.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Drop point: I have my 7m/m Remington Magnum loaded and ready - I am guessing my bullets may go 7,000' up - so if its in range its dead (or will have a hole in it)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yeah, good luck with that.

"The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the balloon also was incapable of maneuvering itself as it traveled at an altitude of between 43,000 and 45,000 feet (13,100 and 13,700 meters)."

grin
Bet if it was a hobbyist balloon, they’d make a show out of shooting it down, and the party owned MSM would run it 25/7 for a week.
The government, the media, the alphabet agencies and the military all work together.
AND THEY’RE WORKING AGAINST US!!!
Not to worry, it's just delivering the ChiCom checks to the Biden family. Using the US Mail is so slow and unreliable these days.😎
We have plenty of resources that can take it down at any height. If it’s not one of ours, pull the trigger.

Osky
Tell them that the next one we see will result in a 'balloon of our own'.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Coincidence that the phone system failed yesterday? Maybe China is testing how to attack us right before our blind eyes and blind leaders! Never discount "low tech". I'm betting it can be VERY dangerous and greatly underestimated!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Well.... you have to respect the Chinese for one thing.... The know how to get their monies worth from what they gave to Joe and Hunter.
Need ta publish the path and timing over the US, so patriots can moon the chinks.
its was reported at 44000 feet
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]new keyboard keys
Originally Posted by mcadams17
its was reported at 44000 feet
Have you heard of a 22 Creedmoor, brother?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Lmao!!
43 k is do able for any of our fighters sounds like a perfect training opportunity for the USAF. Just plan and plot for a safe fallout of balloon and projectiles and give every aircrew a 10 rd opportunity on live target. [bleep] I don't suppose they are smart enough to do that..mb
Why, exactly, are we even told about these things? Almost no one would even know about them otherwise. Even if it was spotted by someone, why not just say "oh, it's an errant weather balloon"... Ok, totally believable, and quickly forgotten. But no... it's big news... WHY?
It is amazing the obeisance found in every function of the US Government to the Marxist and their Psychopathic Edicts..

I suppose that’s why we had that Humiliating Withdraw from Afghanistan with the Total Compliance of the Military..
Originally Posted by Stophel
Why, exactly, are we even told about these things? Almost no one would even know about them otherwise. Even if it was spotted by someone, why not just say "oh, it's an errant weather balloon"... Ok, totally believable, and quickly forgotten. But no... it's big news... WHY?

Either fear mongering or slight of hand. I don't see why it should be mentioned either...if our .mil was capable it'd be done and over with before an article could be written, but anything the .gov says is guaranteed bullsheit in modern times.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I flew weather balloons for 33 years. Never saw one that shabby.
PJ
1. 44,000 feet is 8.3 miles, i think it's safe for your rifles.
2. Canada shot 1000 rounds of 20mm from their two Hornets at a balloon and it stayed up for 3 days.
3. NORAD, the Air Force and the Navy knew about it weeks ago.
4. there are spy satellites that can do pictures and ELINT far better than a balloon.
Everybody look at the balloon!!!!! What else should we being paying attention to instead?
Look up, not at the border. Distraction.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Bait and switch … border goes to page 2
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

General Julian Hatcher had the 30-06 service round topping out at 10,000 feet. See "Hatcher's Notebook".
How do some of you know that it's a Chinese spy balloon? Doesn't everything in the sky you can't identify have to be space aliens?

As a side note, we considered 1,500 feet altitude to be safe (-ish) from small arms fire. That meant .30-cal stuff. The safe altitude for .50s was 5,000 ft.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
How do some of you know that it's a Chinese spy balloon? Doesn't everything in the sky you can't identify have to be space aliens?

As a side note, we considered 1,500 feet altitude to be safe (-ish) from small arms fire. That meant .30-cal stuff. The safe altitude for .50s was 5,000 ft.
I think that for such a thing to fly, that you essentially have to file a flight plan. If there was no nefarious intent, it would be documented.
If it is indeed a Chinese spy balloon, then it will be allowed to traverse the entire continental U.S. and complete its mission. When it gets out over the Atlantic ocean it will be shot down so as to make Joe look like he's doing something to protect America. Just like with the last "single use" spy balloon China sent over us. Joe doesn't want to tick his bosses off.
No argument with that, 22250.

What I'm saying is that just because a Chinese spy balloon did fly over the US, it does not mean that every balloon in our sky is a Chinese spy balloon. There are in fact weather balloons, research balloons, and amateur "prank" balloons.
© 24hourcampfire