Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
In front of the Israeli embassy in DC. He said he didn't want to be part of the 'genocide' any more.
Here's the link but I doubt you can open it. It's from our local paper. LINK

WASHINGTON — An active-duty member of the U.S. Air Force was critically injured Sunday after setting himself ablaze outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C., while declaring that he “will no longer be complicit in genocide,” a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

The man, whose name wasn’t immediately released, walked up to the embassy shortly before 1 p.m. and began livestreaming on the video streaming platform Twitch, the person said. Law enforcement officials believe the man started a livestream, set his phone down and then doused himself in accelerant and ignited the flames. At one point, he said he “will no longer be complicit in genocide,” the person said. The video was later removed from the platform, but law enforcement officials have obtained and reviewed a copy.

The person was not authorized to publicly discuss details of the ongoing investigation and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

That's all the info I've found so far.
Takes me back to the monks doing that during the Vietnam war. Completely stupid and senseless. It never accomplishes anything beyond pointing out their insanity.
Here's a CNN link. It's longer but doesn't say anything more useful.
CNN LINK
Posted By: broomd Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
Should be interesting to see that airman's name.....
I will bet he isn't black of the African variety.
Posted By: EdM Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
Saw it on the local news this evening.
Terrible.

What do they call that? Self immolation?

Spell check didn't know either.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Terrible.

Ask wabi, he’ll line ya out.
D'oh!
Posted By: Alan_C Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Terrible.

Ask wabi, he’ll line ya out.
Prayers sent! Did he have a burning permit?
Posted By: Riverc Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
He has to be mentally ill to set himself on fire. Normal people don't set themselves on fire.
Terrible.

It is pronounced Claw-reen, spelt Chlorine.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Oh he’s black……now
Never stop your enemy from destroying themselves.
Burn injuries are horrible and painful. If that fire burned for more than a minute, he inhaled flames, and he will die after several hellish days.
https://nypost.com/2024/02/25/us-news/israeli-embassy-self-immolation-man-critically-injured/

Aaron Bushnell. Pics on link, I can't get them to post.
Originally Posted by SeldomSeenSmith

Oh he’s black……now

Cold blooded
Oh wow
I would say he had a burning desire.
is the US military [bleep] or what? At least this brave airman did the right thing, and made a move toward removing the absolute woke crap from the AF
Posted By: 700LTR Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
If all dimtards were this committed the world would be a better place.
Well, he sure showed them, didn't he?

That'll teach 'em.
Who was live streaming the video? That seems weird.
He made an ash of himself!
Posted By: jc189 Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by carrollco
He made an ash of himself!

Lol, thats some funny $hit right there.
Originally Posted by Riverc
He has to be mentally ill to set himself on fire. Normal people don't set themselves on fire.

Buddhist monks in Vietnam, doing that live on the 6 o'clock news, would give you a very different and troubling impression. Israel is Evil is the message, but nobody hears.
He's dead.
Before he died, I wonder if he decided it wasn't such a good idea.
Top Notch Grade A- Virtue Signalling ....
Posted By: Paul39 Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
Looked Caucasian, in cammo uniform. Beyond weird.
The world is full of mentally disturbed retards.

Sad deal for his family.
if he lives , i bet they give him the Big chicken dinner ..(Bad conduct discharge, for those not in the know ) for distruction of government property .for the military will tell you your body is govt property .. they told us in the 80's
Posted By: JoeBob Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
That wasn’t a solution to much. Jokes aside, I personally hate to see something like that. He had a mom and a dad at the very least. I’m sure he thought it would be some grand gesture instead of a little blurb at a few online news sites.
Posted By: Teal Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by rem shooter
if he lives , i bet they give him the Big chicken dinner ..(Bad conduct discharge, for those not in the know ) for distruction of government property .for the military will tell you your body is govt property .. they told us in the 80's

He's dead.
That's not going to help global warming, did he have enough carbon credits to do that?
metaphor for the current state of the Repulican party. Lose the whitehouse, lose the senate, lose a working majority, in the house, go all in on the same fool again like a spectacle of self immolation.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

To embed a pic, you have to remove everything to the right of ".jpg" in the file's URL (link):

Code
https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2024/02/GHOu4X5W8AA9i0x.jpg?resize=1024,900&quality=75&strip=all

to this:

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2024/02/GHOu4X5W8AA9i0x.jpg

[Linked Image from nypost.com]
"It was confirmed by a spokesperson for the Air Force that Aaron Bushnell is an active-duty airman."

IMO, looks like an indoctrinated, woke libtard. Probably full of woke self-loathing for being a member of the evil white race.
Posted By: Alan_C Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
Like Clint would say, “ Break out the weenies” .
i bet he voted democrat ..if he didnt .now he dead ...he will now
He got red eyes.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24

I share your humor...
OK Boomers and 79 year olds.

Allow me

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by slumlord

Allow me

Good album.
We should all set ourselves on fire to protest our illegal occupation of the United States. We stole it from Native Americans and relegated them to reservations.
Aaron Bushnell, obviously mentally disturbed. I wonder if his real name was Aarianna.
What do they call that?

Mentally unstable, Crazy, f'ed in the head?

I do know one thing, that boy found out what real pain is!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
We should all set ourselves on fire to protest our illegal occupation of the United States. We stole it from Native Americans and relegated them to reservations.
you first ..but first give back all yours and your families (sons ,Daughters, siblings ,parents ) land back to the indians. then and only then can you set yourself on fire first before we do
Good riddance, we're overrun with mentally ill idiots.

^^Great album slum^^
Posted By: ribka Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Allow me

Good album.

RAGE in support of the machine.

What a big government joke that worthless pretend rage band turned out to be. lmao
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Allow me

Good album.

RAGE in support of the machine.

What a big government joke that worthless pretend rage band turned out to be. lmao

Clearly not what it says...lol.

It is an album. Calm yourself for a second.
Tragically, his family will never be able to live it down.

Cynically, the AF is better off.
No lost... At least he won't have to have his hands in his pockets to keep them warm...
How does a "genocide" produce more people every year? The Palestinian population has grown over the same period that Hamas has claimed Israel is committing genocide. Funny thing...must be a new type of genocide..The number of Arabs inside of Israel has gone from 200,000 to over a million since 1948.

Allow me

Im told some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses.

just that.
Posted By: MOGC Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
"Rally around the family,
With a pocketful of shells..."
Originally Posted by reivertom
How does a "genocide" produce more people every year? The Palestinian population has grown over the same period that Hamas has claimed Israel is committing genocide. Funny thing...must be a new type of genocide..The number of Arabs inside of Israel has gone from 200,000 to over a million since 1948.

Yes, the Palestine girls evidently enjoy sex, very fertile girls.
Posted By: Sako Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
You know... I just do not feel sorry at all for someone who is so stupid that they set themselves on fire on purpose... much less believe their is genocide going on in the Middle east done by Israel... atleast one more idiot out of the gene pool
Posted By: jimone Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
One less dumbass in the world. No downside.
It’s good to know that we have such mentally stable people in our military. 😡
Posted By: Teal Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24
It does sorta show that leftists are ratcheting up their temper tantrums. Combine this with the BLM riots and remember the 70's where there were all those leftist bombing too? I'd imagine we're getting back to an environment like that here soon.
I lived on the Air Force Academy 2001-2005. Wife was AF JAG and I was stationed at Ft Carson. It was a great location. The Academy however was a liberal cesspool even then. It's nothing new. There are some great people who come out of the Academy, but it is run by liberal progressives and has been for many years.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I’d be afraid of this guy sabotaging a plane.
Perhaps he was overworked by his commanding officers. Too much work load can result in what is called "job burnout".
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
In front of the Israeli embassy in DC. He said he didn't want to be part of the 'genocide' any more.
Here's the link but I doubt you can open it. It's from our local paper. LINK

WASHINGTON — An active-duty member of the U.S. Air Force was critically injured Sunday after setting himself ablaze outside the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C., while declaring that he “will no longer be complicit in genocide,” a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

The man, whose name wasn’t immediately released, walked up to the embassy shortly before 1 p.m. and began livestreaming on the video streaming platform Twitch, the person said. Law enforcement officials believe the man started a livestream, set his phone down and then doused himself in accelerant and ignited the flames. At one point, he said he “will no longer be complicit in genocide,” the person said. The video was later removed from the platform, but law enforcement officials have obtained and reviewed a copy.

The person was not authorized to publicly discuss details of the ongoing investigation and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

That's all the info I've found so far.
Takes me back to the monks doing that during the Vietnam war. Completely stupid and senseless. It never accomplishes anything beyond pointing out their insanity.

Wow. He really showed Israel. Didn't he? grin The stupidity of some people...
Truth be known, we need more of this. It's so much better when crazy people kill themselves and not others.
Posted By: Futura Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/26/24

An A-10 in was lost in Colorado by a pilot that was upset about something.
Greta thunberg says “how dare he add to global warming”
Well, bye.

I wonder if SGLI will pay out under this circumstance. I hope not.
Originally Posted by Paul39
Looked Caucasian, in cammo uniform. Beyond weird.

Brainwashed young demoRAT wokester.
The weird thing was that a policeman kept his pistol trained on him while others were running around trying to put him out with fire extinguishers.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

That is absolutely Tasteless and Immature!

Nicely done Fats!
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
The weird thing was that a policeman kept his pistol trained on him while others were running around trying to put him out with fire extinguishers.

Well, the guy was brandishing fire arms.
Fire Arms. You devil!

That is sick, sick. But, funny.
Sad that a young Lad gets this wrapped-up for a cause.

https://kaotic.com/video/b8b3e157_20240226031630_t
Originally Posted by JakeM78
Truth be known, we need more of this. It's so much better when crazy people kill themselves and not others.
My thoughts exactly. Good ending on this one. At least he did it to himself and didnt shoot some public gathering up or something
Posted By: dassa Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/27/24
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Perhaps he was overworked by his commanding officers. Too much work load can result in what is called "job burnout".
In the air force? Are you kidding?
Posted By: JoeBob Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/27/24
I actually feel sorry for the young man, he literally fell for a type of false gospel. That said, I haven’t seen anyone bring up an obvious point. He used the terms “colonizer” and “oppressor”. In his online statements he mention Jim Crowe and slavery. The point is, put this young man in the Army or Marines and tell him that someone in the US is the “colonizer” or “oppressor” and his conscience would not be bothered at all in doing whatever he felt needed to be done to you or anyone else.

Many of these children are and have been brainwashed. They feel they are on the side of right. If he would do this to himself, what will some of them do to you?
Originally Posted by Riverc

He was Muslim so mental illness is a given.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Relax Rambo.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/27/24
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

I don’t know the dude was waving around fire arms.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I actually feel sorry for the young man, he literally fell for a type of false gospel. That said, I haven’t seen anyone bring up an obvious point. He used the terms “colonizer” and “oppressor”. In his online statements he mention Jim Crowe and slavery. The point is, put this young man in the Army or Marines and tell him that someone in the US is the “colonizer” or “oppressor” and his conscience would not be bothered at all in doing whatever he felt needed to be done to you or anyone else.

Many of these children are and have been brainwashed. They feel they are on the side of right. If he would do this to himself, what will some of them do to you?
Right-on JoeBob ! ! !
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

I don’t know the dude was waving around fire arms.

That's a good one JoeBob.
Meh. At the end of the day, his legacy will be a sidewalk stain that’s washed down the drain with some Dawn and a power washer.
Thank you old mike. Good God what a horrible video.

I wanted to watch it.
Posted By: Dinny Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/27/24
The military is a microcosm of society. There are screwed up people everywhere. Don't blame the military for the dumb actions of one person.

I agree...he was brainwashed...via group think and social media probably. It's really a sad outcome and a warning to everyone to be aware what one feeds their minds.
Posted By: ERK Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/28/24
Ask how many phuuucks I give about a dumbass who sets himself on fire. You are correct the answer is zero. Edk
You know, thinking about it, we should be encouraging this form of protest for the left.
Posted By: Teal Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/28/24
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You know, thinking about it, we should be encouraging this form of protest for the left.

I get the sentiment but when Iran and others are calling this guy a hero and the left starts realizing this guy's going to be used to say "Look how strong he believed in the cause - why aren't YOU doing more rioting/shooting/bombing to help?" Like I said - there was a period of time in the 70's when there were leftist bombings in the US, this might be a return to that violence this summer.

X Link - talking
Posted By: JoeBob Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/28/24
You all really should give a phuque. This dude was committed enough to burn himself to death. He would gladly do whatever he was ordered to do to you and your family by his woke superiors. All this guy needs is a Thulsa Doom to tell him to kill you instead of throwing himself off of the temple roof.
Posted By: Chisos Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/28/24
You all really should give a phuque. This dude was committed enough to burn himself to death. He would gladly do whatever he was ordered to do to you and your family by his woke superiors. All this guy needs is a Thulsa Doom to tell him to kill you instead of throwing himself off of the temple roof.

What you call commitment, I'd call insanity, but you're right as I firmly believe the mooslims in this country would happily strap a suicide vest on their 8 year old daughter if their imam told them to do it.

His mates might, but this particular dude is fucked.
Well, he was a nonner so I kind of doubt that was the case.
Posted By: JDK Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/28/24
Good burn.
It's not the first Bushnell I've seen implode.
Originally Posted by dassa
In the air force? Are you kidding?
Good point. I had forgotten about that angle.
job burnout

Get it?
Originally Posted by Futura
An A-10 in was lost in Colorado by a pilot that was upset about something.

Air Force Examines Gay Affair Report in Crash Death
BY LOUIS SAHAGUN AND MELISSA HEALY
MAY 3, 1997

TUCSON — The Air Force said Friday it was looking into whether Capt. Craig Button dropped his A-10 attack jet out of formation over Arizona, flew it to Colorado and slammed it into a mountain because of allegations that a gay ex-lover was about to reveal their affair.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1997-05-03-mn-55051-story.html
“That’s the frustration,” said a senior military officer close to the investigation. “This remains a mystery to us. We’re focusing on how this happened, as well as why this happened. This is certainly not a normal situation for a highly trained pilot.”

Uuhhh, how about the military is having to rely on a largely MENTALLY ILL populace to staff the ranks? How hard is that to figure out?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

In the old days the cop would've yelled out "Freeze!!!"
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

In the old days the cop would've yelled out "Freeze!!!"

Stop!

Drop!

Roll!
Posted By: Hudge Re: USAF airman torches himself - 02/29/24
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Well, bye.

I wonder if SGLI will pay out under this circumstance. I hope not.
The last SGLI briefing I sat in 6 years ago, the speaker told us DoD had paid out for every suicide and saying they would not was just a myth. I bet they pay out, but if they don’t, no loss. Now if he had a wife and kids, well that sucks.
© 24hourcampfire