Home
no one is riding this monster

1 minute video

https://x.com/ian_mckelvey/status/1762306975973441580?s=20
dunt' work...
No luck here either.
Where it says share share the link instead of copying address from browser window
bummer

I think it works now
I dunno. That guy rode him several jumps without even using his hands.......
Holy cow that bull can jump!
Wow. 😱
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Those Mexican bull riders have actual hooks for spurs and they are hooked into the flanks of the bull.
he's ride able you just got to watch and study the big jumps are not near as bad as they seem. it's a short dumps and twisters that will [bleep] you
A bull like that could give someone a really good score if they can manage to stay on for the 8 seconds
No one will want to draw that bull.
He's a high jumping bugger. Not that I could begin to ride him, but if you want to watch a bull that near impossible to ride and was very dangerous, go on youtube and pull up the Bodacious videos.

He was ridden some when he was younger, but as he got older he got way stronger and way smarter. He was so strong he'd jerk guys out over on the first or second jump if they could stay on that long, then take a stutter step and go straight up. If you were lucky you got jerked down over the side of him and even those guys were hurt just from the violence. Others were not so lucky and he'd come straight up into them when they were hanging out over. Tuff Hedeman had full reconstructive facial surgery from him, another guy with a full helmet on, he broke his eye sockets. They retired him at his peak because he was too dangerous.
A lot of power there!!
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
He's a high jumping bugger. Not that I could begin to ride him, but if you want to watch a bull that near impossible to ride and was very dangerous, go on youtube and pull up the Bodacious videos.

He was ridden some when he was younger, but as he got older he got way stronger and way smarter. He was so strong he'd jerk guys out over on the first or second jump if they could stay on that long, then take a stutter step and go straight up. If you were lucky you got jerked down over the side of him and even those guys were hurt just from the violence. Others were not so lucky and he'd come straight up into them when they were hanging out over. Tuff Hedeman had full reconstructive facial surgery from him, another guy with a full helmet on, he broke his eye sockets. They retired him at his peak because he was too dangerous.

I had to watch Tuff with Big B, here it is

Originally Posted by KFWA
no one is riding this monster

1 minute video

https://x.com/ian_mckelvey/status/1762306975973441580?s=20

that SOB is an ATHLETE. clearly a young animal too. good grief
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

I had to watch Tuff with Big B, here it is

Only Tuff could've walked out of there on his own. He was fortunate. Pretty much every bone from his nose up was smashed. If he would've gotten hit full on the second time it probably would've killed him because his head was already so comprimised.
That sumbitch is crazy. πŸ€ͺ
Bull needs a pilot's license. Impressive!

Lucky he isn't put in another type ring to have pokeys stuck in him, until weak from blood loss and exhaustion then killed for the amusement of sorry SOB's who pay money to watch animal torture.
I've never seen any bull get jump that high.
Bull wants to be Michael Jordan....
In the 80's there was a bull called Crooked Nose, I think he shucked everyone that tried. He was a mean bastard too.
Originally Posted by KFWA
cee!... El Toro Diablo!...
Half bull, half bronc.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Half bull, half bronc.

Quarter bull, three quarter cat!

Goodness gracious, that’s God’s way of telling people to stay off the backs of bulls.
Originally Posted by Dutch
[quote=Dillonbuck]Half bull, half bronc.

Quarter bull, three quarter cat!

Goodness gracious, that’s God’s way of telling people to stay off the backs of bulls.[/quote

Hell yeah!

Bull riding is for those with balls like watermelons and brains like the seeds.

Love to watch it, but those dudes are crazy.

City boys think football players are β€œtough”.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Originally Posted by stxhunter

LOL, guy couldn't quite keep his cigarette lit
Raised two young bulls some years back out of 123 Voodoo Child, the black one caught serious air like that one does.
And kicked the rider in the balls on the way out. What an athlete!
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
In the 80's there was a bull called Crooked Nose, I think he shucked everyone that tried. He was a mean bastard too.

I got on him at Pete's place in Laramie one time. Didn't last long......
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

I got on him at Pete's place in Laramie one time. Didn't last long......

Is that how your nose came to be crooked?
🫣
I had a cousin several years back that wanted to be a bull rider.

I think it lasted to the extent he got on a couple and realized that wasn't his life's calling. Or maybe his life flashed before his eyes.

Β‘Soy el rey del mundo!
I’ve rode some heifers that could really buck! 😁
Amazing how an animal that big can move like that.
Originally Posted by LBP
Big ones?
Those of you that know I'm guessing the bull weighs about 750 lbs. How far off am I?
He's rangy, but bigger than a 900 pound yearling beef steer....
Sumbitches withers are 10 or 11 feet off the ground at the peak of his jump, bastard can really move. He's probably only in the 1300-1400 lb range.
Maldito' Gaucho necesita un Paracaidas...
Originally Posted by ol_mike
^^^THIS^^^ - and it looked to me, the rider got smacked in the forehead on the second jump.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
^^^THIS^^^ - and it looked to me, the rider got smacked in the forehead on the second jump.
Originally Posted by LBP
Hard for them to buck, when they're that fat! laugh
1100? Alright that's impressive.
Tag
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by LBP
Hard for them to buck, when they're that fat! laugh
Not if you stick your thumb up their ass! 😁
That looks like some kind of ”wire-y” Corriente bull (with a mild Brahma hump). A mix?? Tend to be kinda small, and lean. Makes them a good bull to breed to a heifer (so her firstborn isn’t big, running the risk of getting hung up), but neighbors hate to see those Corriente bulls. They’re notorious for jumping fences (and doing what bulls do, with the neighbors’ cows).
© 24hourcampfire