Home
In a warning about the problem of shoplifting and retail theft rings in the US.

[Linked Image]

The Blaze
We are always the bad guys.

kwg
It's OK to be White........I think.
If you're going to be woke you can't show negros being negros.
If you were an alien tuning into our TV content, you'd think that our country was:

85% Black

50% Gay or some other mentally ill sexual preference

The Biden is the equivalent of Einstein

That Trump actually did something that harmed our nation

That MAGA and Nazi are the same thing

That schools have custody of our children

And on and on...
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

No, the bad lot are the jews pushing this rubbish.

And before any take umbrage just look at the names of those who run the organisations that are doing the heavy lifting on the anti white front.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

kwg

And before any take umbrage just look at the names of those who run the organisations that are doing the heavy lifting on the anti white front.
That's just a coincidence.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yeah...isn't it.

Whilst I do not agree with what the Germans did I am having an increasingly difficult time getting upset about it.

Yeah...isn't it.

Whilst I do not agree with what the Germans did I am having an increasingly difficult time getting upset about it.
The powers that be, after the war, decided to adopt and promote what had been Soviet war propaganda vis a vis Germany as official WWII history in order to justify what they'd decided to do to the German people and nation.

Yeah...isn't it.

Toot ain't gonna stand for this^^^^^^
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yeah...isn't it.

Toot ain't gonna stand for this^^^^^^

Toot can go fuck himself.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If you were an alien tuning into our TV content, you'd think that our country was:

85% Black

50% Gay or some other mentally ill sexual preference

The Biden is the equivalent of Einstein

That Trump actually did something that harmed our nation

That MAGA and Nazi are the same thing

That schools have custody of our children

And on and on...

And they'd say eff that place, find another one.....
Ever wonder just who is writing these commercials?
Originally Posted by rainshot
I wonder.

kwg

Im getting on board with this more and more these days
I wonder.
Yeah gee, whoever could it be?
Jewish Negroes

Yeah...isn't it.

There is usually more than one side to any story it seems.

Yeah...isn't it.

The powers that be, after the war, decided to adopt and promote what had been Russian war propaganda vis a vis Germany as official WWII history in order to justify what they'd decided to do to the German people and nation.

Hold on a minute. So, when Eisenhower entered a camp and saw what had been going on there and ordered that everything be documented lest some "sonuvabitch come along and say it never happened," it was just a spontaneous on-the-spot decision? Eisenhower was a willing purveyor of jewish propaganda? I think that's nonsense.

Jews are not all the same any more than white people are all the same...otherwise we'd all be stupid white liberals like Buzzardshdit and jetklit.
Those don't look like the people of Wal-Mart.
https://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
I have NEGRO FATIGUE...
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Hold on a minute. So, when Eisenhower entered a camp and saw what had been going on there and ordered that everything be documented lest some "sonuvabitch come along and say it never happened," it was just a spontaneous on-the-spot decision? Eisenhower was a willing purveyor of jewish propaganda? I think that's nonsense.

Jews are not all the same any more than white people are all the same...otherwise we'd all be stupid white liberals like Buzzardshdit and jetklit.

You are correct...there was most definitely genocide and jews are not all the same. But for some reason I cannot fathom Jews provide cover and succour for the jews that keep pulling this crap wherever they go.
I saw a commercial for some company selling RVs. In the ad was a white father, white mother, and two white kids. Honestly, it seemed odd to see on network tv.

You are correct...there was most definitely genocide and jews are not all the same. But for some reason I cannot fathom Jews provide cover and succour for the jews that keep pulling this crap wherever they go.

The entire situation is perplexing no matter how you look at it.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I saw a commercial for some company selling RVs. In the ad was a white father, white mother, and two white kids. Honestly, it seemed odd to see on network tv.

The only time I watch network TV is with my wife while we wind down for sleep. The damned pharma commercials are getting waaaaaay bizarre.
I always wonder who in there right mind would agree to that photo shoot knowing how it was going to be used.
Any “news” story about the real retail theft rings, describe it being perpetrated by “teens”.
Originally Posted by granitestate1
I always wonder who in there right mind would agree to that photo shoot knowing how it was going to be used.

You have to understand that 80% of the .gov DC workforce are leftists. If you think of that, it makes perfect sense.

They actually BELIEVE this picture. Even though the reality of the jail population, video evidence of the crimes, and arrest records with mugshots completely proves otherwise, they believe it.

The only time I watch network TV is with my wife while we wind down for sleep. The damned pharma commercials are getting waaaaaay bizarre.

Don’t watch the news to wind down….
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Don’t watch the news to wind down….

Televised news is not seen in this house. I keep an eye on the news mostly by keeping an eye on this forum, bonginoreport, libertydaily, breitbart, and some stuff that comes in my email. Anytime I look at any mainstream media online I engage my bullshit filter.

Oh...and "the news" is definitely NOT winding-down material!
Yes, he was.

As for what he saw, he saw piled emaciated bodies of all sorts of people in the camps.

Near the end of the war, various disasters occurred vis a vis the entire nation, but particularly with regard to the various internment and labor camps. One was overcrowding due to the advance of the Allies, forcing the withdrawal and relocation of the camp's populations. Another was the intentional cutting off of supply lines by the Allies, which resulted in supplies (food, water, medicine, Zyklon B for lice elimination, etc.) being cut off to the now overcrowded camps. Another was Allied strafing and bombing campaigns resulting in piles of bodies and train cars full of recently shot dead bodies, with bullet holes on the tops of the cars.

All these factors combined simultaneously to promote the spread of the deadly disease typhus, from which tens of thousands in the camps died, along with widely publicized images of piles of dead bodies, all attributed to German villainy.

Shortly after the war, when Allied medical teams were put in charge of treating the sick in the camps, there was no attempt to hide the fact that the deaths they saw were due to the out of control spread of typhus during the last months of the war, explaining the emaciated appearance of the many dead. They even made a documentary on it, explaining that the prisoners could not be simply released, due to the fact that many of them were suffering from it, and it could spread to the rest of the population. They had to be treated there, while the typhus-spreading lice were also eliminated from both the prisoners and the structures of the camps.

Most of the propaganda that Eisenhower forced on the German people and the world after the war has since been admitted to be false, e.g., forcing the German civilian populations to view the human skin lampshades, bars of soap, and shrunken heads, all explained to them to have been made from murdered Jews. They were, in fact, props in the service of anti-German war propaganda, carried over into the post-war period for the purpose of demoralization.

There are many aspects of "The Holocaust" that are no longer even pushed by its purveyors due to being, like the examples above, proven to have been obvious anti-German propaganda, the purpose for which was to justify to the world what they had already planned to do to the German people and nation after the war.
The kook gift that keeps on giving.
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by granitestate1

You have to understand that 80% of the .gov DC workforce are leftists. If you think of that, it makes perfect sense.

They actually BELIEVE this picture. Even though the reality of the jail population, video evidence of the crimes, and arrest records with mugshots completely proves otherwise, they believe it.

Never try to confuse a Lieberal with facts...
Yes, he was.

As for what he saw, he saw piled emaciated bodies of all sorts of people in the camps. Near the end of the war, various disasters occurred vis a vis the entire nation, but particularly with regard to the various internment and labor camps. One was overcrowding due to the advance of the Allies. Another was the intentional cutting off of supply chains by the Allies, which resulted in supplies (food, water, medicine, Zyklon B for lice elimination, etc.) being cut off to the now overcrowded camps. Another was Allied strafing and bombing campaigns resulting in piles of bodies and train cars full of recently shot dead bodies, with bullet holes on the tops of the cars. All these factors combined simultaneously to promote the spread of the deadly disease typhus, from which tens of thousands in the camps died.

Shortly after the war, when Allied medical teams were put in charge of treating the sick in the camps, there was no attempt to hide the fact that the deaths they saw were due to the out of control spread of typhus during the last months of the war. They even made a documentary on it, explaining that the prisoners could not be simply released, due to the fact that many of them were suffering from it, and it could spread to the rest of the population. They had to be treated there, while the typhus spreading lice were also eliminated from both the prisoners and the structures of the camps.

Most of the propaganda that Eisenhower forced on the German people and the world after the war has since been admitted to be false, e.g., forcing the German civilian populations to view the human skin lampshades, bars of soap, and shrunken heads, all explained to them to have been made from murdered Jews.

There are many aspects of "the Holocaust" that are no longer even pushed by its purveyors due to being proven to have been obvious anti-German propaganda, the purpose of which was to justify to the world what they had already planned to do to the German people and nation after the war.

Sorry, but I do not buy any of that.

For what it is worth neither do I.
The Real Hawkeye: Its NOT who tells the truth it's WHO controls the narrative!
I sayfuck the press/propagandists/demonrats.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

For what it is worth neither do I.
I do, I dont believe a word of the mainstream narrative, well maybe just enough truth to turn it into a massive lie.
You're really a dunce, aren't you, Hawkeye?

How to you explain the testimony of thousands of people who were in those camps, including many German guards?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

How to you explain the testimony of thousands of people who were in those camps, including many German guards?
Explained this way....abit of truth...massive lie.

Research it. Every time the guards told the truth, they were tortured, threatened with hanging, and/or had their families threatened. Most quickly learned to figure out what testimony was desired of them. Some of the camp personnel, however, went to the noose insisting that they did everything humanly possible to prevent the disasters in the camps, but had no supplies with which to do anything, despite repeated requests for same. Due to military defeat, the supplies they required simply no longer existed.

As for the testimony of the prisoners, they were indeed in camps. Their mere survival, however (in astronomical numbers, no less), suggests that either the Germans were the most inefficient people on earth, or that there was no operation to eliminate the Jews.

Research it. Every time the guards told the truth, they were tortured, threatened with hanging, and/or had their families threatened. Most quickly learned to figure out what testimony was desired of them. Some of the camp personnel went to the noose insisting that they did everything humanly possible to prevent the disasters in the camps, but had no supplies with which to do anything, despite repeated requests for same.

As for the testimony of the prisoners, they were indeed in camps. Their mere survival, however (in astronomical numbers, no less), suggests that either the Germans were the most inefficient people on earth, or that there was no operation to eliminate the Jews.
I was obviously not born when this happened, but my grandfather fought in ww2 and spoke of some of the things he saw. He most certainly said that it was happening. Lots of videos and photos out there. I do question everything, but I havent found much credible evidence to suggest it wasnt real
Can it be fought on the grounds of racial profiling?

Like is done by them.
I bet even black folk are tired of all the mixed race stuff.
Research it. Every time the guards told the truth, they were tortured, threatened with hanging, and/or had their families threatened. Most quickly learned to figure out what testimony was desired of them. Some of the camp personnel went to the noose insisting that they did everything humanly possible to prevent the disasters in the camps, but had no supplies with which to do anything, despite repeated requests for same.

Research it? How have you identified credible sources, by selecting those who are anti-jewish and rejecting those sources who have corroborated what is generally accepted? Who were your sources telling you that camp personnel who "told the truth" were tortured?

Would you deny that Nazi Germany embarked on a eugenics program? How would that eugenics program conflict with the contents of Mein Kampf? Wouldn't there be a ton of consistency between what Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf and recorded history viv a vis the Jews and the eugenics programs?

I can certainly understand noting a lot of Jewish presence in the marxist and other leftist movements (and let's make note of, and consider the fact that Nazism is in fact another leftist movement)...that's pretty undeniable, but it also ignores the participation of many other peoples---all of whom are endowed with Free Will.

Let's not overlook Eisenhower's warning to us in his last public address. He warned against the military-industrial complex. Now, were he a part of the so-called jewish conspiracy of which arguably the MIC undeniably is a part, would that not have been a self defeating move? Things just don't mesh here.
No fan of the Jews........but to deny that the Nazis had an extermination program to kill as many Jews as possible, is no different than denying that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Hitler declared that the Jews were to be rounded up and sent to camps where they would ultimately be killed, and they were. However, what Hitler did to the Jews pales in comparison with that the Commies and Stalin did in Russia. There is a reason that the Ukranians are fighting Russia today, and it can be traced back to years preceding WW2 and the time period after WW2.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
No fan of the Jews........but to deny that the Nazis had an extermination program to kill as many Jews as possible, is no different than denying that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Hitler declared that the Jews were to be rounded up and sent to camps where they would ultimately be killed, and they were.
You cannot be blamed for believing that. Our programming since early childhood has been very effective, and few will actually do the research to challenge it.
However, what Hitler did to the Jews pales in comparison with that the Commies and Stalin did in Russia.
Precisely. While the West fully adopted Soviet war propaganda vis a vis Germany (because it served their post-war purposes), the truth is that the Soviets were guilty of the very things they fabricated about the Germans. It's an old Bolshevik ploy that we see repeated even today in the West.
No fan of the Jews........but to deny that the Nazis had an extermination program to kill as many Jews as possible, is no different than denying that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Hitler declared that the Jews were to be rounded up and sent to camps where they would ultimately be killed, and they were.
I guess the Germans are an inherently inefficient lot, then, because the world's population of Jews at the end of the war exceeded that just prior to it.
I’ve noticed that now one white , one black, and one Chink. In a lot of commercials.
I have seen videos of black people grabbing Phone, Jewelries, etc
They should have shed some light on that.
I guess the Germans are an inherently inefficient lot, then, because the world's population of Jews immediately after the war exceeded that just prior to it.

TRH......as I have told you before, this is the one thing that we have to agree to disagree about. Otherwise, you and I are pretty much in agreement on things. While I do agree that the Bolshevik propoganda machine has manipulated the facts prior, during, and after WW2, there are just too many firsthand accounts, including those by German soldiers, that show that Holacaust happened.
I guess the Germans are an inherently inefficient lot, then, because the world's population of Jews immediately after the war exceeded that just prior to it.

TRH......as I have told you before, this is the one thing that we have to agree to disagree about. Otherwise, you and I are pretty much in agreement on things. While I do agree that the Bolshevik propoganda machine has manipulated the facts prior, during, and after WW2, there are just too many firsthand accounts, including those by German soldiers, that show that Holacaust happened.

How do you two compare on Covid?
Originally Posted by rollerroll56
I have seen videos of black people grabbing Phone, Jewelries, etc
They should have shed some light on that.

Those of us who live in places that are heavily populated by Negroes, know the truth. No attempt by the Negro lovers can cover up what is going on.
The problem with statements like "the Holocaust happened" lies in a failure to define one's terms. Certainly a great many things happened, but it's also true that a great many things claimed to have happened constituted warmed over Soviet war propaganda that the leaders of the West decided, after the war (stemming from ulterior motives), to adopt and propagate as part of the war's official history, despite knowing that they are false. These false narratives served a political objective.

Lumping everything that comports with a particular narrative under the rubric "Holocaust" doesn't well serve the rigorous study of history. Better to actually describe what it is you claim happened, with specifics, than to lump it all under a rubric, and demand that all accept every particular ever claimed to fit under it.
Personally, I have begun to re-examine everything I have been told was true, simply because so much of it seems to be bullshyte, pure and simple.
Something happened, but not like what "they" say happened, perhaps I view things simlilar to the Covid hoax.
© 24hourcampfire