Home
Whenever I go to the rite aid pharmacy for prescriptions or vaccinations, I have to walk through a gauntlet of cosmetics display posters with pictures of trans women.

I am regularly offended by this.

[Linked Image from nataliesetareh.com]

But yesterday, the trans posters were all gone. All the new posters are with XX women.
What are XX women?
Double XL?
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Whenever I go to the rite aid pharmacy for prescriptions or vaccinations, I have to walk through a gauntlet of cosmetics display posters with pictures of trans women.

I am regularly offended by this.

[Linked Image from nataliesetareh.com]

But yesterday, the trans posters were all gone. All the new posters are with XX women.

Simple enough, people are sick to death of that crap. Corporate is slowly working that out.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Double XL?

Awesome Raeford! Hilarious!
Boy howdy I haven’t stepped foot in a walgreens in 57 years. Where all my other octogenarian homeboys??
Originally Posted by slumlord
Boy howdy I haven’t stepped foot in a walgreens in 57 years. Where all my other octogenarian homeboys??

Didn't know that RiteAid was still a thing[thought they were gone like Eckards and Revco[?] ]
If you put a gun to my head and asked me to name one single poster from my pharmacy, fugk, just pull the trigger.

Guess I need to pay attention so that way I have more to be pissed off about.
Vaccinations???

Didn't know that RiteAid was still a thing[thought they were gone like Eckards and Revco[?] ]
I get all my medicines at Ferglur’s Hardware and Pharmacy
For a bunch of men who don't pay attention to advertising and TV and Hollywood.....you guys sure seem to know a bunch about it.

I get all my medicines at Ferglur’s Hardware and Pharmacy

Mr. Gower doesn't tolerate posting of signage.
It's nice that TardQueen got her 15 minutes of fame.

Even if it was just a poster.
I noticed the same cosmetic ads with trannys in our border town Walmart.
A local, family owned jewelry store, had a billboard on the main highway leading into town advertising wedding bands, with two shaved headed women embracing, one white and one black.
I know the owners and couldn't believe they would stoop so low. I doubt very much that it increased their sales. I hope it had the opposite effect.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
For a bunch of men who don't pay attention to advertising and TV and Hollywood.....you guys sure seem to know a bunch about it.
You have to wonder.
pictures of trans women.
There's no such thing as a trans woman. They're men, through and through. There's no way they can become women. They just play dress up and maybe have some body parts cut off, but they're still men..
The Bible calls this crap an abomination before God. He'll be dealing with them when the time comes.
© 24hourcampfire