Home
IL judge has ordered Trump removed from the March 19 Primary.

Doubtful there is time for this to be reversed by the 19th.

I expect other states to follow the closer it gets to their primary dates.
If one lousy judge can eliminate a candidate without due process, what's to stop us finding a willing judge in a red state to dump Biden from the ballot?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If one lousy judge can eliminate a candidate without due process, what's to stop us finding a willing judge in a red state to dump Biden from the ballot?

Good luck with that. Our side has no fight at all.
This was wrong no matter who was taken off.

He was/has not been convicted of anything that this so called judge used in her decision.

Sad day for the whole country.

Same goes for the other 2 states that want to take him off.
At this rate Trump is going to loose the election, it’s sadly going to be another for years of senile Joe Biden.
He can’t get away with it.
Originally Posted by rollerroll56
At this rate Trump is going to loose the election, it’s sadly going to be another for years of senile Joe Biden.
Ya think
The judge who issued the ruling also placed her own ruling on hold, in anticipation of appeal.

It's grandstanding, I do believe.

Libs are bound to FAFO. Illinois is almost entirely a red state

OTOH, I actually spoke with a person who liked everything about JB Pritzker, just yesterday. Retired teacher, and Education Assn president...
First person I ever met who felt anything like good about the little lard-ass...
Originally Posted by johnw
The judge who issued the ruling also placed her own ruling on hold, in anticipation of appeal.

It's grandstanding, I do believe.

Libs are bound to FAFO. Illinois is almost entirely a red state

OTOH, I actually spoke with a person who liked everything about JB Pritzker, just yesterday. Retired teacher, and Education Assn president...
First person I ever met who felt anything like good about the little lard-ass...
Talk with more teachers, you will find an abundance.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Actually, our side respects the rule of law.
Illinois, their claim to fame is to have three governors all in jail at the same time.
Since Trump hasn't been convicted of insurrection/sedition/treason/jaywalking, how can they LEGALLY do this?
I'd like a Barrister or two to chime in on this if possible. My brain can't be wrapped (or warped) around the legal standing.
Originally Posted by dassa

Funny guy

So the judges Order was lawful?

Yeah, I guess our side is righteous in constant retreat. crazy

You said a mouthful there!
This nigress just made 'the list' of uniquely unqualified black negro women who should not be allowed to even run a lemonade stand:

Ketanji Jackscoon Brown (Supreme Court)
Fani Willis (Atlanta AG)
Marilyn Mosby (Baltimore AG)
Kim Foxx (Chitcago AG)
London Breed (SFO mayor)
Kim Gardner (St. Louis AG)
Sheila Jackscoon Lee (Congress)
*Tracie Porter (Cook Co. judge....'n sheeit)

The experiment in diversity has been a total disaster.
Not only has Trump not been convicted of insurrection, he has not even been charged with it! The law is a farce to these people. These people are going to push a bit too far, I'm afraid, and I do hope they do not. The last time things got pushed too far and my people decided it was time to leave the club, it did not end well for anyone on either side. I do not want to see anything like that happen, but don't think it cannot. Common sense and constitutional law has got to prevail, but the insanity just seems to be getting worse every week. I don't see how the nation can survive another Biden term, but what do I know? Just the ramblings of an old man who wants to just live out his remaining time in peace.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

So the judges Order was lawful?
No, because the left doesn't respect the law. They're more "ends justify the means".

My response was to the two people I quoted who suggested we should give up that respect and fight dirty.

I guess the option is for everyone to just toss out the law and have a free-for-all.
Click bait. Yawn.
The "no respect" syndrome begins to show when desperation sets in.
How does “a judge” get to decide DJT shouldn’t be on the ballot?
Who remembers what happened the last time they removed a candidate from the ballot?
Trump isn't going to win Illinois anyway, tell her to stick their electoral votes up her fat ass....
Write in Trump.
Am I the only one who notices that the left does stuff like this every time there's things like Hunter testifying etc to give the media something to distract the sheep.
Originally Posted by poboy
Write in Trump.

Wouldn't be surprised if the machines simply treat a write in as a non-vote for the office.

Yup. Republicans suck! Dems are extremely good at politics. Our side isnt and here we are

Where has that gotten us? The country is pretty much lost. Our side shoild have taken the gloves off years ago, but here we are. Repubs are puzzies. We need a 3rd party

I guess the option is for everyone to just toss out the law and have a free-for-all.
Playing nice wont fix this country. Your thought process has done what for us? Wheres this country at these days? Hate to say it, but dems put the right to shame when it comes to politics
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Playing nice wont fix this country. Your thought process has done what for us? Wheres this country at these days? Hate to say it, but dems put the right to shame when it comes to politics
We're not talking about politics, here. We talking about judicial activism.

I agree that the country is lost. But having both sides using the courts as a weapon won't fix it. It will only speed up the demise.
Originally Posted by ackleydave
Am I the only one who notices that the left does stuff like this every time there's things like Hunter testifying etc to give the media something to distract the sheep.
I have also noticed it, Trump gets an indictment any Hunter is in trouble
I don't see Trump winning in IL as noted. That said everyone should write him in the blank for write ins in the highest numbers ever if possible. Just to piss the libs off even more.
Originally Posted by plainsman456

He was/has not been convicted of anything that this so called judge used in her decision.

Yes this is wrong but reality speaking when was the last time a Republican president ever won the state of Illinois and its electoral votes

We're not talking about politics, here. We talking about judicial activism.

I agree that the country is lost. But having both sides using the courts as a weapon won't fix it. It will only speed up the demise.
I know where you are coming from and I agree to a point. The problem is, one side uses every dirty trick in the book and gets away with it. We get slaughtered because of it. We need to fight back and that means getting down and dirty. Its long past the time for it imo
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Yes this is wrong but reality speaking when was the last time a Republican president ever won the state of Illinois and its electoral votes

But Seriously

Have You Noticed the Henchmen Of the Left Stupid, Venerable and Completely Unaware that the People that are using them are subjecting them to a Jacobin Fate .

Yup. Republicans suck! Dems are extremely good at politics. Our side isnt and here we are
Maybe a long time ago there were two sides in DC, our side and their side.

Those days are long gone and we are left with only one side, just two different cheeks on the same ass with the same long term goals.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
This nigress just made 'the list' of uniquely unqualified black negro women who should not be allowed to even run a lemonade stand:

Fani Willis (Atlanta AG)
Kim Foxx (Chitcago AG)
London Breed (SFO mayor)

You left one idiot out. Kamala, The Laughing Hyena Ho, or Willie Brown’s Cum Dumpster.

Scary to think that brainless POS is just one heartbeat away from ILLEGALLY occupying the WH. 😡
Blue states removing Trump from the ballot is only pissing off more and more swing state independent types and supercharging the Republican base. He was not going to win these states anyway, but every time they exercise this nakedly political lawfare Trump goes up in the polls. The movement is growing. The only question is will be enough to overcome the Dem cheating machine.
Like others stated, Trump’s not going to win Illinois Electoral Votes anyway.

It’s a total Commie State and always has been.
Remember, it’s the Schitthole that gave us the Commie Muzzy F.aggot Halfican.

Hope it and the biggest Schitthole in America, Chitcago burn to the ground. 😡

Where’s Miss O’Leary’s Milk Cow whe you need her ? 😜

Fani Willis (Atlanta AG)
Kim Foxx (Chitcago AG)
London Breed (SFO mayor)

My Gawd Man you left off the Queen of No Soul ..

Mad MaXX

Ole Foamy as Her Friends Call Her ..

If Ever there was a More Robust Example of the Most Stupidest People to Ever Walk the Face of the Planet I’d Like to see any Contribution of that End..
obama chose Illinois to represent because of their
history of corruption.
Obama country
This is about the IL primary election, not the General where electoral votes are counted.

This is about giving Haley Delegates for the convention.

So far Trump has 110 and Haley has 20.

The MI victory only gave Trump 16 of MI 55, the rest will be awarded at the convention.

IL has 64 delegates, winner take all. A victory for Haley will give her 84 delegates, now she is gaining ground, not losing ground.

More Blue States will chime in, helping Haley
Originally Posted by poboy
obama chose Illinois to represent because of their
history of corruption.

PREZACTLY. How many Illinois Governors and Politicians have been, or are currently serving time in Prison. 🤪
Originally Posted by akrange

Fani Willis (Atlanta AG)
Kim Foxx (Chitcago AG)
London Breed (SFO mayor)

My Gawd Man you left off the Queen of No Soul ..

Mad MaXX

Ole Foamy as Her Friends Call Her ..

If Ever there was a More Robust Example of the Most Stupidest People to Ever Walk the Face of the Planet I’d Like to see any Contribution of that End..

Yep. The Sheboon known as Maxine Watters should be athe top of that list.
But Kamala The Laughing Hyena Ho sure gives her a run for the money, when it comes to STUPID.
The good folks if Illinois should relieve some frustration and fix this crap. The ripple effect would be compelling in fixing a lot of things. Play games with people’s lives and you pay the piper.

The Republicans use Marquis of Queensberry Rules: the Democrats use rules created by Atilla the Hun.

Doesn't work out so well for Republicans.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

The Republicans use Marquis of Queensberry Rules: the Democrats use rules created by Atilla the Hun.

Doesn't work out so well for Republicans.

L.W.
Republicans and Democrats are on the same team, what you have described is an illusion.
I hate Illanoid natsees.
© 24hourcampfire