Home
University of Florida terminates all DEI employees to comply with state regulation
UF officials say they have closed the Office of the Chief Diversity Officer and eliminated DEI positions and administrative appointments
www.wcjb.com
Woo-hoo!! Love it. Great news.
Awesome.

Piss on the libs. They're insane.
Gator chomp.
It’s a start
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
University of Florida terminates all DEI employees to comply with state regulation
UF officials say they have closed the Office of the Chief Diversity Officer and eliminated DEI positions and administrative appointments
www.wcjb.com

You see...now this is leadership!
They are just following the lead of the University of Arkansas.
State Law. DeSantis and his people working overtime to rid our state of marxist parasites.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It's possible for two entities to have the same great idea without one "following" the other, even if it comes later. Regardless, it's a development well worth cheering.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
www.wcjb.com

Damn straight right up the demotard azzhole.mb
Originally Posted by DHN
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It's possible for two entities to have the same great idea without one "following" the other, even if it comes later. Regardless, it's a development well worth cheering.

Don't care who started it...adopt it, work with it, export it to here.
Huge, at least on the surface.
UF is a liberal cesspool.

MM
Each of the 13 DEI employees gets a three month salary check. All have a leg up in the hiring process, as they get first dibs on open positions. UF transferred $5 million slated for salaries into another internal fund. Fiscal year is half over, so a lot of bucks have been already spent.
Local politicians are having a freaking cow. The University Senate says the fat lady has not sung yet. Lots of action to come.
This was not a new law, but a ruling from the Florida College Board. DeSantis backed it totally
Why you gotta bring LBP's woman into it
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Awesome.

Every fuqking one of them!
So their tuition fees are probably gonna decrease?
So is it ok to cheer for Desantis again? Reading some of the comments on the fire, I thought he was the left’s puppet to undermine Trump.
Desantis is maybe trying to restore his image as a good governor... whatever his motivation great news.
It’s what pushback looks like. A lot of other Republicans should take note of it and try it sometime.
If a DEI hire comes in and can cut it, keep em. Same as any new hire. If they can't cut it, bye.

Been that way all my life.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Awesome.

Every fuqking one of them!
This.
"BOHICA!"
Patriots are in Control.

We will Make America Great Again
At least somebody has some balls!Let's hear it for smart mf or 2.
that's hard. love it
👏👏👏
Originally Posted by local_dirt
State Law. DeSantis and his people working overtime to rid our state of marxist parasites.

wouldn't bother me at all if DeSantis was president, it seems his track record is one that works......bob
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
So is it ok to cheer for Desantis again? Reading some of the comments on the fire, I thought he was the left’s puppet to undermine Trump.

Folks here vacillate between somewhat reasonable and absofuckinglutely retarded. Often times daily.

DeSantis does good work.
Great news.
OUTstanding!!!!!!!!
This is great and somewhat surprising news.

Every time I see DEI I assume they’re referring to Dale Earnhardt Incorporated. A symptom of living in N.C. I guess.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

Folks here vacillate between somewhat reasonable and absofuckinglutely retarded. Often times daily.

DeSantis does good work.

Seems to have been good for Florida. Especially during covid.

But as you know....a Bush lives in Florida so Jewish cabal and all that.
Good news. Sadly however is they were terminated in the wrong manner.
A great start, I hope that this starts a trend across all of America! memtb
It is a great start and it will spread, but unfortunately, it won't spread all across America.
The average IQ of the faculty prob’ly just went up five points.
Great, but the real question is why it was formed in the first place.
DeSantis crushing commies. Good news.
Originally Posted by smokepole
It is a great start and it will spread, but unfortunately, it won't spread all across America.

Has a long journey ahead to make it to the west coast
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Woo-hoo!! Love it. Great news.

+100
Originally Posted by EQFD193
Great, but the real question is why it was formed in the first place.

The depths of woke, my friend.
That’s good, one less thang
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The average IQ of the faculty prob’ly just went up five points.

No kidding!
I doubt they fired all employees who were DEI hires, sounds like they just abolished the DEI department.
© 24hourcampfire