Home
Supreme Court Sets Unusual Opinion Release For Monday Morning – Signals Ruling on Trump Ballot Eligibility is Looming

Two media outlets reporting:

Gateway Pundit

FOX News

Looking for a 9-0 in favor of Trump blow-out here folks.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Supreme Court Sets Unusual Opinion Release For Monday Morning – Signals Ruling on Trump Ballot Eligibility is Looming

Two media outlets reporting:

Gateway Pundit

FOX News

Looking for a 9-0 in favor of Trump blow-out here folks.
9-0 would be nice and it would put an end to this Election Interference, but I think it’s a bit unrealistic given the make-up of the Court.
Gorsuch absolutely torched that Colorado Marxist attorney arguing for disqualification.

Surprised there is audio of the interchange on GP. Rare
Gorsuch bent the guy over and butt-reamed him with a dry corncob! Score one for the good guys!
It would surely be nice to ruin the beginning of the week for liberals.
They’re not going to keep Trump off the ballot.
Any opinions on Monday will be handed down beginning at 10 a.m. ET.

FOX - Denver
Some local genius complained how Trump was already removed. Proof was a photo of the dem ballot.
So, today is the day to see if we still have a republic.
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Bout sums it up.
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Yep
…and the Day the riots, looting and burning begins if Trump wins.
SCOTUS curb stomps Colorado 9-0! Take that, you dipschidt dummycraps!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

And after the break, noted scholars (D) on why the Supreme Court should be eliminated.
Ok …

Are We Standing or is Jolly Johnny Roger saying No Standing.

Jolly what Say You ..
The Colorado Supreme Court, the Maine Secretary of State, Illinois Judge Tracie Porter, Lawrence Tribe, Michael Luttig…

Just attempted to engage in insurrection.
I hope this Fug'n Loser has to be put on suicide watch:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
This is recorded.......

Colorado Secretary of State BIG MAD!!

Was going to start a GoFundMe to send her back TO OHIO, but not many flights and they are cheap. May write the check myself.

VIDEO HERE <---- !!!!

Colorado Secretary of State BIG MAD!!

Was going to start a GoFundMe to send her back TO OHIO, but not many flights and they are cheap. May write the check myself.

VIDEO HERE <---- !!!!

Starting with the obvious that we’re a constitutional republic with democratically elected representatives.

Yes, it should be up to the American voters to “save our democracy!” Oh the irony that it sails completely over her head.
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Thanks for the update.
👏👏👏👏
Techno Fog on USSC Ruling

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Yes, it should be up to the American voters to “save our democracy!” Oh the irony that it sails completely over her head.

It doesn't sail over her head at all, she is lying intentionally.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Notice all the congratulations from Congressional Republicans?

Ya, me neither.
Notice all the congratulations from Congressional Republicans?

Ya, me neither.
They be pissed, Haley be Big Mad
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

And after the break, noted scholars (D) on why the Supreme Court should be eliminated.

AAAND right on cue from Keith Olbermann. “Collectively the ‘court’ has shown itself to be corrupt and illegitimate. It must be dissolved,” Olbermann continued.
Nationwide suicide watch is what is called for, here! I LOVE it!
Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows (D) withdrew her previous determination that former President Donald Trump should be prohibited from appearing on the ballot, doing so following the Supreme Court’s nine-to-zero decision, which determined that states do not possess the authority to ban a candidate from the ballot using the Fourteenth Amendment’s “Insurrection Clause.”

“Consistent with my oath and obligation to follow the law and the Constitution, and pursuant to the Anderson decision, I hereby withdraw my determination that Mr. Trump’s primary petition is invalid,” Bellows continued.

“As a result of the modified ruling, votes cast for Mr. Trump in the March 5, 2024, presidential primary election will be counted,” she added.

Breitbart

Maine SoS Bellows - Another Loser
That’s our President and damn sure better be after this election. If they steal it we as a country are FUGGED.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

It doesn't sail over her head at all, she is lying intentionally.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

The Tribe is Pissed Off ..

Rep. Jamie Raskin and Little Debbie Fruit Cakes are introducing Legislation to give States the Ability to only have Federal Candidates they Like on their Ballots

The Chinese Asset Eric Cumwell is also Co Sponsor

They don’t like Section 3 and they don’t like Your Piece of Constitutional Ass Wipe ..

Had Enough Bitches..
This speaks volumes,reelect none of them,Mayb a couple,there must b a couple out of 535?Rand and???,
© 24hourcampfire