Home
Another great shot placement by police

https://x.com/AmiriKing/status/1764360131746152822?s=20
ANNNNNDDDDDD....Thats how its done!
I bet his blood pressure never got up above 130. Dude was calm and didn't hesitate.
Another piece of crap Rehabilitated permanently.
No more victims for him.

Good call on the Officer.
Just hope he does not have it come back on him being in New York
Probably a military combat vet... In Other Words.. experienced!
Good morning!
Punched his ticket! Good shoot!
That's the cop I want responding if I have to call.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Another great shot placement by police

https://x.com/AmiriKing/status/1764360131746152822?s=20
Good work.

Reminds me of the scene in The Enforcer where Harry is assigned to test Inspector applicants. An applicant is told that the situation is unfolding just like in the above video, and is asked to play out what he would do. He totally screws up, repeatedly asking him to drop the knife, and telling him he's under arrest. Harry walks in and, forming a gun with his hand pointed at the knife wielding hostage holder, says "Bang!," as if blowing him away.

I can't find the clip on YouTube.
The Catholic Jesus picture was a nice motif for the ending.
Yoink !
Cool. One less Democrat
Originally Posted by Traveler52
Cool. One less Democrat
Don't worry, plenty more are pouring across our southern border as we speak.
Heck of a shot.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Heck of a shot.
Any of us could likely do the same, but under the stress of that moment might not be as certain about it as they would be at the range.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Heck of a shot.
Any of us could likely do the same, but under the stress of that moment might not be as certain about it as they would be at the range.

I think you gotta be able to mentally flip a switch and trust your training. That's why I appreciate the situation and the lack of hesitancy on his part. No one will second guess his decision making.
That cop pulled a Charley Postlewaite on that dude. Well done.
👍👍👍
Originally Posted by Morewood
That cop pulled a Charley Postlewaite on that dude. Well done.
Open Range. Great movie.
Cop had no choice and did a fine job.
One less POS,

Going to be some trauma issues for the two ladies. At least they are alive to deal with them.
Heck of a shot.

You live in fantasy land.

LOL

mike r
DRT. With a happy ending.
He definitely got what he asked for !
His "make a wish" came true! Another abuser where he needs to be...
Oh, alright, if you insist!
Perfect
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Heck of a shot.

You live in fantasy land.

LOL

mike r
It's your opinion that most of us would be certain of our abilities (in terms of group size at that range) under those stressful circumstance? It's a fact that skill level tends to drop under stress, which makes his shot even more impressive.
They must have pulled the video. I got nothing
nothing there for me also.
Auf Wiedersehen to the video.
Don Johnson addressed this problem:

link still works for me, if its gone, it must be cached in my browser

more to the story here

https://nypost.com/2023/12/24/metro...-hostage-was-called-the-hulk-by-kin/amp/
No bueno on the link.
see if this works

https://x.com/News12BX/status/1764713956382282040?s=20
Originally Posted by KFWA

Nein! It shows body cam video, but cuts it off before the shot was fired. Chicken tv station.
The thing about it being in NYC, if he had missed it's even money he would have still hit some other deserving pos.
Originally Posted by Winchester21
The thing about it being in NYC, if he had missed it's even money he would have still hit some other deserving pos.

lol...probably true
Cool. One less Democrat
Wanna bet he still sends in his ballot?
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Cool. One less Democrat
Wanna bet he still sends in his ballot?

5 of them
Link's done.
Heck of a shot.

Chit...
Originally Posted by MOGC
Heck of a shot.

Chit...
I'm amazed that you seem to consider my statement controversial. Stress deteriorates precision. This guy was clearly a pretty cool cat.

I hope the correct interpretation of your comment isn't that you don't think most of us could shoot as well at a paper target, absent stress. I should hope most of us could. What made the shot impressive was that he did it under stress.
I agree, under stress, a 90% to 100% Qualification shooter can/will often be degraded down to a 50% to as low as 15% shooter. Reaction is always slower than action. Things happen so fast that you are playing from behind within a couple 1/100th of a second. In some spontaneous instances you are literally out time before time has started.
By the way where can I find this info on this incident and or video?
© 24hourcampfire