Home
"On the eve of super Tuesday, the most censored film in America, “Let My People Go”—which breaks down America’s rigged election infrastructure with painstaking clarity, as well as the plight of the J6 political hostages—will not only be released for free online, but express permission has been given to download, screen capture, and upload the film to any social media channel or website."

"Clements has had to contend with massive distributed-denial-of-service hacks during the film’s launch , as well as a cancellation by the film’s DVD distributor, and credit card processing company. To make matters more difficult, the credit card processing company unlawfully seized proceeds raised for the film, forcing producers of the film to file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Agency for the release of the funds, with litigation in the works."

https://frankspeech.com/LetMyPeopleGo?utm_source=frankads&utm_campaign=lmpgf_728_90

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/let-my-people-go-fights-back-against-censorship/
This is well worth the time spent viewing all the facts that Professor Clement presents in this most prescient film.

He sacrificed his job,income and personal safety to bring this information to the American public.
Originally Posted by rte
This is well worth the time spent viewing all the facts that Professor Clement presents in this most prescient film.

He sacrificed his job,income and personal safety to bring this information to the American public.

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a must watch.
It's a great video. We have work to do.
Wife and I watched it last night. Well worth the time. Makes you think and realize.

And yes we have work to do. We always will.

Thanks for sharing.

Such a shame this doesn't get more views and comments than it will. We have to worry about mis spelling and stupid posts.
That was very good and well worth the time. Thanks
👍👍
Bump
Who was the dumbazz, here on the fire that said there was not one bit of evidence supporting the claim of a stolen 2020 election? You have to be blind, stupid and intentionally delusional not to see it.
That “dumbass” didn’t complete the sentence. Nothing was ever done about the massive amount of evidence that exists. Everything on the video is truth.
Did I miss a link somewhere or is it censored already?

All I get are trailers.
We played it from this page. It just goes black for a bit when you think its over and then the show starts. At least it was that way last night.
TTT
© 24hourcampfire