Home

And yet we still have Dem/Comms trying to say they are "good guys". (some on this forum.)
They don’t care. They know all they have to do is sit there and take the questions for a short time and it’s over. She’s really confident. Throw her as in prison for a couple of months and ask again.
She's protected !!!!!!!
Originally Posted by rainshot
They don’t care. They know all they have to do is sit there and take the questions for a short time and it’s over. She’s really confident. Throw her as in prison for a couple of months and ask again.

And therein lies the problem, they know there is no consequences for their actions, they laugh in the face of the law.
Did this Congress Critter vote against the recent Trump-torpedoed border security bill? I'm assuming he did, so he needs to take a big dose of STFU. You do realize, given the dynamics of the Congress, that should Trump win in November, he will not get as good a deal as the one he just sunk; yet again an example of the former Narcissist in Chief putting his own needs above that of the Nation.
Originally Posted by Eric308
Did this Congress Critter vote against the recent Trump-torpedoed border security bill? I'm assuming he did, so he needs to take a big dose of STFU. You do realize, given the dynamics of the Congress, that should Trump win in November, he will not get as good a deal as the one he just sunk; yet again an example of the former Narcissist in Chief putting his own needs above that of the Nation.

What a maroon

🤣🤣🤣
Was the border security bill anything like the inflation bill?
Lol
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer voted no on a bipartisan foreign aid bill with major new border provisions on 8 Feb 2024.
$118 billion package?!?
Limp dik Eric lol

Lol, Words of wisdom from this........

I'm voting for Biden,
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

Ole Gun Control Eric got it goin' on!!
Originally Posted by rainshot

She was a pompous rat.

FOAD, you rat chkunt.
He smoked her liberal ass.

I think that a cuckhold dumbfuck like you should tell that SEAL to STFU….you run your cock holster here but an effeminate little geek like you would never dare speak to a man like you feign here. You’d be choking on your dentures if you dared..

The “border security bill” was another chickenshit attempt to sneak in more BILLIONS for Ukraine and Israel with barely a nod towards OUR BORDER! If you lying losers cared even a little for our country you would not be trying to lie about the “border security bill”. You scumbags care about Israel’s border and you deeply care about the sanctity and security of Ukraine’s border but you couldn’t care less about OUR border!

You are pathetic!
Well said Aces
{{{PearlSTEIN}}}}
Thanx Aces for saving me a bunch of typing.
All our border needs is for the president to tell the border patrol to repel invaders. Problem solved.
And it won't hurt matters if the government stops advertising for the replacements in their home country.
Eric308 appears to be a communist plant. RZ
Originally Posted by jorgeI
{{{PearlSTEIN}}}}

My, what a fine Irish name.
PJ

(My apologies to the people of Irish descent.)
Isn't that Rule One in the commie playbook - lie lie lie and lie again, as long as it serves your purpose and gets you power.
The true trademark of a commie, unable to tell the truth. You know who their father is, for those who can read sign.
Knowing some foreign students from Vietnam and talking to them about communism in their country.
Their first response was “Dey lie, Dey lie!!”
The border security bill was two fold, 1) to do as you said, funnel more money into the Ukrainian laundromat and B) to set the phony narrative the Biden and the Bipartisan Senate came up with a solution to the border crisis, but the Trump Controlled Republicans in the House torpedoed it .

The border crisis is now Trump’s fault and the Senate just passed another funding package for Ukrainian funding

Lankford and McConnell set that whole thing up to take away Trump’s number one campaign issue
© 24hourcampfire