Home
Posted By: KFWA Mayor vetoes investigation on her - 03/06/24
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

that's how you mayor!
Thanks, newshound. Supfoo and Houston are gonna jump you for constantly trying to steal their thunder. crazy
Seems like the state AG would want to peek into this?
I keep reading articles about her on either the Daily Wire or my fox news app. I don't understand why the residents can't do a recall vote?
Originally Posted by rong
Seems like the state AG would want to peek into this?

Funny guy.
Originally Posted by Partagas
I keep reading articles about her on either the Daily Wire or my fox news app. I don't understand why the residents can't do a recall vote?

Dolton, Illinois. 91 percent black.
KFWA: I will maintain some "wokeness" here when I say this is just more liberal negro's being liberal negro's.
I will repeat, in order to be a demonrat politician (especially a negro demonrat) today you must have NO qualms about lying and committing crimes.
Sad though.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by KFWA

that's how you mayor!

Like a boss!

that's how you mayor!

What do you think about what you posted?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

that's how you mayor!

What do you think about what you posted?

Did you not read what he posted?
Originally Posted by Partagas

They aren't paying for it, don't care as long as the "gibs me" keep flowing.
Its part of they culture.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
KFWA: I will maintain some "wokeness" here when I say this is just more liberal negro's being liberal negro's.
I will repeat, in order to be a demonrat politician (especially a negro demonrat) today you must have NO qualms about lying and committing crimes.
Sad though.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

the women version seem to be particularly adept at it
Just for fun, I took a guess at what her pic would look like.

This is getting to be too easy.
Never seen any governmental entity run by Negroids that wasn't totally & irredeemable corrupt.

They think it's their right to steal anything & everything.

Likely she will get away with it too as prosecuting her would obviously be racist.

MM
Did she throw her schit before or after?
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Never seen any governmental entity run by Negroids that wasn't totally & irredeemable corrupt.

Likely she will get away with it too as prosecuting her would obviously be racist.

MM

Does seem way too often to be a pattern I wouldn't argue with you on that. But I would submit to you Mark Robinson. Be hard to find a more stand up human in politics. He may disappoint me down the road as can anybody, but so far he's been a class act from day one.
Nothing as crooked as a black woman in politics

MM

Yep. NBN. It’s what they do. 🤪

MM

they're just perpetually pissed they are so incompetent at it.
NBN
Local tyrants are easy to find.
© 24hourcampfire