Home
For the life of me I can’t figure out how the Biden handlers pulled off the state of the union. I can’t figure out how they did it. They must have drugged him and drilled him for days. In most cases he can’t make a full sentence much less spew for an hour. It sure looked like he had most of they crap memorized. Or they had an AI plugged in to his pea sized brain lol. Be interesting to know how they pulled it off.

I told my wife there is no way he can rattle all that off, must be a body double lol.
A body double is not out of the realm of possibilities. They go as far as plastic surgery for political decoys.
Why do you think he wants to legalize marijuana?
Adrenochrome
Jacked up on Adderall, a 'little something' from Hunter
The other thing that blows my mind is he actually seemed like he knew where he was going and didn’t trip. Most of the time he’s walking around like Mister Magoo and falling all over himself. The guy with the pop bottle glasses seemed to be leading the way. Maybe they said, just follow that guy lol.
Ya know how in the MI movies Ethan will wear a latex mask with electronic voice impersonator?
That.
Actually, I think angry, dark, Brandon is a side effect of the drugs making him slightly functional.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Yah, jacked up on something for sure, did you watch his interaction with all his goons as he entered and departed the house chamber , Christ was he zoned out. He has always been pretty good reading a teleprompter . I wasn’t surprised how shrill he was but I was surprised he did not run down like the energizer bunny with dead batteries
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Yah, jacked up on something for sure, did you watch his interaction with all his goons as he entered and departed the house chamber , Christ was he zoned out. He has always been pretty good reading a teleprompter . I wasn’t surprised how shrill he was but I was surprised he did not run down like the energizer bunny with dead batteries

We are witnessing cutting-edge medical advancement in treating Sundowner's Syndrome:

What are sundowning behaviors, feelings and thoughts?

Some of the behaviors associated with sundowning are specific to the time of day, while other behaviors can be common at any time for a person with dementia. Behaviors associated with sundowning include:

Pacing.
Rocking in a chair.
Wandering.
Violence.
Shadowing. This is when the individual follows their caregiver very closely, everywhere they go.
Crying.
Insomnia.
Yelling.

People who experience sundowning can feel many emotions as a result, including:

Sadness.
Anxiety.
Fear.
Agitation.
Restlessness.
Irritability.

Sundowning can also lead to certain mental states, such as:

Confusion.
Paranoia.
Delusions and hallucinations.
I think that some of you believe Biden is way worse in day to day life than what he actually is.

Biden was really bad during the SOU address IMO. Lots of slurred words and stumbling around for the right word and a few of those blank stares. He was especially bad after Greene challenged him.

How bad do some of you expect him to be? He obviously has dementia. He’s required to at least be coherent enough to fumble and slur his way through 60 minutes of reading a teleprompter.
Anybody else remember "The Stepford Wives"? It's amazing what can be done with electronics!

He must have been. I'm sure it was way past his bedtime. Also, Jill probably told him she'd give him an extra scoop of ice cream if he read the teleprompter real good.
“Jacked up Joe” may become his new moniker.

The “Hunter” stuff is too unpredictable. I’m sure they shot him up with some amphetamine derivative.

Methamphetamines came out in the ‘30’s and it’s said to be what they used, among other drugs, on Hitler.

Things go better with chemistry, as they say.

It did appear that the drugs were wearing off as he neared the end of his angry rant.

The mumbling, stumbling Joe without “enhancement” is probably what he’s like in the natural.

So, for an hour or so, we get “enhanced” Joe till the happy juice wears off.

DF
I'm of the opinion that teleprompters, earpieces and the like should be disallowed for speeches like this. The speaker should be allowed a small number of index cards for reminder notes. Then we'll see who knows WTF they are talking about.
I'm sure as we speak the FBI is rewriting the report on Joes classified documents case. They're getting ready to go after him hard, since as all the msm says, he's the most coherent president ever. I know, I know...
He did struggle in the few instances where he went off script.
Amphetamines
I tuned in for about 45 seconds as he was lying about how he had lowered crime tremendously during his regime. I could not take anymore. Fantasyland on drugs.
Livin' on reds, vitamin C, and cocaine?

We are witnessing cutting-edge medical advancement in treating Sundowner's Syndrome:

Some of the behaviors associated with sundowning are specific to the time of day, while other behaviors can be common at any time for a person with dementia. Behaviors associated with sundowning include:

Pacing.
Rocking in a chair.
Wandering.
Violence.
Shadowing. This is when the individual follows their caregiver very closely, everywhere they go.
Crying.
Insomnia.
Yelling.

Sadness.
Anxiety.
Fear.
Agitation.
Restlessness.
Irritability.

Confusion.
Paranoia.

Chiiiit, I'd had most of those symptoms since I was 25 or so.
What I find so shocking is the fool woman the Republicans had to do the rebuttal. There was no excuse to field someone that performed that poorly with such a poorly written script. The Republicans had lots of people they could have chosen from. The rebuttal performance overshadowed any missteps Joe Biden had, IMO.

The Republicans are working their hardest to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory, once again.
The dems took a cue from hunter and fed him some drugs.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

All a friend can say is, ain’t it a shame.
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
For the life of me I can’t figure out how the Biden handlers pulled off the state of the union. I can’t figure out how they did it. They must have drugged him and drilled him for days. In most cases he can’t make a full sentence much less spew for an hour. It sure looked like he had most of they crap memorized. Or they had an AI plugged in to his pea sized brain lol. Be interesting to know how they pulled it off.

I told my wife there is no way he can rattle all that off, must be a body double lol.

Well, which Joe Biden did they use? The one with detached ear lobes or the one with the attached ear lobes?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free image uploader
He did have gaffs. He got the name of the murdered girl wrong .

Pacing.
Rocking in a chair.
Wandering.
Violence.
Crying.
Insomnia.
Yelling.

Sadness.
Anxiety.
Fear.
Agitation.
Restlessness.
Irritability.

Confusion.
Paranoia.

If you’ve never lived with anyone suffering with this it is truely hard to believe.
Occam's Razor: you were seeing live footage, not out of context, cherry-picked video from the Right-Wing misinformation media complex.
Originally Posted by gsganzer
What I find so shocking is the fool woman the Republicans had to do the rebuttal. There was no excuse to field someone that performed that poorly with such a poorly written script. The Republicans had lots of people they could have chosen from. The rebuttal performance overshadowed any missteps Joe Biden had, IMO.

The Republicans are working their hardest to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory, once again.
I think they rolled her out, trying to reach suburban women, where they’re perceived as being weak.

That young lady is the youngest U.S. Senator, is in her early 40’s. To me she over played her perpetual smile. Sorta came across as overdone, maybe a tad too sweet. Maybe she did impress her target audience, didn’t do much for me.

DF
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I haven’t heard that in a long time!

Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by gsganzer

I think they rolled her out, trying to reach suburban women, where they’re perceived as being weak.

That young lady is the youngest U.S. Senator, is in her early 40’s. To me she over played her perpetual smile. Sorta came across as overdone, maybe a tad too sweet. Maybe she did impress her target audience, didn’t do much for me.

DF

Agree with the above. I'm sure she is a decent senator but her rebuttal did not connect with me at all in her demeanor and delivery. I hope I am wrong.

Not that we can agree on many things political here on the 'fire but I would have like to have seen what someone like Tulsi or Nikki would have actually said. I realize that that ,too, has its risks and could backfire BUT I would actually like to see them tested on the "hot seat" going forward, especially the latter given her recent behavior.
Keep in mind they had him prepping for five days at Camp David. FIVE DAYS. Plenty of time to get him pumped up and chemically enhanced.
I’m sure they’ve got some good stuff on their shelves. I suspect that the CIA has been dabbling with certain drugs for years.

Pacing.
Rocking in a chair.
Wandering.
Violence.
Crying.
Insomnia.
Yelling.

Sadness.
Anxiety.
Fear.
Agitation.
Restlessness.
Irritability.

Confusion.
Paranoia.
Thank you for this. However I find just the opposite of Insomnia with Sleepy Joe. They must have him on seditives?
Originally Posted by Slipstream

Well, which Joe Biden did they use? The one with detached ear lobes or the one with the attached ear lobes?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free image uploader

Face lift ….
The young woman who gave the rebuttal was a significant contrast to the lunatic ravings of a senile piece of dogshit. I was personally underwhelmed by her rebuttal but I don’t think my rebuttal would have been well received by anyone except the most die hard conservatives. She accomplished what I think she was expected to accomplish, to soften the perception that the middle of the roaders have of conservatives and to appear polar opposite of the raving lunatic.

As several others here have already pointed out, Katie seemed to be used to appeal to the suburban housewives (if there are many left) and the more timid….which is fine. The conservatives have enough tough talkers but what they need are more tough doers. I don’t think we have to convince real conservatives to vote for President Trump and those like me who struggle to find strong enough words to express our anger are NOT the target audience of the republican rebuttal nor do I believe we should be since “our” minds have been made up since at least 2020!
Originally Posted by Eric308
Occam's Razor: you were seeing live footage, not out of context, cherry-picked video from the Right-Wing misinformation media complex.

Occam’s Razor indeed: Hour by sleepy hour, the VERY reve...d aides constantly terrified of disaster

The UK Daily Mail isn’t a news exactly a conservative news outlet. He was definitely juiced with Adderall or something similar.

I thought he did get tongue-tied a few times.
The cocaine wasn't Hunter's. It was Joe's.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The young woman who gave the rebuttal was a significant contrast to the lunatic ravings of a senile piece of dogshit. I was personally underwhelmed by her rebuttal but I don’t think my rebuttal would have been well received by anyone except the most die hard conservatives. She accomplished what I think she was expected to accomplish, to soften the perception that the middle of the roaders have of conservatives and to appear polar opposite of the raving lunatic.

As several others here have already pointed out, Katie seemed to be used to appeal to the suburban housewives (if there are many left) and the more timid….which is fine. The conservatives have enough tough talkers but what they need are more tough doers. I don’t think we have to convince real conservatives to vote for President Trump and those like me who struggle to find strong enough words to express our anger are NOT the target audience of the republican rebuttal nor do I believe we should be since “our” minds have been made up since at least 2020!
My take, we weren’t her target audience. We’d respond to some hard dude, eating nails.

So, I hope and assume they know/knew what they’re doing.

DF
Originally Posted by smokepole

The right combo of chemicals can be pretty impressive, even to a semi-brain dead old fart.

Those CIA types are skilled at what they do. Never under estimate them.

DF
he READS verbatim off the teleprompter... a 6 year old can do it.
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
Smoother and better I’d think, for sure.

DF
We have all been waiting for Biden to stroke out on national tv or just start drooling. Hasn’t happened and it’s possible he will do good enough in the possible debates and up till nov.

Debates will be interesting if they actually happen. Last go round he held it together.
Hitler had a cocaine cocktail injected before going on stage.
Better living thorough chemistry, that SOTU speech was sponsored by a pharmaceutical company. It is the only way he could have pulled that waste of time and oxygen off.

The “Hunter” stuff is too unpredictable. I’m sure they shot him up with some amphetamine derivative.

Methamphetamines came out in the ‘30’s and it’s said to be what they used, among other drugs, on Hitler.

It did appear that the drugs were wearing off as he neared the end of his angry rant.

The mumbling, stumbling Joe without “enhancement” is probably what he’s like in the natural.

DF

It's funny how he always reverts to anger at some point.
I could only stomach a few minutes of the POS giving his campaign speech before I went back to watching whatever western that GRIT channel was running.

On the other side of this, I wonder what his recovery period will be. 4 or 5 days? A full week? I seriously doubt that he'll be seen over the next week.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Hitler had a cocaine cocktail injected before going on stage.
Cocaine was quite the deal early on. Dr Willie Halstead, famous Hopkins surgeon, first to use rubber gloves in surgery, his wife first surg nurse to use rubber gloves. Her Uncle was Confederate General Hampton, later SC Gov.

Well, the good doctor became addicted to Cocaine as he experimented on himself, developing its use as a local anesthetic.

So, better anesthetic agents were developed and cocaine fell from grace, although it was pretty good agent. Just addicting.

DF
Originally Posted by local_dirt

DF

It's funny how he always reverts to anger at some point.
Anger not that uncommon in organic brain patients. It can be a defense mechanism. Also, could be the chemicals talking.

DF
Originally Posted by smokepole

He did get tongue tied multiple times but powered through his mouth full of marbles.

Biden did another live event today and he was even worse. Definately on some type of speed but was even worse today with losing pace and place, slurring words, and weird yelling.

What ever cocktail they are juicing him with does not look like it will work long term but it does ramp up his aggression which should produce some entertainment in the future.

Trump will take him apart on a debate stage and juicing Biden is going to have a hard time dodging Trump.
How he managed to stay standing for almost 90 minutes is questionable. What I did see:
1. A man who is capable of being prosecuted for his illegal possession of classified material.
2. A man who is the head of a dying and very desperate political party trying to do whatever it can to maintain power and control.

The only way Joe became the "president" is the democRATs had to orchestrate a political coup on a setting president. Everyone involved needs outed and persecuted for the rest of their lives.

kwg
I flat out don’t believe he can read a teleprompter as fast as he did without getting confused.
I think he was amped up on coke and adrenechrome.

Bb
Coke can enhance the speaking skills of most users. Not much arguing that. But I'd argue Mr. T. (a.k.a. Mr. Whistle-nose) has an even longer track record with such stimulants to boost his public speaking moments. What wrecks these people are!
I watched the movie Hot Shots today. Lloyd Bridges in that is the charachter they programmed Biden too mimic. Biden nailed it! Go Brandon. . .
The drugs they hop him up with before they sent him out would probably kill a normal person.
Originally Posted by kwg020
How he managed to stay standing for almost 90 minutes is questionable. What I did see:
1. A man who is capable of being prosecuted for his illegal possession of classified material.
2. A man who is the head of a dying and very desperate political party trying to do whatever it can to maintain power and control.

The only way Joe became the "president" is the democRATs had to orchestrate a political coup on a setting president. Everyone involved needs outed and persecuted for the rest of their lives.

kwg

We're talking about treason here. "Persecution" should not be the end all of those actions.
They most certainly gave him a blood transfusion, as well. Probably have a whole fridge of his blood type on hand!
Originally Posted by Nestucca
I’m sure they’ve got some good stuff on their shelves. I suspect that the CIA has been dabbling with certain drugs for years.

RED! Love those movies.

They weren't trusting FJB with the pig tho.
https://www.wnd.com/2024/03/anger-shouting-word-salad-makes-expert-suspect-biden-juiced/

Anger, shouting, word salad makes expert suspect Biden was juiced

Joe Biden these days mostly is slow and stumbling in both his walk and his talk. He often braces himself on a podium to speak. And he's gained a reputation for randomly looking around and wandering across a stage, trying to get off.

So why, during his State of the Union, was he, as supporters claimed, "fiery?" He shouted and spit words out at hyperspeed, sometimes making a verbal slip but moving on without a correction.

Drugs, suspects one expert. Amphetamine. Uppers.

"If you look at how Joe Biden usually is — slow and stumbling — compared to how he was during the State of the Union — fiery and angry — these are signs that are typical for someone taking Adderall or any amphetamine," Carole Lieberman, a forensic psychiatrist in Beverly Hills, said in the report,

Democrats say the unusually harsh and verbally strident Biden was just evidence he's physically and mentally fit for office.

This, of course, is the president whose capabilities were assessed as "diminished" in a special counsel's report after an investigation into his likely violation of federal law regarding the custody of classified documents.

Lieberman, who has not examined Biden, suggested the evidence is that Biden could have been juiced up on Adderall or another amphetamine.

She described Biden as a "word salad on speed."

The report explained Lieberman pointed out Biden's frequent gestures and hand movements. Then there was his slurring of words, which is expected from an octogenarian.

But, she said, his accompany speed suggests he was "psychopharmacology helped."

Lieberman, who works with elderly dementia patients "told the Washington Times that Biden displayed behaviors indicative of stimulant usage to conceal cognitive decline," the report confirmed.

"[Adderall]’s given to focus someone’s attention so if you give it to someone who is not focused and give it to them ahead of a big event like the State of the Union, it will improve their focus. But it’s treating the symptoms rather than boosting the brain and it’s addictive so it’s dangerous," she said.

"He couldn’t correct his mistakes. He mentioned Moscow in a sentence where it made no sense. You could see him try to fix it, but he didn’t know how to correct himself. He couldn’t say the correct word. Anyone could trip over Laken Riley’s name but he didn’t know how to correct it. If he knew enough about her to talk about her, he would know enough to call her by the right name."

The anger and shouting also are concerning signs, she said.

"The emotional volatility is a sign of dementia and was amped up because of the Adderall or amphetamine they gave him. He wasn’t just talking loudly. He was shouting in a room where everyone could hear him and he had a microphone."
Sometimes the light's all shining on me
Originally Posted by reivertom
The drugs they hop him up with before they sent him out would probably kill a normal person.
Probably not, although he's not a "normal person"..

They reportedly had 5 days at Camp David to get him adjusted on those med, primed for the SOTU, with a lot at stake.

I guess they did the best they could with what they had to work with.

Mike Johnson's fascial expressions showed the torment he was going thru, cameras running while Brandon spewed venom and lies for over an hour.

DF
AI can do anything. smile
Drugs..
Originally Posted by Redneck
Drugs..
Yep.

You can just do so much with smoke and mirrors.

Even the MSM had problems covering for him.

It was terrible, worst SOTU in my memory and I'm not a spring chicken. Maybe the worst SOTU in history of SOTU's.

Leave it to Brandon. Even Obummer was quoting as saying, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f___ up something...." I guess that's one time I agree with Obummer.

But, even a broke clock is right twice a day.

DF
I thought Biden's performance at The Pedo Joe Show was Oscar worthy. wink A master shouter, very competent at crying-on-demand, memory of Beau's death very intact and always available, punctuating gestures and angry scowling perfected ....... And he didn't fall down.

Yep, a sterling performance. smile

L.W.
I wish someone could hack into his teleprompter.
That would be funny when he starts spilling his guts
Originally Posted by JD338
I wish someone could hack into his teleprompter.
That would be funny when he starts spilling his guts
I’m sure his handlers watch that very carefully.

DF
© 24hourcampfire