Home
‘New Dawn Here at the RNC’: Newly Elected Chair Michael Whatley, Co-Chair Lara Trump Detail Plan to ‘Win in November’

Newly-elected Republican National Committee (RNC) chairman Michael Whatley and co-chairwoman Lara Trump, in their first joint interview since locking down the positions on Friday, explained to Breitbart News that a “new dawn” has set in at the GOP’s main party committee and everything is about winning in November.

Whatley and Trump, the daughter-in-law of former President Donald Trump and wife of Trump’s son, Eric Trump, were elected on Friday by members of the RNC as the new chair and co-chair of the RNC.

Breitbart

President Trump Rocks!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ronna Unemployed and BIG MAD!!!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming
Ronna looks like she just got bent over and rammed by Ron Jeremy!
Yes, good news,

I had a discussion with a fellow member here a few days ago about this.(can't remember who)

I said that there was no way that the RNC would allow a Team Trump Member into a position of authority.

He said he was going to offer me up a plate of Crow after Laura was elected Co-Chair.

Well, here I am, eating my plate of Crow and enjoying every bite.

It feels good to be wrong.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

Absolutely True!

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]
Looks like a dynasty change

from Bush to Trump.

BMT
Republican "party" is dead! Needs to be renamed the MAGA party! And I've heard Trump needs to unify the party? Screw the "party"! They didn't do sheeit for HIM! Get on the Trump train or GTFO! Go Trump! Wiiinniinng!
Originally Posted by steve4102
Yes, good news,

I had a discussion with a fellow member here a few days ago about this.(can't remember who)

I said that there was no way that the RNC would allow a Team Trump Member into a position of authority.

He said he was going to offer me up a plate of Crow after Laura was elected Co-Chair.

Good to hear that, Steve. Before too long you're gonna feel positively

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yes, good news,

Good to hear that, Steve. Before too long you're gonna feel positively

Looking forward to it!
Well, there you go. Did someone say the Trump Train is coming down the tracks.

Wonder what is going through the heads of the current admin.

They should just jump off the closest bridge.
Me too. I think things will be serious by the middle of April.
I would not chit anybody but this morning there was an email from rnc and Whatley asking for $5 this AM..
Might add good to see such a smiling face on that ghunt McDaniel how much dollars did that bitch spend of rnc funds to thwart DJT?.mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I would not chit anybody but this morning there was an email from rnc and Whatley asking for $5 this AM..mb

They get your 5 bucks and then sell your info until you get 15 emails a day begging for money. Make a burner email account if you give. BT/DT
Yes, good news,

Ha, me! I said I wouldn't rub it in, but I would bring it up. I didn't realize when we were discussing and disagreeing on that, that it would be this quick. Also Michael Whatley the new chair of the RNC, is a Trump ally and who Trump backed to head up the RNC. So essentially now the RNC works for, and is under the umbrella of the Trump campaign! #GoodForAmerica
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Well, there you go. Did someone say the Trump Train is coming down the tracks.

Wonder what is going through the heads of the current admin.

They should just jump off the closest bridge.

The Fake Biden is doing a great acting job. He never went dementia Joe except for the deceased girls name.

He sticks the dick to the left when he can.

Tff. He committed the unpardonable sin against the left last night talking about Illegal Aliens. He added the Truth that Illegal Aliens have killed thousands of American citizens. That tore the lefts ass up.

Remember when he said he and Zero created the greatest election rigging scheme in history. Zing

Remember, in the Classified Documents discussion when, at the podium, he said he had sold plenty of Classified Documents in the past. Zing.

Even he gives us Clues.

Connect the Dots

Actually, it was a public discussion. But, that's ok .......

Laura will not be second chair in the RNC.

The RNC spends most of its money supporting non-MAGA candidates and even Democrats for the sole purpose of stopping Trump and putting the kibosh on The MAGA Movement, no way they will allow a member of the Trump team to enter their private club.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19273747/2/nikki-is-out
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Ronna looks like she just got bent over and rammed by Ron Jeremy!
Hahahaha. Why am I thinking she'd hardly notice?
Originally Posted by BMT

..... and the women are the real Bad Asses
https://x.com/realstewpeters/status/1704481297349972377?s=20
I remember Joe spilling his guts to the world. I'm sure his handlers were going nuts.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by BMT

..... and the women are the real Bad Asses
Correction good looking bad asses you don't see any squad fugs there or old bats like Pelosi all been hit with the ugly stick.mb
Originally Posted by BMT

from Bush-- The New World Order family of scumbags,who lied to American citizens.

to Trump-- The most Patriotic Family taking their place in American history fighting the forces of evil.
I made the necessary additions.
Conservative women are taking on the mantle of the "citizen statesmen" that our Founding Fathers had envisioned.

Katie Britt,the youngest Conservative woman elected to the US senate from Alabama.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

MTG who is never shy in telling off the Fake News apparatchiks.

Trump is the feel good, stop gap for those that need to off half of their family and friends to right the ship.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by BMT

from Bush-- The New World Order family of scumbags,who lied to American citizens.

to Trump-- The most Patriotic Family taking their place in American history fighting the forces of evil.

BMT

Bingo

Republican women have ties.
Originally Posted by JakeM78
Trump is the feel good, stop gap for those that need to off half of their family and friends to right the ship.

Kind of like America, huh?
>>>>>>>

FJB & the dems

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
One could imagine a few more swamp monsters stepping down soon.
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
One could imagine a few more swamp monsters stepping down soon.

Let's hope so.
At least half the repukians in positions of power in the uniparty need to gather up the money they have scavenged up from lobbyists and other crooks and head into returement. Either that, or become buzzard bait decorating the trees, lamp posts, and highway overpasses around the DC area.
Second option sounds better.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I would not chit anybody but this morning there was an email from rnc and Whatley asking for $5 this AM..mb

They get your 5 bucks and then sell your info until you get 15 emails a day begging for money. Make a burner email account if you give. BT/DT
You don’t even need to contribute, my email gets 20-30 RNC origin emails, with all of them purporting to be Donald Trump, or DonJr, or Lara etc.
when one looks at the address link, it goes back to RNC.
© 24hourcampfire