Home
FOLLOW THE MONEY…. This is one of the reasons why the entire political establishment is behind support for Ukraine. Blackrock, Vanguard, State Street and a host of massive financial interests are the funding mechanism for U.S. politicians.

The various Western governments and politicians are the vessels, not the originating sources of these policies.

Macgregor doesn’t go deep in the weeds on this, but what he describes as the economic and financial outcome is entirely accurate.

Hat Tip: Sundance and more here
He is a great man.
He would make a nice VP for Trump
I like his use of Elon taking out 70% of Twitter as an example to take an axe to government. 70% is very doable. Let's get it on.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I have to say I agree with pretty much everything he says there. Weird hearing someone speak the truth so plainly. Would be fun to hear our Marxist puppets here refute each point he makes line by line and tell us why he's wrong.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Would be fun to hear our Marxist puppets here refute each point he makes line by line and tell us why he's wrong.

It would start with "You be a racist!" and go downhill from there.
Line up and make your informed rebuttal.

John NyQuil
j cube
Houston
Toyka

Etc
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I have to say I agree with pretty much everything he says there. Weird hearing someone speak the truth so plainly. Would be fun to hear our Marxist puppets here refute each point he makes line by line and tell us why he's wrong.

Bb

Bb, I watch ALL of his videos and interviews on youtube. He is a wise man and, like Victor Davis Hanson, has forgotten more history than most of the puppets in DC will ever know.
Macgregor would make a good Sec of Def for Trump. He would have Trump's back and would need no prodding to do the right things.

Unfortunately, the MIC would put out a contract on him in about 20 minutes.
no vp for Trump, mcshitter goes to and likes RT (russkie tv which is a propaganda piece). mcshitter was a lowly staff officer when the Battle of 73 Easting came about. Capt. H.R. McMaster, Eagle Troop’s Commander, should be given the credit, not mcshitter. mcshitter was run out of Army because he wrote Breaking the Phalanx, which he stated he would radically reform the Army. twinkletitts mcshitter got to be colonel by politics. he doesn't have the brain power to put on his own underwear let alone a VP. didn't Biden already has brain dead VP?
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/battle-of-73-easting.html

and

Captain McMaster is now retired at the rank of Lieutenant General (3 stars)
Retired military officers are still bound by the UCMJ and may be restricted in their political speech.

Article 88 of the UCMJ criminalizes “contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State."

From what I've read this topic is contentious and subject to numerous interpretations.

I would trust the current administration to try and prosecute any speech by a retired military officer,especially if it's efficacious.
Those that haven't listened to this speech should do so. It is what any patriotic American should know.
Originally Posted by tdoyka
no vp for Trump, mcshitter goes to and likes RT (russkie tv which is a propaganda piece). mcshitter was a lowly staff officer when the Battle of 73 Easting came about. Capt. H.R. McMaster, Eagle Troop’s Commander, should be given the credit, not mcshitter. mcshitter was run out of Army because he wrote Breaking the Phalanx, which he stated he would radically reform the Army. twinkletitts mcshitter got to be colonel by politics. he doesn't have the brain power to put on his own underwear let alone a VP. didn't Biden already has brain dead VP?

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Its spelled: Rebuttal.
The only truth you are going to hear is from Macgregor and Ritter.
Originally Posted by BMT

Go easy on him, he doesn't type much.
MacGregor spells it out in simple terms everyone can understand. Everyone that has endured the past three years can easily see he’s speaking truth to our nation. We are in dire circumstances.
That was 10:45 of truth and great advice !!!

Thanks for posting it SupFoo .
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Absolutely, some on here should look at their experience and credentials, especially MaGregor's, but they have already shot their bolt for Ukraine and like the Globalist Empire of Lies, they will never admit they made a catastrophic mistake in their support for Ukraine and futile attempt to harm Russia. They will just go on sacrificing Ukrainians until there are none left.

I get a big laugh at the French, which is actually only Macron and the ruling elite in France, and their supposed building of munitions dumps, etc. in Ukraine. We will see how they fare when hit with a FAB 1500....but I seriously doubt they will attempt this. Macron still trying to remain relevant on the world stage. Just like in our own country, the will of the people means nothing.

MAGA!
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
I get a big laugh at the French, which is actually only Macron and the ruling elite in France, and their supposed building of munitions dumps, etc. in Ukraine. We will see how they fare when hit with a FAB 1500....MAGA!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to man's stupidity"

~ General George Patton
I am not a fan of MacGregor!
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by tdoyka

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Simply, a brainwashed fool.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

Compelling argument and with so many reasons.

Bravo!
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Why?
I'm only responding to say that, if you cannot correctly spell "rebuttal," in the title of a thread, that, purportedly, is about some intellectual issue, I'm reticent to watch the lead video. Take the time and effort to spell if you want to seem intelligent on complex issues.
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
I'm only responding to say that, if you cannot correctly spell "rebuttal," in the title of a thread, that, purportedly, is about some intellectual issue, I'm reticent to watch the lead video. Take the time and effort to spell if you want to seem intelligent on complex issues.

May be so, but hell, there are many many posts on the fire that cannot even spell fuck, so I sure as shit would give him a break and wouldn't worry about his spelling, as his questions are clear.
Originally Posted by Raspy

May be so, but hell, there are many many posts on the fire that cannot even spell fuck, so I sure as shit would give him a break.

Maybe, but you just spelled everything correctly and even used good punctuation -- setting off your prepositional phrases with commas. More than necessary, but starting a thread with "rubuttle" about who should rebut a Presidential address is difficult to make one inspired by the comments.
but starting a thread with "rubuttle" about who should rebut a Presidential address is difficult to make one inspired by the comments.

Actually, I spelled it "rebuttle" not "rubuttle"

Get you criticism straight, or people will be reticent to take you seriously.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
but starting a thread with "rubuttle" about who should rebut a Presidential address is difficult to make one inspired by the comments.

Yes. You got the e correct. You just said "rebuttle" instead of "rebuttal." It's hard to accurately re-misspell things sometimes. But if you want to start an intellectual conversation, don't go with "rebuttle" IMO.
Always liked him

Yes. You got the e correct. You just said "rebuttle" instead of "rebuttal." It's hard to accurately re-misspell things sometimes. But if you want to start an intellectual conversation, don't go with "rebuttle" IMO.
Spell'n Notz'E ^^
Saw that. I like that dude!
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Yup

x100 percent or %
No matter how you spell it Colonel MacGregor is one of the only people speaking truth to the situation. OCOC is a great organization committed to saving America from the globalist Cabal and dedicated Marxists that have taken over our government. I have never been a language purist and at times my computer and phone goes rogue on me and changes what I put in. I wish people would debate issues instead of minutia.

First thing I noticed.
Originally Posted by rainshot
No matter how you spell it Colonel MacGregor is one of the only people speaking truth to the situation. OCOC is a great organization committed to saving America from the globalist Cabal and dedicated Marxists that have taken over our government. I have never been a language purist and at times my computer and phone goes rogue on me and changes what I put in. I wish people would debate issues instead of minutia.

I see what you did there
Originally Posted by rainshot
I wish people would debate issues instead of minutia.

"Every conversation is reduced to it's lowest level of understanding"

~ Unknown
Macgregor for VP.
Obviously, everything he says is correct & right, but the pain level is nowhere near high enough to overcome the complacency yet.

And sadly, when that level is reached, then it will likely be to late to keep the ship off the rocks.

And change will not be implemented at the ballot box either.

MM
Originally Posted by BMT

Cut and paste monkeys can't spell.
This would have been a pretty good rebuttal to Biden's speech

https://x.com/mazemoore/status/1766851119018369267?s=20
The Vulture’s Wings are Clipped..

As constituted their game plan is Money for Nothing and their Tricks for Free .

The Amount of Treason they’ve been involved with renders them down to Poltergeists which needs some …
Originally Posted by Raspy

May be so, but hell, there are many many posts on the fire that cannot even spell fuck, so I sure as shit would give him a break and wouldn't worry about his spelling, as his questions are clear.

LOL!....funny as heck!
👍👍

No need to let perfection, or the lack thereof, be the enemy of good. What do you think of Macgregor and his rebuttal?

I don't think he blinked his eyes often enough to be taken seriously.
© 24hourcampfire