Home
Posted By: DMc Premire Cup Soccer Championship - 03/10/24
Granddaughter number 4. Not a participation trophy. Won in Round Rock, TX, today! Double overtime. Premier Soccer League Championship.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The Premier Cup is a prestigious soccer tournament that attracts top-level youth teams from across the country. Here are some key details about the Premier Cup:

Event Details:
The tournament is held annually in Round Rock, Texas.
It is open to USYSA, US Club Soccer, Super Y League, and FIFA-affiliated teams.
Teams from U9 through U19 (both boys and girls) participate in the tournament.
The Premier Cup features gold, silver, and bronze level divisions.
The organizers ensure professional tournament organization, including competitive bracketing, premium fields, and top referees.
All attending teams receive amenities such as home and away tents, team benches, pro-trainers, and refuel stations.
The Premier Cup promises to be one of the best tournament experiences in the country.
Excellent!
Congrats to her!
Good girl. It is a great sport.
Good on her!

P
Great for young people, gets their noses out of phones.
Congrats to your granddaughter, that's awesome! I was just in Vegas for the Mayors Cup a few weeks ago. 76 teams just in my sons U15 age bracket. Played teams from Poland, WA, MT, CO, and Vegas.
That's awesome Ptarmigan. Macie now travels to Florida where her team will meet other championship teams in a Regional matchup.
Originally Posted by DMc
That's awesome Ptarmigan. Macie now travels to Florida where her team will meet other championship teams in a Regional matchup.

Good luck to her! We travel to Oahu in June for regionals. Our boys are gonna be dying in that heat! Haha!
© 24hourcampfire