Home
https://twitter.com/i/status/1766206459463790966
I take it you mean America as the rest of the world doesn't give a rat's arse about idiots acting like animals in Florida.
Eh. Fighting is how we used to settle differences until the snowflakes took over.

Shocker, Black Bitches being Black Bitches.
We gotsta belect more a dem to congress and makes more a dem judges an schit.
When we first got here in 1960, we lived in Miami Beach. They had an 1800 curfew, unless you were domestic help...
Thought provoking.
Any humans involved?
One guy looked like he had a glue trap ya catch rats with stick to his head.

Long hair in a black kat fight is a major disadvantage………..and not tots to boot!
From what exactly are the shespooks spring breaking from?
A great time was had by all. cool
[quote=Raeford]From what exactly are the shespooks spring breaking from?[/]
Damn that looks like commercials nowadays with hardly any white people.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Eh. Fighting is how we used to settle differences until the snowflakes took over.
Another odd comment.
Originally Posted by Jim_Stewart
Any humans involved?

Dam, you beat me to it !!
It used to be a white, college student, getaway tradition.

What happened, lol?
Originally Posted by add

What happened, lol?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Raeford

Always asks myself that quarshun.

Aint like they’re buried in any intense studies with those <80 IQs
Originally Posted by slumlord

Like when ya hear of a supermodel having to have been admitted to the hospital for “exhaustion”
LOL

exhaustion from WHAT
Originally Posted by add

What happened, lol?
When the demographics of a neighborhood change it’s never for the good.
Gotta stay away from those public beaches.
The he-spooks heara them white girls be showin they pups off so theys start thinkin we needs ta B gettin in on this.

Next thing ya know them she-spooks be afollowin.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by add

What happened, lol?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
With free plane fair to and from
Day be ons springded breaks in FL, but day ain’t gots no monies to gets dem an ID to votes.
Mississippi shutdown the newly ordained “Black Spring Break” in Biloxi just a few years ago.

Like when ya hear of a supermodel having to have been admitted to the hospital for “exhaustion”
LOL

exhaustion from WHAT

Hareron.
Lots of punches thrown, but luckily, no one got hit.
It's a niqqer thing..
OMG two people got into a fight.

Nobody has ever got into a fist fight in here?
You softies do realize that getting into a fist fight was a requirement to be part of the Proud Boys?
These nig-ros like to fight.

This isn't about a fist fight.
Unbelievable, well, maybe not.
Originally Posted by add

This isn't about a fist fight.

Seemed like it to me.

I will say, all those white girls in the GGW videos weren't exactly behaving and having a wholesome time. I'd rather have a daughter throwing fists than getting train'd. LOL

Spring break has always been a [bleep] show. Don't go to those spots if you are over 25 years old in March and keep your kids out of there.
Just typical NBN nothing new . Get one alone might be tolerable get more than one they turn into N_gg_rs, and n_gg_rs destroy everything they touch
Originally Posted by add

What happened, lol?

Spirit Airlines, and Frontier.

That is if you are looking for some recent causes. In an historical sense, The Emancipation Proclamation was problematic as well.
They used to have "Freaknick" in Atlanta every year. Until the year the Georgia State Patrol parked patrol cars every few miles on the interstates from the state line to Atlanta. Pulled over hundreds, wrote hundreds of speeding tickets and found some drugs. That was the last year they had Freaknick.
The cop shops in all the little towns in middle Tennessee love it when "Bonaroo" happens- - - - -thousands of stoners and other weird freaks converging on the area. Speeding tickets, DUI fines, and a lot of other revenue generating activity for a week or so!

https://www.bonnaroo.com/
Originally Posted by Jim_Stewart
Any humans involved?

Nope
Just a bunch of Animals
Rabid Animals that need to be put down before the can bread more of them,
Can only imagine what that particular crowd smells like.

sick
Went to Panama City Beach on Spring Break in ‘95.
Beach stayed relatively clean. No fights that I can recall. Just everyone drinking A LOT and having a VERY good time.

That said; it was a 99% ENROLLED IN COLLEGE CROWD and not a COLLEGE AGE CROWD.

Also, the crowd then was, ahem, shall we say, more susceptible to sunburn than those featured in the video.
Originally Posted by JMR40
They used to have "Freaknick" in Atlanta every year. Until the year the Georgia State Patrol parked patrol cars every few miles on the interstates from the state line to Atlanta. Pulled over hundreds, wrote hundreds of speeding tickets and found some drugs. That was the last year they had Freaknick.

Freaknik was called Black Spring Break and it was in downtown Atlanta. Perhaps 50,000 negros from across America would come to Atlanta. On a warm March afternoon, they would get 200 cars full of young nigs on I-75 downtown. They would all stop the cars and just shut down I-75. Nigs would turn up the stereo and be doing the boog-a-loo right on the yellow line of I-75. Also some of the free-spirited negros would be having sex right on the hood of their cars, in broad daylight. They would have the interstate shut down for an hour, then they cranked up and drove away.

My girlfriend lived in Atlanta, and one Friday afternoon on Freaknik weekend I was driving I-85 from Greenville SC down to Atlanta. Exactly like JMR40 said, every 3 miles the State Patrol, or else local deputies, had another carful of young nigs pulled over. I saw cases of malt liquor piled up on the shoulder of the interstate, I saw bags of pot and cocaine piled up on top of the cases of beer, and I saw dozens of young nigs in handcuffs.

Eventually Freaknik got so bad that the [negro] mayor and the [negro] police chief of Atlanta had to shut it down.
I think it went to Florida- they ran them off- then they came to Mississippi Gulf Coast 2001-2002, maybe longer I left there Sept. 2002.

Funny; Some Chrysler convertible 2-door car? gold with cheap flashy rims. Four black lads rolling-cool. When they stopped the three passengers ""scrubs"" jumped out with white rags and did a wipe-down on the car + dance routine. We laughed so hard I was about to fall down. When they saw us laughing they slid back in the car and eased on down the road. I would have loved to get it on video ,, laf.
My advice to the kids?
Avoid the groid.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
JeffyD
Yep, they certainly ruined it.
The "new" girls gone wild videos......
Originally Posted by poboy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
JeffyD

Yes sir, avoid 'em under any circumstances and at all times.
Twenty years ago I didn't feel that way. Look at what's happened since then.
© 24hourcampfire