Home
You retards need to learn how to do it. Not half as funny as you seem to think.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Lighten up Flancis
Aww, shucks. Its just harmless old man fun! Honest mistake. HONEST!!! Just no good at spelin9.
waht aboot Bobs bwood cwot?
I are a gud spellar and I pak a roscoe to the Sonday metins.
The rubes love it when a harmless old troll does it

yank yank
Has out trolling the troll detrolled the situation at all?
Digital Damnation is in order.
Anyone know if there is a class that explains how to not read threads you don't like on Internet forums?
Originally Posted by mathman

Took me a minute.......

Not as near as I can tell. As a matter of fact, it appears the original troll has been successful at creating an epidemic...which I suspect is very gratifying to the original troll. Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery some say. And somewhat tiresome to the hoi polloi who do not care to particpate.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
it appears the original troll has been successful at creating an epidemic...which I suspect is very gratifying to the original troll.

I picture wabigoon scanning the front page and seeing all the troll threads. He smiles to himself as he cracks a walnut on his forehead and lets out a sensible chuckle. A cow moos forlornly just outside his window.
Wh9t
Who cares if it isn’t perfect, some mistake a damn spellcheck

Not as near as I can tell. As a matter of fact, it appears the original troll has been successful at creating an epidemic...which I suspect is very gratifying to the original troll. Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery some say. And somewhat tiresome to the hoi polloi who do not care to particpate.
Oh sir

But when ever there is a Walter Brennan thread

It really rings yall’s dinner bell.

Mmmm let me kiss your hiney mr wabigoon, let me copy and paste a crap load of wiki on your thread. Mmm kiss kiss kiss
Xo xo xo
Originally Posted by Stickfight
it appears the original troll has been successful at creating an epidemic...which I suspect is very gratifying to the original troll.

I picture wabigoon scanning the front page and seeing all the troll threads. He smiles to himself as he cracks a walnut on his forehead and lets out a sensible chuckle. A cow moos forlornly just outside his window.

LOLLOL, F...king beautiful...you have a way with words.
My give a fuqk broke in skool

Thank you Dan.
Of all the stupid BS I have seen on this site over the years, this deliberate misspelling takes the cake.
There was TDS. There was CDS. Now there's WDS.

Substitute Slumlort for wabigoon, and your statement still works. Ceptin' maybe the cow is off in the distance.
You can always tell a sub-normal intellect by the practice of constantly using a tired trope. Worse, a stolen one.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Oh sir

But when ever there is a Walter Brennan thread

It really rings yall’s dinner bell.

Mmmm let me kiss your hiney mr wabigoon, let me copy and paste a crap load of wiki on your thread. Mmm kiss kiss kiss
Xo xo xo

1) Walter Brennan was fugkin' awesome.
2) More like lunchtime
3) I don't read the Iowa fool's troll threads, just as I don't read your inane copies
4) wabigoon is your raison d'etre. When he leaves, what will you do in your spare time?
I've got enough imagination to be able to spell words a bunch of different ways, but don't all the forum fellas get a red line under a word that isn't spelled correctly? Sweetness, a former teacher, wouldn't have gone out with me if I hadn't been able to write a cogent sentence.

So tired of 'skeered'

Nope. It only serves to encourage him.

LOLLOL, F...king beautiful...you have a way with words.
Just wait until today's kids make it out into the world. I supervised a Hunter Ed test for a class last Saturday and had to have help to decipher their names. Horrible writing, and it was all printed. No more cursive.
Asimov, Hemingway, Steinbeck and Twain each illustrate the wonders of literary art. Writing like a ghetto ape is not art.
's' factor refers to specific abilities that are secondary and unique to all individuals. General intelligence, also known as g factor, refers to the existence of a broad mental capacity that influences performance on cognitive ability measures

~25 years ago a phycology professor and and genetics professor drove to my house to give me an IQ test and take blood sample.

They were looking for a bad spelling gene.

I have it.

My grandmother immigrated from Sweden 120 years ago. Most of her male decedents are engineers with bad spelling and a drinking problem.

As bad as my spelling is, there have been much worse lately on the fire.
they know exactly what they are doing, and that's being [bleep]. They think it's funny. It's not.
Kind alik monkie sea monkie du. Everry bodi gotta git in da akt.
Wabigoon is a master. It will take all of our strengths combined to break him.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
they know exactly what they are doing, and that's being [bleep]. They think it's funny. It's not.
I bet you two are a blast at dinner parties.
Originally Posted by RUM7
Which one wears a monocle ?

LOL

Sreiously?
Manlikker gonna blo a gakset
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by RUM7
Which one wears a monocle ?

LOL
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Whut da fluck....ober!
What a bunch of maroons. Wabi is slumlort's sock puppet.
My comment about recognizing low-IQ posters?

Yeah.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Thank you Dan.
Of all the stupid BS I have seen on this site over the years, this deliberate misspelling takes the cake.
Hey mis-spelling's is hyphenated. Sound the alarm!
Lot's of word changed
All of the contractions for instance.
I wuz the championion kid in spellign bs👍
I dont even open up the threads with blatant misspelling.

The old goat must have the smartest and best behaved cow herd on the planet because they damn sure don't get any attention from him.
It aint prime beefve unless it’s up to its neck in shît.
While enjoying the absence of 'flave and ren the old wabster has befuddled the aspirant gatekeepers.

LOL

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
While enjoying the absence of 'flave and ren the old wabster has befuddled the aspirant gatekeepers.

LOL

mike r

Pretty well sums it up. if not lol, at least wry amusement.
Originally Posted by RAM

Thank you Dan.
Lot's of word changed

How much would you like to bet?
Originally Posted by RAM
Thank you Dan.
Lot's of word changed
Oh, the irony!
Spellin’ donts cont
This board is filled with people who believe that they are hilariously funny. It mostly comes off as hateful and mean spirited.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Yeah.
You think way higher of your self than necessary.
K
The smartest person in the room helped crash the space shuttle.
Be sur9 not to confu9e p99r s9elling for t9pogra9hical e99ors.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Yeah.
You think way higher of your self than necessary.

This!
It’s not funny nor entertaining. Merely ignorant.
Childish too!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
U look dehydrated
Slummer?
As an engineer, I regret not putting more effort into spelling. I use it far more than I ever have calculus in the real world.
© 24hourcampfire