Home
Couple Coronas now, maybe some Tequila later
Islay Battlehill scotch after dinner tonight.
PBR
H2O on the rocks for me.. Maybe a cup of coffee later on.. Then maybe some of my wifes tea that she makes every night.. It's a bitter sweet mix from coffee to tea. Deer hamburger for dinner .. Mizer month is always in March cause it's tax time for us self employed bunch...
Nothing - picking up a lower at the LGS, getting some fish and then relaxing. Probably, at most, a diet coke tonight.
Guinness and 12 yr old Jameson
Cherry Evan Williams

Bitch’n
Geezer Happy Hour here. Gotta start early if you eat at 4:30.

Gin rocks for me and a Manhattan for her.
Coors light at the moment
Just water for me, I don't have to drink every day unlike some here.
Beer cold and numerous...
Diet Coke for breakfast and lunch now drinking bottled water.
Sippin a glass of Barrel 2024 release. Going to light a fire and then pour some statesman or finish las of a bottle of Blantons. Good day all the way around
Mt Dew Baja Blast; had enough water earlier in the day.
Bruichladdich 8
Topo Chico lime with mint
A Moscow Mule at the moment.
Wylers lemonade, sweet tea (house wine of the South) and water. I drink cranberry juice with my meds; helps kill the meds bitter taste.
I don’t drink the hard stuff, my family has a propensity to become alcoholics. Never started that nor using tobacco. I’ve seen the damage it can do up close and personal. Just my choice.
Canada Dry with lemon juice.
Tea, Jack and Coke at dancehall tomorrow night
Early Times with a splah of Pepsi.

I know
2 palomas at the Mexican restaurant with my wife.
Time for bed pretty soon.
FatTire from CO. Went to the only local brewery for their 10th year anniversary. Pathetic! 8-10 ppl and crappy beer. The place has so much potential but t its awful!
Famous Grouse Smoky Black.
I thought I didn’t like Scotch until my wife bought me a Flaviar Advent calendar. Turns out I was wrong.
Heaven hill bottled in bond and grolsch beers.
house frozen margarita from La Fonda!
A bottle of Redbreast 12 saved for this weekend.
A glass of dark rum, coconut rum, Newman's Mango Tango and a splash of grenadine all over ice. Taste pretty good so I had another.
Had some Buffalo Trace on the rocks last night.
I'm getting quite fond of this!

Virgil B.
© 24hourcampfire