Home
Posted By: stxhunter Addicting - 03/16/24
These chili-filled mescan watermelon hard candies are fricking good.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Addicting - 03/16/24
Haha!

Haven't seen those on shelf yet.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Addicting - 03/16/24
Get them at HEB here.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Addicting - 03/16/24
I see stuff like that now and then. I'll confess that I am wary and reluctant to try it if I don't know what it is.

When I worked at Nokia Mobile Phones many years ago, I was invited to the Senior Engineer's office to receive kudos for running down the problem with a run of about 700 phones that would not pass production testing and no one on that production line could fix. The man was Finnish, an older guy of about 65 years I'd say. While speaking he offered me some Finnish "candy" from a small container about the size of a Copenhagen can. Having no idea, how and why should I refuse? I did everything I could to keep the conversation short so that I could leave his office and spit it out without being seen.

Lesson learned!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Addicting - 03/16/24
well if you like sweet and spicey you'll like them
If I see them I'll try them.

I don't think you'd be offended if I spit the first one out. LOL.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Addicting - 03/16/24
Originally Posted by stxhunter
well if you like sweet and spicey you'll like them

I think I probably do.

Spicy is not a native flavor up here.

I really like a spicy garlic sweet chili sauce.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Addicting - 03/16/24
Sweet and spicy ? Hell yes
😀 Kenneth
Posted By: 41rem Re: Addicting - 03/16/24
You can have all of mine
Posted By: shootem Re: Addicting - 03/16/24
I was invited to the Senior Engineer's office to receive kudos for running down the problem with a run of about 700 phones that would not pass production testing and no one on that production line could fix. The man was Finnish, an older guy of about 65 years I'd say. While speaking he offered me some Finnish "candy" from a small container about the size of a Copenhagen can. Having no idea, how and why should I refuse? I did everything I could to keep the conversation short so that I could leave his office and spit it out without being seen.

And he’s still laffin about that…..
Originally Posted by shootem
I was invited to the Senior Engineer's office to receive kudos for running down the problem with a run of about 700 phones that would not pass production testing and no one on that production line could fix. The man was Finnish, an older guy of about 65 years I'd say. While speaking he offered me some Finnish "candy" from a small container about the size of a Copenhagen can. Having no idea, how and why should I refuse? I did everything I could to keep the conversation short so that I could leave his office and spit it out without being seen.

And he’s still laffin about that…..

to be perfectly honest, I've always wondered!
© 24hourcampfire