Home
Are these cretins carrying out the duties of the currently installed Demented Bastard Biden?

Everyone,with a modicum of common sense,knows that the Demented Bastard in not capable of performing his presidential duties.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

VIDEO:Former Homo-in-chief Arrives At 10 Downing Street,London
Au contraire, the fake Bidet is doing a great job Redpilling the masses, that's why the Cabal wants him out of there.
In this day and age, you can’t believe much of what you see presented in photographs
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
In this day and age, you can’t believe much of what you see presented in photographs

Watch the video and read the articles from at least a dozen sources.
Hes there for a London style circle jerk.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Watch the video and read the articles from at least a dozen sources.
And it may well be factual. Folks though tend to believe in things they wish were true.
Originally Posted by Tminc

More Like Packy Shagg’n

He is likely the honorary "Pivot Man" too.
Not the first place I read about this. You would think, if this was not staged there would be secret service people surrounding the magic knee grow. So was it staged?
From a tactical standpoint, I don't think our former presidents would ever be left that exposed in a public setting, but what do I know.
Originally Posted by 160user

He is likely the honorary "Pivot Man" too.
No doubt!
Originally Posted by rte
Are these cretins carrying out the duties of the currently installed Demented Bastard Biden?

They have been since Day 1.
I’m guessing 100% staged!
Originally Posted by 45_100
Not the first place I read about this. You would think, if this was not staged there would be secret service people surrounding the magic knee grow. So was it staged?

They don't need to be on top of him to provide protection.That address is one of the most secure areas in all of Great Britain.

It was staged to suggest to leaders of the world they don't need to be concerned about the failing mental capacity of Biden because the NWO's Negro/homo puppet is on the job. LOL
© 24hourcampfire