Home
I'll have to watch this again while I'm more awake. Seemed to make some good points lke tge effects of welfare on familues and the disdain of the rednecks and the rise of maga!

Bb
That's a good video. I watched it when it came out. Lots of truth, no woke crap.
Charles Murray tells the truth about things such as race, and is hated by the libs.
Race may play a part, probably does, but culture is the biggest factor.
around here, we have a higher number of white folks on welfare than black. Blacks seem to dominate the news though, with regards to violence.
I'm going to have to pick up a couple of his books.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
around here, we have a higher number of white folks on welfare than black. Blacks seem to dominate the news though, with regards to violence.

The county that I live in has one of the highest populations of Blacks in the state, around 25%. I was a rural mail carrier for 31 years, serving a route that had about 500 families. The area is pretty much rural, with a small town. I saw who got welfare checks and food stamps., because I delivered them. There were more Whites than Blacks that did, but that was because of the numbers advantage the Whites had. Percentage wise, more Blacks were on the governments payroll than Whites. I would say that half the Black people on my route received some form of welfare.

Over the years that I carried that route, I saw three generations in some families who were on welfare and food stamps. While both races can and do have a culture problem, the welfare type programs only serve to worsen that problem. Chances were pretty good that the kids were going to do what they saw the adults in the family doing. I'm probbaly going to be accused of judging here, but I came to the conclusion that most of the Whites on welfare were because they were lazy azzes to begin with, and the Blacks were on it because they thought it was owed to them.
Charles Murray - Realist.

[Linked Image from s18.postimg.cc]

GR
© 24hourcampfire