Home
LOL

Neil Young back on Spotify.
He's a fuggin' joke at this point. He's a backsliding Leftard, same as all those celebrities who said they were going to move to France way back in 2000 if Bush was elected, same as the morons who threatened to leave America if Trump was elected.
“OK, hold your breath ‘til you pass out, we’re still not going to get ice cream.”
Cracks me up!

What a complete douche!

Love his tunes though and his guitar tone is fugging awesome, but he's a total ding dong!
A southern Man don’t need him around anyhow.

Period.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
He's a fuggin' joke at this point. He's a backsliding Leftard, same as all those celebrities who said they were going to move to France way back in 2000 if Bush was elected, same as the morons who threatened to leave America if Trump was elected.

PREZACTLY!
Tin soldiers and Nixon coming..
His singing voice Sounds like 2 cats fighting,
Originally Posted by Higginez
LOL

Neil Young back on Spotify.

HE SUCKS !
Cracks me up!

What a complete douche!

Love his tunes though and his guitar tone is fugging awesome, but he's a total ding dong!

WTF?? The man sure as hell can't sing and he can't even tune his guitar right. Turning all those knobs to 11 is a great way to play as sloppy as a three-week amateur and smother all the shitplaying with noise.
Did he sing with Glen Miller? Oh my, were is my morning coughfee
Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonovabitch.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Better than his out of tune, POS guitar. I've no idea how he became famous. I can drive you down any dead end country road around here and introduce you to several people more musically talented than Neil Young.
Cracks me up!

What a complete douche!

Higginez;
Top of the morning my friend, I hope that you and yours are well this morning.

Likely I've told you this one before, but in the event that your memory is as faulty as mine, herein lies the Neil Young story.

In the mid '80's we had a fairly harsh turndown in the economy up here, so I went from skilled laborer wages in construction to half that working at a BC Fruit Grower's Test Orchard and felt blessed to be working at all.

We were listening to the radio at work, some Neil Young song came on and I said something like, "Man I can't stand listening to his voice. I don't understand how he became popular at all sounding like that".

I mean being me and all Higginez, it likely went longer than that and had a colorful simile to his singing voice sounding like a tortured tom cat - likely...

Anyways new coworker Mark turns to me and says, "I love Neil Young man. Have all the albums. I even went to San Francisco to see where he'd carved his name in the dock. It was like a pilgrimage for me. He's a Canadian icon, a legend man..."

"Oh" was my reply! laugh laugh laugh

Honestly while I respected their instrumental talent, I didn't start listening to Rush until I was in my late '50's.

By then a lifetime of shooting and working in industry had damaged my hearing sufficiently that I can kinda sorta listen to Geddy Lee sing.

Still can't do Neil, sorry to all those who can and do.

All the best to you all this weekend Higginez.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Better than his out of tune, POS guitar. I've no idea how he became famous. I can drive you down any dead end country road around here and introduce you to several people more musically talented than Neil Young.

Yep.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Cracks me up!

What a complete douche!

WTF?? The man sure as hell can't sing and he can't even tune his guitar right. Turning all those knobs to 11 is a great way to play as sloppy as a three-week amateur and smother all the shitplaying with noise.

Definitely a no talent Hack.
People smoke cigarettes and drink hard liquor. If you are one of those, don’t tell me you thought either tasted good and yet you kept on smoking and drinking.

Think of Neil Young as a Swisher Sweet, not too great, but not bad…
Originally Posted by shrapnel
People smoke cigarettes and drink hard liquor. If you are one of those, don’t tell me you thought either tasted good and yet you kept on smoking and drinking.

Think of Neil Young as a Swisher Sweet, not too great, but not bad…

shrapnel;
Good morning my cyber friend, I hope you and your fine family are well this morning.

Thanks for the chuckle and the comparison this morning, much appreciated on several levels.

Honestly for me, Neil's singing would be a White Owl, smoked too fast in a car with others also smoking them and of course windows rolled up 'cause it's cold in Saskatchewan and before any Alberta Premium Rye had been cracked open.

Best to you all sir and thanks once more.

Dwayne
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Are you fellas making fun of my musical tastes?

WTF? I'd never do that to any of you!

LMAO!
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonovabitch.
Bob Dylan couldn’t sing either, but at least he could write.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Bob Dylan couldn’t sing either, but at least he could write.

Yep. As far as their singing, it’s right on par with Yoko Ono. 🤮
Slightly better than Yoko.

© 24hourcampfire