Home
Midway and powder valley.
đź‘Ť
Thanks for the heads up. At $140 per 1000 ct, that’s a hard NO!
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Yes, pricey but what are you getting them for? I have a bunch on my shelf with 30.00 being the highest price. But those days are history.
Who ever would have imagined…
I suppose if you have to, you have to.
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Yes, pricey but what are you getting them for? I have a bunch on my shelf with 30.00 being the highest price. But those days are history.

Yep. The new normal... Traded some primers to my LGS for an 8 lb keg of powder last year. The gun store vultures about rioted trying to buy the primers for the sticker prices on the sleeves.
Sold out. Please PM me or post again if you see them. Thanks for the heads-up!
Both Miwall Corp and Natchez have the Gold Medal and Gold Medal Match in stock. Miwall Corp is my usual go-to for Federal primers, decent price when you buy 5K.
OUCH…..the last time I bought Federal Gold Medal LR, they were around $33/1000. It seemed high at the time, I really wish I’d have bought more! memtb
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

Be sure to PM this Fuqktard and help him find some primers.........

This is who he is.

He is everything that is wrong with the world today so be sure and help his worthless ass out.
What I'd like to find are some CCI 250s
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
What I'd like to find are some CCI 250s

Me too. I use those in many different rounds from 22-250 to 45/70. I thought I had plenty but after helping some friends out and not being able to buy them for 4 years I'm down to my last 6000. Good thing I don't shoot as much as I used to.

I do need to load another 1000 308 with 155 hybrids, fullbores, or scenars for my ar10s so I'm thinking about using some older Federals in those. I've got the lc lr brass and bullets I just need to decide what powder and load this time. I usually run varget with 155s but I want something that Meyers better when doing bulk. My last big run of 308 I did 175g cc over pp2000mr with cci 250s and that load did well but I don't have enough pp2000mr to do 1000.

Bb
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

Be sure to PM this Fuqktard and help him find some primers.........

This is who he is.

He is everything that is wrong with the world today so be sure and help his worthless ass out.
laugh laugh laugh Master ^^ of bustinbitchsout
Dafuk???

Is that video him?
Yup
Thanks for the heads up
I bought a brick from PV. Expensive with the hazmat but WTH, I've got a back up supply. I haven't bought primers in several years and starting to get low.
Saw em last Saturday for $145 a brick in NE GA. Glad I’ve got my stash.
© 24hourcampfire